FAQ Suzy's Super Grow

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Suzy's Super-grow

[​IMG]

* What is Suzy's Super-grow
    It's a special fertilizer sprayed by Suzy's airplane, that will give extra bonus EPs and increased production on your fields and trees.
    * How do I hire Suzy to spray her special fertilizer on my Crops and Trees?
    To apply the fertilizer manually on your plots, click on the plot and select the propeller icon:

[​IMG]
    Fields sprayed by Suzy will have a small propeller sign:

[​IMG]
    To apply the fertilizer manually on your trees, click on the tree and select the propeller icon:

[​IMG]
    Trees sprayed by Suzy will have a small propeller sign:

[​IMG]
    To apply the fertilizer using the machinery, use the Seeder option:

[​IMG]
    The first icon on the left will apply the fertilizer on your plots, while the icon on the middle will spray your trees.​

* How much extra EP and harvest does Suzy give?

Trees sprayed by Suzy will give:

+4 fruits and
    • +100% EP
    Crops sprayed by Suzy will give:

+3 crops and
    • +100% EP on 2x2 crops
    • +200% EP on 1x2 crops
    • +400% EP on 1x1 crops
    ssg.gif

* Where can I see my stock of Suzy's Super-grow?
    You can see your stock of Suzy's Super-grow when applying the fertilizer manually on your plots and trees, on the Machinery Seeder (even if it is 'inactive') and in the Barn on the "Other" section.
    * How can I get some more Suzy's Super-grow?
    • You'll get some each time you level up in your farm.
    • You can buy one unit at the Supply Store for 1 BB. Please note that all purchases have a confirmation layer that you need to accept in order to avoid accidental/unwanted purchases. Refunds for such purchases are not possible.
    • You can win some on the Farm Wheel
    • Some events will offer this resource as a prize.
    • You can restock during Suzy's Super Grow Sale mini-event
    • Suzy's Jumbo tree offers 4 units of Suzy's Super-grow. You can get this tree from the Peas of Work Farmer's Society Quest.
    * What happens if I spray Suzy's Super-grow on Comfort fields?
    On comfort fields, Suzy gives 6 additional crops instead of 2 and an extra 54% EP / TEP.
    Check after a 5-10 seconds, as there is a slight delay when using Comfort Fields, and particularly when using Suzy's Super-grow​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.