Summer Calendar 2024

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jun 30, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

ouh, it IS / WAS so so close - now I mentioned it right too - SORRY ! :wuerg:o_O

Jarrow, Nala777 and Nordais like this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Don't worry, I had the same idea that there was no Day20! I even went and checked on my second farm to be sure until I realized I shouldn't be able to see the day number since it was opened! :eek::cry:xD

The fact that Day 20 was between Day 22 and Day 21 made things seemed complicated!

Jarrow, Nala777 and Nuubi-Joonas2210 like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Nordais likes this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

Day 27: Harvester Coupon - 3hrs

Day 28: Crate Compilation II

Last edited: Jul 27, 2024
    Nala777 likes this.
  5. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

The calendar is finally over! Don't forget to claim the 2 bonus prizes.

6. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Love the Piccolo Wonder box bonus prize!

7. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

Wow, great prizes! Thanks for posting about the second bonus today...I completely missed it! :D

8. snatchsquad

snatchsquad Someday Author

Thanx, I missed the second one too ;)

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

yay! we're done! Now I don't have to open 13 farms every evening.

10. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

What! I´m 100% sure I HAVE OPENED days 28 and 29 ! Yesterday WAS day 29 in REAL calendar! Opened 29 AND some with NO NUMBER, And Piccolo opened too ---> NOW there is LOCK in day 28 and 29 and special prizes are CLOSED TOO !

MANY BUGS !!! Last 5 days TOTALLY MESSY that Calendar!

edit: thinking - if I have to RE-OPENED those 28 and 29 with 12+12 BB !?!? Did I get those prizes YESTERDAY or NOT ?

edit2: all of those PRIZES are visible, 2 crate-prizes AND PiccoloBox and opened 29 and Piccolo YESTERDAY 100% sure and now there is a LOCK "near-by" prize-pictures but prizes are TOO visible!? What to do !?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2024
  11. codyj

codyj Active Author

have you tried clicking on the "Lock". I seem to remember that if you missed opening a day - you could purchase that day's prize for a couple of bb's and proceed to open everything. Hope that helps.
    codyj #44475068

12. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

If you're having issues you should post into the Technical issues forum, they can check it out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.