Tales from the Comic Store

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, May 8, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flower

Flower Regular

There were some mistakes on my part, I must admit, but frankly, this event was too nervewracking and completely frustrating -.->:(:mad:

I'll never do it again, unless BP make some changes to "uncomplicate" the whole thing, so we can have fun. That's why we play this game, after all.

2. porkchop1

porkchop1 Junior Expert

Took my paradise comic down the one that give super pig. Where did it go? Can't find to put back

edit found them under animals????? hate this event

Last edited: May 13, 2024
    Flower, BellaMary69, Nordais and 3 others like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

@davidb1yth007
    "The event is bad.
    Worst event Ever.
    I'll ignore it."
    :D

Flower, memere13, BellaMary69 and 5 others like this.
  4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

xDxDYou beat me to it!
    I like pork chops....
    I'm just saying...!

Flower, Nala777, memere13 and 4 others like this.
  5. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I do not like this event at all, I am not keen at all with Events in Event Field because you cant use useful resources or Buffs to speed and progress well during events

Doing the mini game seem pointless because they are needed to be harvested at different times

YUP Worse Event Ever >:(>:(

BellaMary69, Flower, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Has anyone worked out the optimum donations for each level? I tried just now but gave up. My poor very old brain is not up to maths anymore. I have not donated anything yet and am not sure I will have enough to get the cloud row,especially if I waste donations by over-donating. At least tomorrow Himself is out till later in the day so perhaps with the peace and quiet (cat permitting) I will spend a leisurely hour sorting everything out. Watch this space.

7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

After seeing all your overwhelming response to the event, you all can all hear me saying,

"
    [​IMG]

Now you know why I didn't even attempt to do the event."

[​IMG].

I gained my peace of mind....ha ha ha...

Yes, the grapes are sour for me...xD:p

BellaMary69, Flower, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  8. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

There's no real way to determine that because it all depends on how many harvests you could do in a day + if you activated or not the boosters for the Arcade Cabinets or not, if you took out some of the trees, if you were able to mill enough cartridges and superhero caps, etc. Good luck with your tally! :)

12ss12, BellaMary69, Flower and 3 others like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I've reached the CR!

Admittedly, due to not wanting to give false impressions, I purchased a small basket (for the crops when I didn't leave enough to resew the field) and 2 daily baskets (for the pixel hearts). I do not normally purchase event baskets but I had some impulsive moments due to not wanting to invest time, energy, and effort and fail to reach the CR. More mistakes;):pxD

I hope to be wiser next time;)

12ss12, BellaMary69, Flower and 5 others like this.
  10. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

We've got nothing to lose trying to complete de event, it's a side event on the event field.... just that it's impossible to calculate, plan and execute in any fashion that makes sense... ;)

12ss12, BellaMary69, Flower and 2 others like this.
  11. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

You are not alone ;):p actually, the grapes are sour for many of usxDxD

12ss12, Mooboy, BellaMary69 and 3 others like this.
  12. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

Yes, "in my local time" now 00.30 and 2 times after that and SHOULD be done 100% and as Peony, that way it is possible to do "minumun deliverys" and YES, of cource, be awake 2 times in night... :) so CR complete in that 00.30 time and then points are very smaal to donate after that CR !

13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

i must have seriously misunderstood something about this event... where did you get so many pixel hearts and super pigs to donate? i haven't yet donated anything, i've got one (1) pixel heart, everything else went to feed the super pigs and I haven't got enough super pigs for those numbers either because there was no feed for them for the lack of pixel hearts.

Last edited: May 14, 2024
    12ss12, BellaMary69, Nordais and 3 others like this.
  14. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

I am curious if the best plot layout throughout the event was max 2x2, then 1x2, and 1x1 rather than switch to all 1x1?

As some others mentioned, several times I found myself short a few event crops to use for milling, and had to wait almost four hours for the next harvest. I also removed some of the items when I had no food to feed them and planted crops. It seems I am always short of one thing or another.

12ss12, Mooboy, BellaMary69 and 2 others like this.
  15. Flower

Flower Regular

Congratulations to those who managed to finish this "challenging" event and to those who didn't even tried to do it. Those are the wiser guys among us ;)xD

12ss12, farmerumf, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  16. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

using 2x2, 1x2 and 1x1 plots means that you can fill the spce faster than using only 1x1 plots. Once it's filled, you're there, there's no more gain. If a player started with only 1x1 and then switches for a mix of 2x2, 1x2 and 1x1, they'll have a few more crops to mill just one time tho. There was no drops in this event, so 1x1 plots weren't the optimal choice.

And you did the right thing, taking down Superpig thingies and even Pixel Heart cabinets to sow in more crops was a smart usage of your ressources.

17. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

I didn't use the Panda coins from the last event. Does anyone know if they will carry over to the next event? If not, is there any point in using them now? I would assume unused ones might be exchanged for something?

Nordais likes this.
  18. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Auts, Ouch, Oh my ! Only 16hours 51mins left and AC´s are 8h39mins so only ONE time lefvt to do those... no thinking, miss I CR "by the points"... Some SMILE :);):p about that NO nothing-any od SG an SSG used xD and get that Piccolo at least! sorry my english, no time to use translator either.

12ss12, MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Sapeli, you can donate anything, I didn't have enough feed and Pixel Hearts for any more Comic Shops but I will just scrape through on the points using the actual Pixel Hearts and all the other items. :p
    Good luck! ;)

20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I used Arcade speed boosts to get pixel hearts, they are really slow without those boosters. And I made super pigs always I had chance to grow. I think I had 21 pigs. I usually had only one stall to make pigs. And I milled feed always without donating extras like I usually do. So it was sometimes possible to mill 3 feed instead of usual two.
    It was last night when I finally realized I can finish this event, even without computer, which I got back just moment ago after all kind of fixes. I had to do couple of harvest with browser in phone and I hope I never need to play farmarama on phone :mad:But I finished the event. My last donations were far from minimum, my main goal in that point was to get enough points with least taps of +-sign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.