teddy.bear

Discussion in 'Team Introductions' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

1687973mcb6ne2b8w.gif

sofi!!! likes this.
  2. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

[​IMG] with biscuits ..:inlove:

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

hahaxD
    But I know you dance great:D maybe I should watch you dancing and eating the velvet cake... but I think is over now...:p

msmeow and sofi!!! like this.
  4. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Hello Teddy Bear .. How are you ? Today i have my name's date celebration so i decided to bring you sweets ! I hope you like ..[​IMG]

5. teddy.bear

xD Arielh I could try that but there might be cake everywhere! xD

Thank you, sofi!!! for the biscuits and the deliiiiicious sweets! Yummmy, they are just perfect!

Here is something for you in return :)

bwxfnc42grm-D4-4898.jpg-detail.jpg

6. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Οhhhhhh thank you a lot teddy bear :oops: .... It is so cute .. You are talented .. i adore it too much! :inlove:

7. Marilena

Marilena Forum Greenhorn

Hello teddy! You know I don't have much to say about you.Just wish you the best! xD I brought you some chocolates and some other gifts.Please be sure the room of the door is well closed before you open them..LOL!xD;)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  8. Arielh

haha I didn't think of thatxDxD
    We don't want to dirty you lovely corner no cake should be wasted... every cake should be in our mouths:p:pxD

9. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

[​IMG]

Gery, msmeow and Arielh like this.
  10. teddy.bear

I am glad you liked it, sofi!!! You are most welcome! :) I hope you had a perfect day!

Hello Marilena :) I'm glad to see you stepping by the forum as well. Ah, artists ... they don't have a much to say :p Express yourself through the poems! As long as you have nothing bad to say about me, everything's fine xD I will sure lock the doors before eating the deliiicious chocolates from you. Thank you!

Arielh, who knows ... maybe we can redecorate, and turn my white room into a chocolate cake room! The mod cave could have chocolate walls! :inlove: Yummmy!

ChocolateCorridor.jpg
    Thank you spotsbox! :inlove: Is that a bubble bath and mud mask combo? xD I love it! My skin, err ... fur will be so soft and silky!
    Although, that's not the first thing popping into my mind when I think about a spa day! :p

spa (1).jpg

Gery, msmeow and sofi!!! like this.
  11. Arielh

oh chocolate walls?:inlove::inlove:
    But how long will they last? We will eat them and then you won't have a cave:eek:
    :p:p

12. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Ηello :inlove:teddy.bear ....:inlove::inlove::inlove: .. How are you ?? It is weekend so i believe that you are going to rest today! Yes , i had a wonderful day with me best friends and relatives especially with my little niece she is so graceful ....it is in early age and today has birthday party in playground but i ashamed to play there with her and friends because i was great for it but ...axxx!!

13. teddy.bear

True xD We would have to go camping xD
    Just in case this ever happens, I booked my luxury tent...

Camping with style 8)
    luxurycamping-santabarbara-m.jpg
    I'm ok, sofi!!!, thank you for asking :) I don't know if I will rest today, there's a lot of work that needs to be done :oops:
    Aww you should not feel like that when playing with the little ones! There's nothing better than being a child and playing with babies. Worry free - the best times of our lives!

sofi!!! likes this.
  14. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Oh nice i am very happy that you will be ok ..:) I think that one day without work is a wonderful day!! Hahah!! No no i am not laziness all the times ..xD
    Yes you have right in this . I adore the kids and always i have a lot of fun but today there will be 20 kids and i afraid to notice all of them . xaxaxaxaxax :pThere will be and accountable but as aunt i must notice her more .. I also afraid not to tell other people something that i play with kids in this age .:cry::cry:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  15. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

sofi!!, that you would take the time to play with your niece and her friends makes you beautiful :inlove:. Don't worry about what others might think, enjoy the time you have with her, and cherish the fact that she loves you and WANTS to play with you. *hugs* Play a game for me, while you're at it ;).

sofi!!! likes this.
  16. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

gone already! :oops::p

sofi!!! and Arielh like this.
  17. Arielh

οh yes I saw... at least we have a luxery tent!

Teddy I brought you this house so you can eat it all by yourself because I don't know how much did you eat from the chocolate walls..
    [​IMG]

sofi!!! and Nick like this.
  18. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Ηello Teddy Bear !! How are you ?? :)I feel strange because i saved a life
    Well , i was going to the tram today and i was in the moved stairs . One woman was in hurry and step down from them . But she unfortunatelly fell down!! The other people were afraid to help her so i went and i shouted i need help to pulled her behind because if we allowed to stay here maybe hurted in the head .. She was fell with the waist so it was so dangerous ..an for this i asked my coach of lifeguard for fisrt aid if i did well ... She was in panic and i tried to calm up her .... I am angry with some people who the do not want to help . If she lost her feelings i did the cardiopulmonary regeneration .
    But if i was alone i would not call and the ablance because i must noticed and the victim . So other people would be necessary ..

19. solotime

solotime Count Count

For a second I thought Teddy was giving out cucumbers!

One time in spa, I saw they had cookies and cucumbers next to each other so I kind of ate them both.
    (True story)

Gery and Arielh like this.
  20. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi Teddy :inlove: Did you enjoy the cuckoo quest?

Look what I found hanging on the wall in the mod cave:

[​IMG]

Isn't that strange o_O I have a theory about what happened:
    You were so desperate to finish the cuckoo event, that you even donated the clock cuckoo :eek:
    So now you have to fill in yourself instead :p

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    Arielh and puppiesnponies like this.