Tales from the Comic Store

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, May 8, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thanks to Nordais and Peony I have actually finished this event and still do not know what was happening throughout. My brain now need a cup of coffee to reactivate it. I did not have enough Pixel Hearts to completely follow Peony's suggestions but used the chart as a template, then filled in with other things where I was short of the Hearts. Not a pleasant event and if it had not been on the Event Field, I would not have done it. Good luck to everyone still stuggling..

2. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Thanks to Peony I've been able to finish all the event on both farm! I don't know how or why, but knowing that the goal was to get 20 pig figurines, I was able to concentrate on that! I too use it as a guide, my baby farm didn't have enough of Pixel Hearts but I ended up with 1 more Pig figurine so that was my last donation there!

I too hope that the Panda Coins will be carried to the next event, I didn't use them after reading the bad comments on them not beeing affected by the boosters... I do hope that for the players that used them, the upgrades will still be present for the next event too...

3. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

in the shop I see a basket that costs 35 euros and can be bought once... it contains two arcade speed boosters...

Bigpoint... you can't be serious... this is still some April fools thing, right? it's May but this has got to be a joke

i ended up with 15 pig figurines. One pixel heart. 1365 pumpkins.

MeadowCrossing, Nordais and 12ss12 like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Anyone know why there are Panda Coins in gifts after the CR? They seem a bit redundant when the rest of the event is practically done - and I didn't even see where the first lot of Panda Coins came from. o_O

MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I got my boosters from 2 daily minigames. I usually took one giving extra pixel fruits and one for speeding them and another game with 2 arcade boosters. I did not spend any money to this event.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  6. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

okay so that's what i missed, i did not understand about the boosters

i saw where you use the boosters but i didn't have any in the barn so i thought you have to buy them. not sure why i didn't get any from the minigames?

ugh this is such a confusing minigame

it used to be just click and harvest and now I have to start reading the FAQs lol ?

after the own-language forum ended I have had a lot harder time understanding anything about the faqs

Last edited: May 15, 2024
    MeadowCrossing likes this.
  7. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

The Panda Coins are transfered from the previous event, so the ones rewarded after the cloud row will be available in the next iteration of this event. :wuerg:

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Nordais. Yet another thing that went over my head in this event! xD

With one extra harvest outside my normal farming day on Tuesday, I actually managed to get the CR and the charged Super Pig but I couldn't get the rest ... maybe one extra harvest was needed. :p

I did find this event very confusing and frustrating but I would probably do it again just because it was on the event playing field. On the main fields, no way! -.-

MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.