teddy.bear

Discussion in 'Team Introductions' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. penguingiver

penguingiver Forum Greenhorn

Hi teddy, to thank you for all your hard work, here are some goodies for you...:p
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Quickly eat them before someone sees them!:music:

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely ones! :inlove:

It's been a while since I posted here so this is going to be one looooong message - sorry! Today has been a fairly quiet day and I feel like things are getting back to normal - sort of.
    Dear penguingiver, :inlove:

Thank you so much for the yummy treats and for your kind words. Welcome to Farmerama!​

Dear solotime, :inlove:

I miss you! Please step by and steal some goodies more often! It sure feels like I haven't had some fun with you in ages ... I hope life is treating you well!
    Dear bygo_cris, evieva, shooger :inlove:

Thank you all for your warm wishes! They sure made my days! I apologise for not replying sooner :( .
    Dear strawberry49 :inlove:

Of course I remember you, my dear HU friend :D Who else could bring me deliiiicious langos? Yummy! I would love one right now!
    Dear abubadi66 :inlove:

That's me, indeed :p I do like my other avatar as well, it's very pretty! When I've got a "like" from your username I knew it was you :D and I told the Team to take good care of you, cause you're one of my lovely farmers :p . It's always fun to see familiar names in the other games, Drakensang Online being one of them. My other main focus is the latest Bigpoint game, Shards of War - the game is great, and the community is fun and amazing, I'm having a blast! You will also see me pretty often bringing the news on Pirate Storm as well. You might notice a teddy.bear popping up rarely in other games as well - that's probably me :p I just drop by when needed, like the launch of the new Forum on Skyrama, or looking for new moderators recently on Fantasyrama when the whole Team had to leave. But Farmerama will always have a special place in my heart, it is where I started - as a chat mod, almost 3 years ago! Time flies, but I still enjoy every single day - mostly thanks to all the wonderful people I get to meet on this amazing experience.
    Dear -Mir85-, :inlove:

Thank you for the hugs! They made my day and I shared them with everyone around the Teams - hugs was just what I needed!
    Dear -Mir86- (again), Horatio-mac, :inlove: and everyone!

Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for not getting back to you on this sooner, but the news were just as much of a shock for us as it was for all of you :cry:. We are not supposed to address or discuss this matter on other Forums, but some things have to be said ... What happened was indeed extremely sad and devastating for everyone, we were and are confused as well, and we are very very sorry for what the DE community is going through.

What I can say is that I'm proud and honoured to have met and worked with them - I did not have direct contact with the whole Team, but some of them are extremely close to my heart, and they are wonderful, amazing persons, both in "real life" and as moderators. :inlove: Some of you had fun with us in chat :music: we had a few lovely visits from the German Team in chat and we always had a great time. SvenBömwöllen - our coffee addict! If I'm quick to get the goodies - you have not met her! Sven will grab all the coffees in the blink of an eye xD Definitely, the morning coffees will never be the same without her, but I intend to share many of them with her from now on! And one day, I hope to be able to offer her a real box of fudge. FarmersWeisheit - the Chat God! I will always think of him as being the most experienced when it comes to the Chat and our Chat tool. Oh, the fun we had when he was sneaking into our chat - scaring players with his big red font colour. Trying to be "mean" in a cute way, he's always funny :p but don't tell him I said that! Mushu - always a delightful presence in our chat, I always appreciated the visits!
    Last but not least, a special mention today for Lupeg - on his birthday! While I did not get the chance to meet him personally too well, I know from special reliable sources what an amazing person he is. Modding-wise, I have always admired his technical input in our conversations - so professional, so well explained, and so intelligent!

A warm Happy Birthday to him! And I will share something the old DE Team has prepared for him in this birthday thread :music:

Happy Birthday, Lupeg!
    [​IMG]
    Another special Happy Birthday goes to my dear friend, .Cerbon. - who I also had the pleasure to meet through a Drakensang Team in the past and got very close to.
    So ... at times, our journeys might have to go separate ways, but it is up to us to make sure they are not too much apart. And frankly, it cannot be too much apart. At one point, we all have to move on :( nobody will be modding forever, but we can always be friends. I am happy to have kept in touch with many of our old Team Members - I wish I could spend even more time with them than I currently do. We all get close to each other, after being online so many hours a day, together, sharing every little thing about our days. What I can and will always feel and say is that this entire experience is worth everything because of all the wonderful people you get in contact with - you, the communities, helping you and having fun with you, making us happy every day; the mods, working together, having fun, supporting each other; the higher ups - wonderful busy people who give their best for everything to run smoothly. And let me tell you a little something I have not mentioned so far :) Last year I had the pleasure to meet in person some of these wonderful people - it was the best trip ever! I was soooo excited to meet them, and I was sooo happy and impressed by how nice and kind and amazing and fun all of them are!

The not-so-easy days are well worth it, I don't mind the stressful days because they end well :p and if everything would be peachy all the time, we would not appreciate the good times!
    Thank you all ever so much for being so understanding and supportive, so kind and amazing. :inlove:
    Thank-You-Glitters-And-Scraps45.gif
    Hugs,
    teddy.bear

dragon1, TERRIE, wolfeyesone and 17 others like this.
  3. SvenBömwöllen

SvenBömwöllen Forum Greenhorn

Happy Eastern to you Teddy - I wish you and your family the best. And I overhand greetings from our Team to say thank you for your lovely words

thanks for beeing my friend :)

penguilnz, SillyGuy, janin48 and 5 others like this.
  4. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Happy Easter!

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  5. Horatio-Mac

Horatio-Mac Forum Greenhorn

hey sveni,
    you here? o_O okay, would you like chocolate pie or a strawberry pie or both, sveni? you can give a bit to teddy.bear ^_^

[​IMG].[​IMG]

6. SvenBömwöllen

Sure :D Teddy and I are eating the whole day

dragon1, penguilnz, SillyGuy and 3 others like this.
  7. Corvie

Corvie Forum Greenhorn

Ach, wär ich doch ein Teddybär

Ach, wär ich doch ein Teddybär,
    dann wär das Leben halb so schwer.
    Ich liess mich drücken, kuscheln,
    herzen,
    und wäre frei von allen Schmerzen.
    Doch weil ich halt ein Mensch
    nur bin,
    halte ich ihn fest in meinem Arm.
    Gleich wird´s mir leichter
    um den Sinn,
    und meinem Herzen gibt er warm !

===

If I were a teddybear,
    life would be much easier there.
    I'd be hugged, cuddled and loved so much
    and I'd be without any pain.
    But because I am just a human being,
    I hold him strongly in my arm.
    Immediately my mind feels better
    an my heart is getting warm.

:)

(Sorry, but the rhymes don't flow so easily when it comes to translation that way)
    I hope, you don't mind!

Regards, Corvie

8. teddy.bear

Hello dear Sven :inlove: ,

It's very lovely seeing your name around! Thanks for sharing the yummies with me ... here is something especially for you!
    cupcakes.jpg
    Now now ... xD don't say that xD not the whole day ...
    Hello bygo_cris :)

A belated Happy Easter to you too! I hope you had a wonderful time with your loved ones.
    Hello Horatio-Mac :)

Thank you very much for the cake and pie - they were delicious! ( you know ... the crumbs that Sven left me after she ate the whole thing :p )
    Hello Corvie :inlove:

Thank you so so so much for the lovely poem ... it was so extremely sweet and it came to the perfect time. It is one of those days when I wish I could be a teddy bear :(
    897761_1398310000.517_wl.jpg
    Wishing you all a wonderful night...
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

9. SvenBömwöllen

:inlove: wow - now I am feeling much better

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I took your advice :inlove: I feel sorry for those who don't have a teddy bear to hug.

[​IMG]

I will introduce you to my real teddy bear sometime. He is undergoing repairs right now, worn out from being hugged too much :D

11. Horatio-Mac

wow - my feeling is better, too - Sveni the sheep loves good food, not to low, very very much. You love also chokolate and other things, how cake and pie? I can take anything to you and sveni know it :)

[​IMG].[​IMG].[​IMG].[​IMG]

I hope, that is okay for you.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    dragon1, SillyGuy, IVANCICA30 and 3 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

Here is some chocolate for you while you update the FAQ :D

[​IMG]

G&T is finally here :inlove:

dragon1, SillyGuy, IVANCICA30 and 6 others like this.
  13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I'd give anything to be able to reach into the screen and grab a handful, ;)no disregard that two handfuls of those lovely chocolates.:)

14. Horatio-Mac

hi teddy.bear

i have one question to you. Can I take your name for a continue of a musical?

That is so, I wrote a musical for the last german team and it was really funny. But I need a name more in the story, because I don't get 2 names. So I search name for the stage play.

lg horatio

SillyGuy, bygo_cris and IVANCICA30 like this.
  15. teddy.bear

Greetings lovely Farmers, :inlove:

Thank you all soooooo much for all the goodies! :inlove:

Dear -Mir85-, I'd love to be introduced to your teddy bear! I actually had a pillow that was glowing in the dark that got worn out from too much hugging :p it was with Mickey Mouse, and I used to carry it around all over the place.

Cassie101, I might have said this before but I looooove your avatar! Orange and chocolate are a good combination :p !

Dear Horatio-Mac :) I would be honoured :p I've heard about your play / your musical! I'm not good at acting so make my role easy, please xD . I will have to ask the lovely Sven to translate for me though :p I'm sure she will do it for some fudge!

Sending hugs all around!
    30327.gif
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

dragon1, IVANCICA30, SillyGuy and 2 others like this.
  16. Horatio-Mac

You make me happy, teddy.
    My surprise for the (ex-) team can get.
    And you role will easy.
    I hope that my english knowledge to last out for the musical.
    We can do it.

This is for you and thanks :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IVANCICA30, bygo_cris and SillyGuy like this.
  17. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Welcome back teddy, we missed you. :inlove: I brought you a little treat to keep your strength up while you catch up :)

[​IMG]

18. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Hello teddy, thank you for all your help.:) I've sent you a large soft cloud so you can rest comfortably.:)

[​IMG]

19. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Hello teddy.bear! I have played the game a bit for the last few years, but only now have time to start posting in the forum. Just wanted to say I appreciate your excellent way of handling complex issues and the concern for the players that is evident in your posts.

:inlove:Sending you a hug!:inlove:

20. -Mir85-

dragon1, bikie222, labmommy30 and 2 others like this.