Suggestions for Tree of Wisdom purchase?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by TamanPashar, Aug 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TamanPashar

TamanPashar Forum Apprentice

Currently sitting on 366 stars, was wondering if it would be better to keep saving to buy the Arboreteum (sp?) or go ahead and buy access to the Rainforest? I've opened up Crystal Falls 1 & 2, but it's gonna be a long time before I can open up any others.

farmlily3 and habalala like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I would buy access to the Rainforest. More space is always better. Arboretum saves just 2 small plots or 4 if you upgrade it.

farmlily3 and habalala like this.
  3. TamanPashar

K. Thanks. Wasn't aware of the size of the Aboretum.

farmlily3 likes this.
  4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Arboretum requires 2x2 space and you can put only 6 trees or 8 after upgrading. It does not save so much space as Menangerie or Manufactory.

suezoroc and farmlily3 like this.
  5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

To have the rainforrest open is a major improvement for general game play. It provides a lot more space and it's a must have for many events too. Storehouses for animals, trees or factories are just a nice feature to have when you want to expand your farm production but only when there aren't any other options left to get more space.

Noelle20001, farmlily3 and Brookeham like this.
  6. TamanPashar

Thanks, all. Got the Rainforest. 30 plots for now and building 5 wonder stables I've been holding in inventory.

habalala and farmlily3 like this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Once you've built stars up again, you might want to work on increasing the amount of water and manure you can hold in stock. Big reserves come in very handy when growing event crops. :)

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. TamanPashar

Gotcha. Thanks for the 411.

Another question, where or how does one get Cashew Trees? I wound up building 2 Rhino stables, but currently can only feed them Power Feed.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 17, 2021
  9. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I think Cashew trees are still Wonder Trees. You get them through luck when opening a Baha wonder tree, win them from the Pick A Tree Spree, or hope someone has spares and gives you one during a Gift and Trade event. Unfortunately I don't have any extra base trees left. :(

10. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

You should look in the market for cashews until you can get some trees. Or you might be able to buy Rhino feed in the market. :) Power Feed is too precious to use for regular stable feed.

11. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I've gifted you a cashew tree. Enjoy!

:D

12. TamanPashar

THANKS!!

Thanks.
    Thanks.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 17, 2021
    BlackCaviar likes this.
  13. SONER1111