"Summer Days" - Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I forgot! I have exactly 21 Paper Straws. :wuerg:

I do have a good stash (by my standards) of SG and SSG but if the drop rate is really poor, I may just let it go and wait for a more profitable event to come along to use my resources on. Yellow Peas are probably not going to net me a mountain of Paper Straws though! xD

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I forgot too. I remembered it when I saw Farmerpen's reminder on the forum. Thank you Farmerpen.;)
    I also had Yellow Peas in my field. I plucked it from the field and planted my tallest crop. The event coincided with the start time.:oops:-.-
    Our terms are close. I own 16 Paper Straws too.xD

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Wait, today's Friday?? Argh I have forgotten too. I have stables in the Meadow. I was too busy waiting for the party ticket sale. I have 78 paper straws and the event starts in 70 mins.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    ç.çiftçi likes this.
  4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I forgot as well. Darn it.

But, what I really came here to post is this: DO NOT PURCHASE THE BASKET! The payment system is down. I have tried on two farms and no joy. The payment system took my money but did not give me the items. I think it's part of the overall mess BP is currently experiencing, and I expect that eventually (probably too late to be of any use) I will get the items, but just a warning to others - don't bother...do it the hard way, 2x2's with as much goop and buffs as you can pile on.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  5. illy1996

I'm doing it the easy way, Dumbunny, I'm stopping now. I can only see disappointment for me, due to my own lack of planning and the server being down - I didn't plant anything to get a good lot of drops and too late (for me anyway) to start seeds - so I am going to enjoy a relaxed non-event weekend. :music:
    Good luck all and have fun! ;)

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The goods just came through...so we're back in business. Only a couple hours late starting on the weekend event crops. Wouldn't be so bad, but I'm totally out of the loop until about 2 p.m. on Saturdays so I have today to grow those crops.

Back to the sewingroom. Aprons in the queue.

7. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I forgot this event. thanks for the reminder, farmerpen.
    The game has had a lot of problems lately, unfortunately many of my neighbors left because of it. I hope it works as well as before.

8. ctindaldavies

Gah, I need 1900 event crops (easy enough) and 723 paper straws o_O:oops:
    Ok off to work now. See you in a few hours.

sanddollar15 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  9. illy1996

I relented ... the extra time means more daylight farming so the crops may be possible after all. The drops, well, we shall see. But my strategy is to try to do all the crops during the day with CFs and have longer overnight crops for the drops. So far I have 201 Paper Straws so only another 739 needed! :wuerg:

10. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CR3 up and running. (CR and items over.)8)
    Next, others CRs and items.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    sanddollar15 and mika-1986 like this.
  11. illy1996

I finished! CFs with SG and SSG for the crops, overnight Crocus for the drops - still left me about 100 drops short so did a couple of harvests of 1x1s with event crop and SG. Still short so bought the remaining 31 drops required with BB ... I know, I know ... but for the first time in ages, I got a buzz from getting so close to finishing and having the wherewithal to do it! xD

Now I am all ready crops-wise for next week's event, only need a little less than six harvests so will REMEMBER to set up the field with long term crops so I can maximise my chances of a good drop rate! :p
    I also have CR3 up and running. :)
    Good luck with the next phase of these summer events. ;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    imalattanhalka and ctindaldavies like this.
  12. illy1996

Reminder: long crops for drops! ;)

13. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

perfect mistake .accidentally planted yellow roses.o_O:wuerg:

12ss12 and ctindaldavies like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

just exactly where are we supposed to plunk these new wonder trees? All our mainland fields will be full of event crops. Someone wasn't thinking.

Edited to add: Had to do buckwheat with SG on this farm. Forgot to harvest this one last trip up the stairs so just now (after 10 pm) discovered a field full of tomatoes. o_Ops.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  15. ctindaldavies

I forgot about the friday start again, then saw the reminder about 12 hours ago. I was just about to harvest my wild roses, did some maths and decided to just leave them there for the start of the event.
    Hmmm, yes the wonder trees.... what on earth were they thinking? Every single field on the mainland is taken up with event crops. Nuts.

*edit* oh here we go again, time to start the event and its running sheep, running sheep, refresh, please wait...still waiting, 2 mins now xD impatient person that I am. Not bad, 135 cocktail umbrellas from wild roses. I still have 2000 surfiniaboards to grow for this stage. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  16. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

127 drop from Chrysanthemums - last time I got 202 from same crop. I am now zapping roses to get the drops done. I grew the crops last weekend so all OK there. Hoping to get enough drops for next weekend as well.

17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Yeah. Me too. Had yellow roses. xD Got 89 drops.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  18. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Finished but not enough to get another cloud row. I also have enough drops for next weekend. Instant Roses helped but I could have stopped a bit sooner and save some supergrow. Oh well, must have coffee before I get carried away.

19. illy1996

Wow, I must have been a real slouch on this one, struggling to get anywhere near enough drops! Doing a few last minute "quick" crocuses - well about three hours - and then, if I get enough to do the last part, I will try to get the last event crops needed. A bit tight but I may even finish - it's all in the lap of the drop gods. :D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I just finished quest #4 and have 68 drops towards next weekends quest #5 that also wants another 767 of the Cocktail Umbrella
    drops. Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to those still working on finishing!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.