SuzeeRabbit

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by SuzeeRabbit, Sep 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Thank you very much, muscari. Good to see you here too.

2. farmerbarny

farmerbarny Forum Greenhorn

Hi Suzee ..... I really hope you get better soon, i miss reading your posts ;) ............ some would say that i should post more often :D ... but for me it is grabbing the time, else i'm dog tired :sleepy: ...........

3. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

EEEEKK!!! Barny ALERT!!!
    Thank you!
    Good to "see" you dear!
    Been worried you may have totally quacked up...
    You should start your own thread in the Player Intros. Or... did you and I missed it?
    I'm sure everyone has lots of questions for you. How is the grandbaby? Have you found any more babies in the cabbage patch? How are the ducks?
    I'm almost level 93 now. Don't forget I'm moving to your compound went I turn 100! In about 10 years. Better put my eternal care in your will. I've got another 30y ahead of me. You'll have to share custody with HazelUK tho. I'll be spending some of my time in the shed behind her house. LOL!

I'm doing OK. Trying to make up for lost time. Getting the yard ready for winter aka the rainy season. Trying to get rid of the clutter in the house. Etc.

I just received a statement from the insurance company... So far $200k in treatment. I'm guesstimating about another $100k by the time my treatment is supposed to end in Feb.
    Find myself thinking I should do something more productive with my time than playing computer games, watch TV, etc.

Take care!

farmerbarny, Arielh and illy1996 like this.
  4. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Phew, Suzee. Glad you saw him too, thought I was starting to imagine things! o_O
    Congrats on leveling up - I am sooo far away from level 93! :inlove:
    Hope things are good for you Ms Wabbit! ;)

penguinfarmer likes this.
  5. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

I know! I thought I was hallucinating! LOL!!!

Thanks! Last I heard your Island is farther than mine. I need to work on that...

I'm fine. Thank you, dear! Hope you are well too and not too overworked. ;)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  6. solotime

solotime Count Count

7. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Howdy, Solo! How sweet of you to ask.

I'm still making up for lost time and now getting ready for winter. Trying to spend less time online and tend to RL.

How are you? What are you up to?

8. solotime

solotime Count Count

I'm just checking out the "meet the players" selection.
    Never done one cause pretty much everyone already knows me :D

I been doing good and just hanging on the forums when I'm bored.
    Winter is coming pretty quick! Well not really, just time go's too way too fast...

Wanted to ask how you were doing cause haven't see you for awhile! :oops:
    (Might just seem that way)