Tablet

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by .makay., Dec 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .makay.

.makay. Forum Apprentice

I load the farm on my tablet and never had a problem getting in…but since the attacks the game suffered I am not able to get in..please help

Sorry I forgot my I’d 23644177….and appears this..a problem repeatedly occurred on “https://www.Farmerama.com?action =internalgameunity”….please help…thank you

Last edited by moderator: Dec 5, 2023
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello .makay.,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? Did you login through a browser, and if so which one?

Can I assist you further?

3. .makay.

.makay. Forum Apprentice

sorry...i was a bit busy...yes i clean it and using safari..

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

From your login logs, I can see you have successfully logged in today. Are you still have any technical issues?

Thank you for clearing your browser cache. If you still have problems, would you please try a different browser?

May I assist you further?

5. .makay.

.makay. Forum Apprentice

i still have problems i will log in and in few seconds the page crashed..or will kick me out ...sometimes i can go to one aerea to another but is for a few seconds and the game will restart until after i insist a few times will not open...i change for another browser...i try chrome the problem persist....remenber this problem is on my tablet...not on the computer...and always open the game on the tablet and never had problems...thank you for your help

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Have you tried to shut down the tablet and restart before logging in again?

Do you have enough available RAM to run the game? Mobile devices need a minimum of 2 GB. You also need Internet connection available of 6-10 Mbps or higher. Depending on your system, you may have increased technical issues if you have an older system.

I have cleared your server cache to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

7. .makay.

.makay. Forum Apprentice

my tablet is 1 year old.and is an apple....and i have enough ram...internet is great and as i said i used to play without a problem until the game suffered those attacks....i dont know what to do more....i log in for a few seconds and kick out...most of the time dont even get a change to log in.... and freezes the page

8. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Can you try using a different browser than Safari to see if that helps.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.