Tabs for our Deco inventory

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by -matselleste-, Oct 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I believe this has been said before, but it would be really lovely if there was some system of classifying our Deco items. At a minimum, I'd like to see them broken down into 1x1, 1x2, 2x2. If there was some way we could have, say, three sections into which we could classify them, or something like the "favorites" category with the Cloud Rows, that would be just fantastic. I like to change my fields according to real life seasons, and it takes ages to scroll through and find the ones I want, so any form of separating things would be welcome!

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I miss sorting those decos, which give something more than only EP/TEP. It is hard to find crate givers and those which give extra something. It is very time consuming to check using mouseover almost everything in overfull storage. I would like to have categories for plain EP-givers, plain decos (do not give anything), something extra givers (like tubs, crate givers etc.) and limited charges givers (like daily gift decos and +-decos)

At least we can sort them by size.

lode99, sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

There's a sorting by size that already exists which classify the highest EP/TEP giver of 1x1 to the lowest and then the 1x2 and 2x2. For the limited charge givers you can always just search with the + sign and they will appear. I'd rather have a sell option that is free for the overflow of old givers that I don't use. Neighbours keep sending the monthly givers and they just sit there unused and I will not spend real $$$ to buy licences to get rid of them. They can't even be used in cloudrows either.... pointless....

The same with the givers on the spinning wheels, we get so many and there's no way to dispose of them: can't be traded, gifted nor used in cloudrows. I'm starting to see these as numerical polluting bytes that just drains power, server space and cause more harm than good.

I do agree with the somthing extra of -Päärynä11: the booster givers get lost in all that junk that we receive.

xiop likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The seasonal neighbor gifts you can put out on a field and then delete them. You should see a pop up window confirming you want to remove the deco item or it will be gone forever. It may take a few minutes but it will clear your inventory.

The farmwheel deco items can be placed on cloud rows.

Hope this helps eliminate those 2 problems you mention.

I agree, it would be nice to be able to sort deco items a bit differently (or in addition to) the options we currently have. It is the reason I kept a spreadsheet for over 10 years and every new deco item was added so I would always know where they were and what to replace with better givers. Sadly, when my computer died last year, all my files were corrupted and lost. Now, not a Scooby Doo clue about any of them. I did try to rebuild the spreadsheet but it is a work in progress and very, very time consuming.

xiop, Mooboy, Nordais and 1 other person like this.
  5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

So sorry to hear about your PC, something like that happened to me a few years back and eversince I've been safekeeping things like crazy. And thank you for your advise, I was sure that we couldn't use the wheel giver for cloudrows... ;)