Strategy Thread: The Twisted Tentacle

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dumbunny, Jul 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I finished the event yesterday (Sun) and found the drops were very good for this event! Thank You BP for not making us struggle to get enough to do the event! I also did not get any pluses on the wheel so had to be available to plant and harvest when crops were ready! I did use water and manure to get them grown! I did put the CR up and running! Good luck everyone, I hope you all reach your goals!

Mooboy, 007Farming, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

The season is ending in another 18 hrs 12 mins. |If you have season coins use them.

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Finished on all 3 participating farms! Whee! Now for a couple days of easy breezy normal farming (crossing fingers)...

4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

2 wonder boxes gave me a "return of the nublons":( & "ballerina music box" :):D 1 white innocence approx every 2 days.
    happy days!!
    would have loved to get the carousel music box...but hey ho...beggars cant be choosers.
    ........& you never look a gift horse in the mouth as we say!;)

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Lol upa70 "we" have that saying also!:music: I got The Ballet Chicken and Royal Guard! I did not have either of those so it is a good thing! I would LOVE any of the music boxes as they also were before I started playing! Good luck to everyone opening your Wonder Boxes!

6. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Finished!! And did well with boxes - carousel music box & ballet chicken, and a magic tree in the piccolo box!

the drops were also not a problem for me - finished with 427 extra. I was not always there to harvest on time, so I'm very happy I was able to finish with time to spare! I did use super grow once or twice, and did remember to use those season coins

Congratulations to those who finished, and good luck to those still going for it!

upa70, Mooboy, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I did not have any luck with Wonder Boxes. Good luck swine and Paper heart.

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Cloud row up and running but I have not put out my Piccolo Box yet

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

All done ... and just won +200% on the Farm Wheel!

10. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

typical:(
    never mind...use it against some quick crops or fast growing animals to maximize it best you can.

dumbunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.