"Summer Days" - Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I need a lot of drops. It takes some hours before my next crop is ready. I believe I must do some instant flowers to get all. I made a mistake week ago, I did not realise I need same crop this weekend, so I was growing event plants instead of something longer.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Drops from my Crocuses haven't been brilliant but I am giving it my best shot with another field of them - goes against the grain to carry on farming after my (self imposed) cut off point but as it is rare, I will forgive myself. :wuerg:

I ONLY need 93 more Cocktail Umbrellas and my lowest drop rate was 110 for a field of Crocuses so fingers crossed. If I am short of less than 10, I will buy them but any more and this part will have to be left unfinished! :music:
    Good luck to all those like me who are close to the wire with this one! ;)

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I need 5 cocktail umbrellas to finish step 3 of task 1. I am not doing the event in full. Can any of you send me some. Thank you.

Thank you zerrodegrees & mindy for the drops. :inlove:

Rest 3 I managed myself. I don't need anymore drops.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    zerodegrees and ctindaldavies like this.
  4. illy1996

I managed to finish and have 40 Cocktail Umbrellas towards the next event! :p
    Let's hope the drops are better next week. :D

sanddollar15 and ctindaldavies like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Managed to make it, just, but it meant some SG flowers and instant roses and setting the alarm in the night to get there. 98 umbrellas for Friday waiting.

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

We need those umbrellas again? Yeesh, I am not liking this event. My brain doesn't function well on the weekends during farmer's market - I don't get enough sleep and I'm focused on our booth at the market. I should have just said "NO" at the beginning of this falderal.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  7. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Yes, every crop and drop lasts two days each. It's easy to remember with this graphic:

[​IMG]

8. illy1996

Don't forget long crops to get those drops! :inlove:

9. ctindaldavies

Great minds think alike. I was just coming in to post this as it starts again in just over 24 hours. ;)

10. illy1996

And me just going to carry on planting Yellow Peas! Must remember not to plant things for FSQs when I pack it in for the day! :wuerg:

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I've been growing a lot of yellow peas on this farm, too. I think I'll put in buckwheat and call it good today - long crop + good EP.

ctindaldavies and imalattanhalka like this.
  12. 12ss12

Thanks for the remainder. I put my longest hour crop for the drops.

Can someone update the runour thread please. There is lot to post.

imalattanhalka likes this.
  13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Finished and another cloud row ready for tomorrow morning. Now to grow all the crops I need to next weekend so I can concentrate on drops.

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  14. 12ss12

Guess what I put the longest hour crop in the wrong field and put yellow roses in this field. :pxD But no worries. I am not going for all the 3 cloud row. Just 2. Got 1 of it and its components. Trying for the other.

15. illy1996

Drops are pretty rubbish so I think I will be struggling to finish this leg but hey ho, miracles might happen! I have two of the three CRs so just one more to go -plus the CR items! xD

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Finished Quest #5 and have stalk2 cloud row up and running!:music: Good luck and I hope you all reach your goals!

17. ctindaldavies

Welcome to Slow Server Sunday!!
    I have started working on drops and needed 398 when harvested this morning, but can't do anything on the farm now. Refreshing isn't even working. It's definitely game end as the forum is very sluggish too and everything else I do is working just as speedy as normal.
    I had wanted to get in the quest and see if I can get a second CR running, but it seems stalled. Might go have a little nap, because it's Sunday after all :)

18. illy1996

I have not managed to finish this part. Sadly lacking in drops. I have just worked out that I cannot get enough Gear Coins for the third CR and all its EP items so I will only do the first part of the next week's event to get the Wonder Stable and call it a day. Oh, I will get what I can from the last one as it is only drops to donate. :p

19. ctindaldavies

I got it done, just. I ended up having to put in 2 harvests of crocus using SG which was very begrudgingly done. I keep telling myself it doesn't matter if I don't finish it, but I just cannot help myself.

20. illy1996

Been there, done that CT! I have a whole wardrobe of T-shirts to prove it! xD

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.