Suggestion - new trees & pens

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by crzyjoyce, Jan 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

I am noticing a trend now where bp introduces new rare trees and stables then immediately requires them in quests, this wouldn't be a problem for most of us IF bp would also adjust the "randomness" of acquiring said trees/animals as it is now, this has created a huge overpricing of said trees and animals on markets so that only those who are rich in cc can afford to buy the required amounts... so I propose have those rare trees animals as a prize in an upcoming quest/ event. It is very discouraging to wipe out bb to try to attain them then get only the common ones!

CaliChrome, JJenks, farmerumf and 3 others like this.
  2. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I agree with you crzyjoyce, the Kiwi needs Laurel for part of the feed and it's way out there at level 95. Thus, if you want to produce them now you've got to use PF. Same with Chameleon.

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

or you can buy feed in the market :music: expensive yes, but better than using PF I would say :)

CaliChrome likes this.