Tales from the Comic Store

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, May 8, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flower

Flower Regular

Thank you!
    It's not fair to upgrade just two of them o_O :sleepy:

Nala777, BellaMary69, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

See how much taxed and confused I am !

Sorry Northy ! Thank you for the numbers and the strategy.

As soon as I posted the above post, Our area power went of for 20 hours and so my event stopped at that. 404 SGs & SSGs went waste. And I also missed the 1pf breeding yesterday.
    There seems to be some domestic sabotage against me completing the events.

[​IMG]

I have not started this event. Still deciding whether to attempt it or not.

From next event I will be whole heartedly in.

Thank you, Flower ! :inlove:

Nala777, BellaMary69, Nordais and 3 others like this.
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Just popping in to say that we made it to Dad's house. Traffic is UGLY in Phoenix area. So we were exhausted, but we got here about 4 p.m. Hope everyone is doing well with this event! Happy farming to all!

4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

What happens to extra points delivered?

Move on to the next delivery OR RESET?

For example, if I deliver to level 3 (need approx. 20000++ points) 2 times "Super Pig Figure" value over 24000 points, will the approx. 4000 points be transferred to delivery 4 or WILL THEY BE WASTED, like it happens with delivery of Breeding animals to events more than points needed, for example?

Nala777 and Nordais like this.
  5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Extra points will always be lost.

6. Raelyn

Raelyn Forum Apprentice

I am really disappointed with this event!
    Im not sure if anyone noticed this but.... If you upgrade the arcade to the lvl 1 it takes 12+ hrs to produce. If you add the time boost before you harvest it does not decrease they time it takes to produce. the regular arcade takes 8.5 hr with the time boost to complete.
    I dont understand what the benefit is to spending the panda coins to upgrade to lvl 1?
    Am I seeing this incorrectly or has anyone else experienced this as well?

Nala777, Nordais and Sue46 like this.
  7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I have not paid any attention to that. Upgraded one is in different pace and boost lasts only 1h. They are seldom ready to be fed in same time, not to mention that there would be enough food for each of them. The only benefit is to feed upgraded one in such case and it won't take ages to get ready without boosts.

Nala777, MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Way too complicated - I don't think I would have got anywhere without Northy's advice! :wuerg:

I've got as far as the Super Pig EP item, swapping and changing the Paradise Comics for plots when I realised I didn't have enough Pixel Hearts to feed them (cos I fed one or two to the event!)! :music:
    I also donated a Super Pig to test out whether the points got carried over! :cry: It was only a few points but I do hate losing them. I figured that about 25 Super Pigs should be enough to complete the event and I am (sort of) on target to get them but am covering all bases, probably miscalculated but hey, it is only the event playing field so no real loss except my time and brain cells! :D
    I would say this is not something that is enjoyable if you take it too seriously so I'm not! xD

Nala777, MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  9. Nuubi-Joonas2210

OK, to know that is "good", it is not "good" that it is that way:(

Milled 2 "food" to Pig machines and then notised that I have 2h 26min time those 2 Pixel Hearts o_O

Uuh, this is "easy" in the night to remember so --> writing down to paper advices to ME ;):wuerg:

Nala777 and Nordais like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I've made some mistakes and I have no idea if there is enough time to recover from that. Of course, like everyone else, I would like to finish the event, but realistically I would be thrilled to reach the cloud row, but to be honest, I have no idea if I am on track for that either.

I'm still just not able to process a lot of information (covid brain) and this event has a lot to keep track of. The pixel hearts from the Arcade cabinets are the hold up with the Paradise Comics for the Super pig so I remove them and grow crops until I have enough feed to put them back out again. However, I was so focused on remembering to put them out that I forgot to activate the boosters.

I think different event mechanics do keep things interesting and not boring, but I also don't think things need to be overly complicated just to keep things fun. For me, this has tipped the scale into frustrating because it is so easy to make a mistake and I am not confident the event timer allows for any goof-ups.

I have a sweet neighbor who always reminds me to just do my best so I'm trying to shake off the worry and frustration. We have lovely weather anticipated this weekend, it is Mother's Day tomorrow, and there is much to be thankful for :)

11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

I got an answer to the previous one, so I ask another question:

What about those event items OTHER THAN that "Comic Book Tree" item:

Are they fixed by using the left button of the Harvester when the above mentioned are fixed, the others when there are those "USE FIRST BONUS before you collect" bonuses, then you won't be able to harvest them with the Harvester.

ComicBookTree on the other hand (hey, the abbreviation by 3 letters... went to adult entertainment, so we don't use it) is just the same when there are no additional features available.

I haven't dared to try, so I'm asking if someone has ACCIDENTLY tried or done it and knows this!?

Nala777 and BellaMary69 like this.
  12. -Päärynä11

Fix? (I hear Bob the Builder tune in my head, both English and Finnish versions now, he fixes everything) Do you mean harvest?
    You can harvest them normally with harvester. If you want those +6 pixel fruits, you must use that booster just before you harvest it, it last only 1 h. It is like using CAC. If you use speed booster, it is better use before harvesting, while new ones start to crow at the moment you harvest old ones. If you use speed booster after harvesting, you can fix it by moving tree to you inventory and back to the field again.

13. illy1996

Mother's Day Bonus Code: WOWMOMS24

I am battling on with this to see if it is possible to finish during "normal" farming hours but I am doubtful. Apart from the Super Pigs, none of the other items have enough points to make an impact on the numbers required. o_O
    We shall see ... :music:

Edit: Amended Code! LOL! Slept in this morning and brain not in straight! xD

Last edited: May 12, 2024
  14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Another mistake made this morning....:(

I forgot to activate the pixel tree harvest booster before harvesting and so I got 6 fruits instead of 12. The problem with that is I had donated 'excess' pixel fruit last night counting on this morning's harvest to be sufficient to make feed for the Arcade cabinets. I can make 3, not 4. I did activate the booster for the cabinet but that is pointless if I can't feed it. Sigh. In order to be able to mill enough feed for 3 cabinets, I did not leave enough crops to resew the field. It is just a mess :(

I cannot tell if I can still finish or not. I think it is doubtful. With mistakes made the last 2 days, I have no confidence I can do it 'right' the rest of today and the remaining days of the event.

Perhaps I should have abandoned my efforts but I'm no quitter:pxDxDxD

15. illy1996

I have done the same things as you Pups. :p
    Whatever strategy I think will work gets messed up by everything relying on everything else! :cry:

16. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

For emphasis: Bonus Code: WOWMOMS24

Also, don't forget to claim your bonus prizes in the news feed, there's a giver and other stuff free there too!

Happy Mothers's Day to all the great moms around the world and in this forum! :D

17. -Päärynä11

This is so frustrating event >:( Not my kind of event at all. I think I should to a lot of calculations to figure out what I should do. I would need a large spreadsheet what to donate in which level. I think I should aim for 20 or 21 Super Pig Figurines. I am still far from that. There is no point to exceed limits much, it is better use ingredients of pig feed and hearts in many cases. And there should be a lot of all the other stuff, like pixel hearts. I have one Paradise Comics out producing pigs and all Arcade cabinets producing hearts and all the feed I can make goes immediately.
    I have no idea how far I can go in this event. :eek:o_O:wuerg:

18. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Piccolo achieved with this and the baby farm.:)

Getting to the cloud line is a complete mystery when I have to go to work as well. I would really miss the opportunity to play around with the effects in the event area as well. 8)

Borrowing from maintenance on April Fool's Day.
    "The event is bad." ;)

19. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Get alredy Piccolo, now I have "night strategy" ongoing :) that means not so different strategy when in days ;) Maybe get CR too, maybe not, if doing "stupid" mistakes again and again, 3 times done something else than right moves :oops:

Nala777, Flower, mika-1986 and 2 others like this.
  20. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Well I've made the stupid mistake of forgetting to activate de booster for the arcade cabinet, thus blocking them with over 16h Pixel heart production! :mad:>:(

This error will cost me the cloud row for sure. I just realized that there's a small magnifying glass to let us see where we're at with the gifts and score and I just don't understand why the list the total amount of points needed to specific markers if we can't carry the over points to another donation...Sincerly, the design is flawed, the mechanics are too and there's no way to know where all this is going... :wuerg:o_O:cry:

MeadowCrossing, Nala777 and Flower like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.