Strategy: Under a Canopy of Stars III

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by illy1996, Apr 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Get well soon pnp and dumbunny!

2. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got the drops from orange pansies and the event crops.

3. NinaBoBina

NinaBoBina Forum Greenhorn

Thank you Illy for starting this thread, and thank you all for contributing, these threads are so helpful to relative newbies like me when it comes to navigating events! I'm giving it a go... if my maths is right I should be able to get enough crops... I'll find out on Wednesday xD

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I can't believe I have my CR up and running already!:music: On my last harvest I had 23,239 crops and 996 drops. I did use in diamond slot a 200%harvest buff and on wheels I got a plus 1 for 6hours and just as that was running out, I spun on party wheel and got a 200% for 12 hours. So I took advantage and used 1x1's with water, manure and green water and harvested every 1 hour! :) Good luck and happy farming! :)

Mooboy, lode99, tlcsquared and 17 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Wow, that was quick Sanddollar15! :inlove:
    I thought I was doing well thinking I might finish tomorrow! Used all my Diamond buffs on animals - but it was worth it! :music:
    Hope you are all having fun going at whatever speed suits you! ;)

Mooboy, tlcsquared, Flower and 7 others like this.
  6. Flower

Flower Advanced

Just one harvest away from finishing the event :oops: Used some bonuses from the wheel and the season coins, saving my jacks and others for more interesting events ;)

Hope everybody reach their goals and wish you all a great weekend! And hope pnp am dumbunny get well asap!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
  7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wow SD, just wow :music::D

Get well soon PnP and dumbunny.

dumbunny, Mooboy, tlcsquared and 6 others like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Cloud row up and running for what it is worth. Spins on the wheel were good today which speeded thing up. Now to stock up while the bonuses are still running.

9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Clever rabbit and/or puppies battling on....xD

10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Good one david!...I hope Puppiesnponies and Dumbunny both feel better real soon!:inlove: Nothing sadder than a sick puppy or bunny!:cry:

11. illy1996

I finished this event yesterday and now have my critters back out - hoping to build up a good stock and then work on trees and/or crops. Long term planning - until all goes wrong! xD

12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you all for your well wishes.

I have COVID. Putting out 24 hour crops and harvesting once in the mornings and then going back to bed. Missing Gift and Trade, MM and working on breeding for pink workshops. Happy they come around often enough that I can look forward to next time.

13. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Get well soon, PnP. Hope your symptoms are mild and your recovery is quick.
    Good luck Illy.:) Let us hope for the best. ;)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
  14. illy1996

Rest is the best medicine Pups. Thinking of you. :inlove:

15. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Get well soon pnp and dumbunny.

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Oh no, PnP! I hope you recover quickly and are able to avoid the "long covid" thing. I met a gal last winter - she came in my booth at the Christmas show and bought a couple things so we got to talking (it was slow by mid-afternoon). She said that the "brain fog" is the worst of it for her.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone, but in my case, my issue is a side-effect of a drug I'm on. So somewhat (actually, entirely) self-induced. The drug really helps, but sometimes it makes me ill. So I'm learning not to put certain foods in my mouth, if you KWIM...and I did. And then I paid for it. So no more French fries and chicken McNuggets...deep fried anything is bad juju.

And back to the topic at hand: SL's farm got the CR and finished the event yesterday evening. This farm needs three more telescopes to be done. PM23's farm is slogging along. So there's that.

17. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too will be thinking of PnP and dumbunny wish you both better health ;);)

I gave this event a miss as it not very rewarding event sadly we do get these kind of events from time to time as i enjoyed Barter and Gift event instead :D:D

18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

No workshops but I've sent some pink your way to brighten up your day.

:inlove:

19. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Fun fact. We don't need a pink workshop for sheep shearing shed as a red one works the same! :D

Look after yourself pups, and keep stress levels in-the-green!
    (no silly pictures, this time...)

Jarrow, dumbunny, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  20. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

David, thanks for sharing and in addition to that, we don`t need a pink workshop for bat guano production either as a red one too, works the same :p;)