Feedback Sunshine Stable Stories

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Aug 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

friendshipaug2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Sunshine Stable Stories" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. ldhensel66

ldhensel66 Forum Greenhorn

White Lilies cannot be purchased until Level 154. This makes this event unplayable for a lot of players, not Level 3 as stated in the FAQ.

upa70 likes this.
  3. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

There are 3 options for each step so you don't need to have white lilies to complete the event.
    Seagul levels 1,3,7 require white lilies OR dandelions OR beans. The third crop moves you on 3 steps, the others move you on 2 steps. So it's best to go for the third option for each donation if you can. If you don't have a crop you can use the others.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  4. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

First Opinion, I do not like it.

White Lillies level 154 (I'm only level 99)
    Leeks are level 80
    Artichoke are level 76

Ginko tree fruit? (this is BB tree the rest are regular trees apples, pears, oranges, cherries)

Workshop products, listed multiple times, Raccoon Masks? (Raccoons are a BB stable. Raccoon Masks are from a workshop that has not been available in how long (I believe somebody said it was from an event quest years ago)? Again I'm only level 99 and I do not even have half of these workshops. That leaves the market purchase option. Most of these products (excluding milk) are expensive, now with event pricing happening, all of these products (I just checked) are already up to 146,000 CC and higher each. Masks will be higher since they were around 125,000 CC normally. So when you need 8-15 of a product to go up one level you are talking 1,200,000 - 2,200,000 CC per level.

Last time around you did animals, which I believe is what you should have done this time as well.

As much as I would like to play this event (event itself, Aqua event tied into it) I can't. I don't have the 1,000s of tree fruit in stock, I don't have the 100's of workshop products in stock, and I definitely don't have a bank account big enough to buy my way through.

As a stand alone event, this is one I would have to pass on. Since you have made this the part 3 of the Aqua event you have effected everybody that was counting on those flower tokens as well.

I do not like to complain, but you asked for feedback.

MeadowCrossing and upa70 like this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You do not need Ginko or Raccoon Masks to finish this event, they just one option of the three to choose. You can buy leek or artichoke from seed shop daily, if you do not have enough of them in your storage or you do not have time to grow them. I placed trees all over green meadow, I would have done it anyway, now that green meadow is not needed for event to fill my storage. There is time to make products, plenty of sheep's wool, some angora wool and perhaps guano before the end on event. I usually fill my storage during Happy workshop events, all workshops just 9 hours.

farmlily3 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i'm not doing this event for the similar reasons.....the amount of goods needed is ridiculous for paltry rewards. -.-

as for tying it in to the aqua event....don't worry about it. if you have done the first 2 parts then you can unlock both cloud rows with enough pearls anyway. this part of the aqua event will only unlock 2 lure bubbles (you will already have 7 up and running) some power feed and a couple of pearls....hardly worth the effort and all those resources just to gain those!

carry on collecting your lure crates you've already unlocked, you will get enough pearls for both cloud rows..if you haven't already.

give this event a miss!!!o_O

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

One of the things I love so much about this game is that there is a style of gameplay for everyone. I have, in the past few years, made great progress in squashing my FOCD and FEOCD, and I skip a fair number of events because for whatever reason they don't appeal to me. The rewards in this one may not be particularly exciting, and the requirements can be high, but it's an event that doesn't require a great deal of effort for me, all of the barn goods I already have, and yes, I'll need to replenish those, but that's part of the fun of MY type of farming and MY goals. I think an event like this is very different for those of us who have been playing more than five years, versus the newer players who never have the opportunity to build up good stocks of things, because of the constant events. So my feedback on this is fairly neutral, and I think that perhaps it should somehow be "classified" as for longer term players, but I don't mind it, nor do I love it.

007Farming and MeadowCrossing like this.
  8. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I don't care for this event....BORING. I am only doing it for the tokens.
    As -matselleste- pointed out....I can pick and choose the events I want to participate in. That is not easy for a lower level player. I know how it feels!
    We end up with so much junk in storage - it really doesn't matter any morexDxD:p:music:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.