Sunshine Stable Stories - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by racheliz, Aug 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi I have completed this event as i like this event with this kind of event gave me chance to make lots of CC, I have now over 12 Billion CC slowing climbing I will splurge on Bargain buying so i can stock up stuff that takes too long to produce as i have set a goal to stock up on Fruit trees stocks

I have used Green Meadow and The Glade to grow Gingko and Angel Trumpets this is great opportunity to use Tree Fruits Buffs as my Crate of Buffs is stocking up slowly it is huge help to stock up and make your farm very productive

Dumbunny, This event really pushed up the prices of oranges, olives, cherries and Angel Trumpets in the markets

I just adapted to get use to grow the four event crops it was not tough target to reach i did have slow start to this event

Fingers Crossed for decent rewards :):pxD

dumbunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.