Sweet Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Feb 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarann

sarann Padavan

This happened to me the first couple of games. I slowed down and waited for each item to completely load to the page before selecting it. I haven't had problems since and finished my cloud row. Hope it gets better for you.

P.S. You might try a different browser if you have one to see if it makes a difference.

kookykoala and joanc123 like this.
  2. ZebinaZ

ZebinaZ Forum Apprentice

I found out accidentally :
    (if you have a lot of SG to throw away)
    You can get some crops finished instantly to easily get all the vouchers you need.
    You just need to activate the Sonny's Glacial Memento (from the last season pass), Fruit Cake and White Innocence, early bloomer and SG love 25% of plant refinery from the green house.
    Even without water and manure, only SG! I get Iris finished instantly.
    Note : just try it first with 1 comfort field and see if you can get the same result as I do, coz I might have some SG CR running (I'm not sure which one). Other crops that might get the same result are rose, (perhaps) raspberry, and I believe some other crops with early bloomer and SG love 25% of plant refinery from the green house.

Hope it helps.. G'luck..

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  3. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

Okay so I have all four farms done now with cloud row up and running. Still lots of crop so will keep going for additional stuff.

kookykoala, kibsnfebs and joanc123 like this.
  4. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Looks like the display error has been fixed. :D

Explanation from mods on the HU forum:

As we approach the next joint gift, the graphic representation of the strip appears to be strangely different from farm to farm.
    This is reported to the center.
    We got the answer that it shows good value on the farm where we play mini games all the time. So the sight of "neglected" small farms is irrelevant. Unfortunately, there is a graphical rendering error that is being investigated by the developers.

Please do not enter any more such messages in the chat, as the phenomenon is known. It will not change if 6-8 articles per page are written on this topic.

Also, the "new" joint gift notification pop-up will pop up if we have made at least one mini-game after the joint completion. That's what the center said. (I have the opposite experience on my own farm, but this is official info.)
    Please, anyone who has experienced anything other than me from the center should NOT write here!

Last but not least, the moderators are also concerned with common progress, we all stumble upon common results. The center is constantly receiving positive feedback that with such good progress we have no cause for concern.

*****​

We received another clarification from the center regarding the strip:
    The farm where the custom part is READY appears correctly on the farm.

Please only inquire about the status of the strip on a farm that meets this condition.

Everywhere else, there is some graphic confusion. That is why it may come as a surprise that if someone is just completing their individual performance, the line will fall.
    There is no mistake in progress.
    The problem is only with the graphics and only on farms where the custom part is not quite ready.

The explanation provided is consistent with what I saw on my mostly inactive farms last night:

[​IMG]
    Notice how the green bar was past the 3rd item but the lock was still there. ;)
    Turns out the lower bar I was seeing on my main farm was the correct one. :cry:

Edit 1: Added info from another mod post further down the page that I missed earlier.

Edit 2: Another update from HU forum mods:

This shift of about 46 minutes between dropping the padlocks is a result of the players starting the data in two directions from the center. East and West. So for those who have data going west but living east of the center, they will find it later because it takes time to bypass the earth. Therefore, please be patient.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    habalala, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, I'm starting to worry that we aren't going to make it. My other farm still has a few more games to play today. Honestly, I haven't been doing as many as I could because I seriously don't like this mini-game.

PS - just in case we get the global CR - remember to save one last game in order to get that cloud row. I've noticed that I have to play a game to receive the latest available global giver, so likely we'll have to do the same with the cloud row?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    kookykoala, kibsnfebs and joanc123 like this.
  6. zerodegrees

Taken from my previous post:

Also, the "new" joint gift notification pop-up will pop up if we have made at least one mini-game after the joint completion. That's what the center said. (I have the opposite experience on my own farm, but this is official info.)

Same thing was said on the DE forum:

Upon request, we found out that in order to book an earned item from the joint task, 1 mini-game must be played after reaching this level.

But I think this is only true during the event, because they also said:

When asked again, we got the answer that a script will run after the event and the reward (s) will be booked.

SahraB, habalala, -Mir85- and 4 others like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks, zerodegrees, for the better explanation.

Looks like I was a pessimist for no reason - we are very close now.

kookykoala, zerodegrees and joanc123 like this.
  8. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

We did it!
    (and you don't need to play an extra game to get the cloud row)

9. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Woo Hoo!!!! Great job everyone!!!!! :inlove:

10. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

10:30 PM (CEST, UTC +1) and the global challenge CR is a fact.

I asume the Game Team decided it wasn't worth to delay the "gift" any longer

11. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Refreshed the game and no cloud row - played an extra mini-game and cloud row appeared.

12. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

That is interesting because I received the Global CR after completing a mini game on my 2nd farm so I went back to this one to get it and it shows that the Global Requirements are completed but the Magic Stalk still shows 1 left under the top Special tab. I have enough event crops for another mini game but it just seems strange that my game works different from the other players. The other players don't have a problem with skipping selections when putting the gifts together either.

Maybe there is just a delay in when BP credits the global CR to players -- with all the players they could have divided us up in sections.

kookykoala likes this.
  13. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

My global bar looked like it was finished - but I didn't get the global cloud row until I finished fulfilling an order. I even went off the game screen and came back in before I played.

So if I read the FAQ correctly - I can load the second cloud row with the charged givers after I reap all their goodies? Is that correct?

joanc123, kookykoala and zerodegrees like this.
  14. zerodegrees

Congrats everyone! :D Thanks to all who contributed, especially those who played extra games. :inlove:

I had to play an additional game on my main farm to get the 2nd CR, despite having already played lots of extra games. My other farms are slightly behind and have yet to unlock the first CR since we were already halfway into the event when I started on those farms.

I don't know if it's because of the 46-minute delay I mentioned earlier, or if it's due to a separate bug, but there were always some farms that never had to play an extra mini-game to get the global rewards. It seems to differ from farm to farm.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    SahraB, joanc123, habalala and 5 others like this.
  15. kimharin

kimharin Someday Author

thank you all of them for helping I made two clouds both of them :)

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.