teddy.bear

Discussion in 'Team Introductions' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you, poor_didums! :)

Some cheesy mediterranean herbs chips would be awesome right now, thank you! :p we can't live on chocolate! Or can we... ? :)
    Hi puppiesnponies :)

Thank you for your kind words :) I love the busier forum, it's awesome seeing so many players around and lots of posts per day! I'm having a blast! I hope things will only get better from now on. Midnight snacks? You are so right, you'll always find something around here, so feel free to pick and taste whatever you like! They're all yummy!
    Hi smiley2emc :)

Uh oh, I am happy to be here as well! Luckily I didn't hide in any of the boxes during the move, I had to drive the van with my chocolate stash :p wouldn't want to have that out of sight or they might be gone for good :) I sure miss the smilies and I hope they'll be here sooooon. ​

2. smiley2emc

smiley2emc Someday Author

hahaha teddy i think your siggy is so cool lol

3. teddy.bear

Thank you, smiley2emc!

Now I just need to make that red tulip turn into a purple dancing one! :)

4. smiley2emc

smiley2emc Someday Author

hahaha yes i would love one of those as well also the sunflower one heck any of the dancing singing flowers would be awesome lol

5. teddy.bear

:) I understand, smiley2emc :) I do have one or two you can admire *rofl* from the OAs!

fl1.gif fl2.gif

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

oh teddy.bear you corner is lovely:inlove:
    so many sweets and candies I can't resist trying them :)

7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Just one question teddy.bear - when do you find time to sleep? You seem to be on here all the time whilst the other mods are not so active. Did you draw the 'short straw'? :) Lovely to see you are keeping busy - it must be that sugar rush from all the goodies. Cornish Cream Teas anyone?

8. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Didn't you know? We actaually have TWO Teddies, who take it in turns to be online.:D

I bet Teddy wishes that was true sometimes:p, being the boss is sometimes hard work:sleepy:

9. teddy.bear

Thank you Arielh :) Feel free to step by and taste some goodies whenever you want! We've got plenty to share :)

Hello farmerumf :)

Your question made me chuckle :music:I haven't slept too much these days I must admit, but I'm soooo super excited about the New Forum and how well things are going! :inlove: I'm thrilled to see activity and it's hard to stay away! I want to make sure everything is going well, and everybody finds what they are looking for, and everyone feels welcomed and has a great time :inlove:
    Also, since we are just getting started, we have to keep a close eye on everything to make sure nothing goes wrong. However, the wonderful team is around and active, learning everything quickly! I might be on a sugar rush indeed *rofl*, too much chocolate! So I tend to react quickly before they get the chance.

:D Neon xD what would you all do with two teddies around? I think I'm driving you all crazy sometimes on my own ... ​

10. Gery

Gery Advanced

Hey Teddy, nice to see you here :) Your pack is so... sweeeeeeeeet :D
    Wanna steal some gummy bear if you let me :)

11. teddy.bear

Hello Gery :)

It's very lovely seeing you as well! Thank you for the compliments on my ... ehh ... luggage :D Sure, I've got lots of gummy bears, please feel free to enjoy some :music:

gummy-bears.jpg

Gery likes this.
  12. Gery

Gery Advanced

Yummieeee! :D
    I like the new smileys, they are sooooo cute, especially these :music::inlove::wuerg::cry: So lovely:D

13. kazimir2

kazimir2 Forum Greenhorn

Hi Teddy! :)

This is a really nice forum! It was worth such a long time waiting for this! A hope you feel good here. :)

Aaaand maybe the 'other forum' will be as beautiful as this after the Graphics Renewal? :music:

Gery likes this.
  14. csubakka67

csubakka67 Forum Greenhorn

Hi Teddy!;)

I wish You

[​IMG]
    and i hope not to meet only at nightxD

[​IMG]

Gery likes this.
  15. Gery

Gery Advanced

Hey Kazi, Csubi! :) Pista is here, remember me? :D
    How did you get there? :D Mmmm... bad question, as I did xD
    It's good to see acquaintances :)

16. teddy.bear

I love the new smilies too, Gery, especially this one :music:
    Isn't it wonderful to have such awesome surprises?

Well, well, well :inlove: what lovely visitors I have here! *jumping up and down with joy*

Hellooooo kazimir2 :)

Thank you sooo much for stepping by! I'm happy to hear you like the new Forum and I hope the other one will be just as awesome after redesign *whistling* I sure love it and I'm having an amazing time here, and I'm super happy to see players love it as well! I hope to see you around at least now and then!
    Hellooooo csubakka67 :)

I'm so happy to see you here, thank you for taking time to step by! Thank you for the teddy bear wish and pic, it's soooo cute :inlove: I hope to see you from time to time around here!

csubakka67 and Gery like this.
  17. kazimir2

kazimir2 Forum Greenhorn

OMG, what a surprise... xD

Are you in all foreign languages? :p

Gery likes this.
  18. Gery

Gery Advanced

It's the best! :music: When I see it, I start to whistle a random song :D It's so funny xD
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I see them first :D

Nope xD I'm available in just Hungarian and English version :D But I'm trying to learn French as well :p The school forces third language so I haven't got any choice xD

19. teddy.bear

I almost couldn't believe my eyes either, Gery :) It's nice to have such lovely friends visiting you. How could I not love the forum so much!

Oh csubakka67 xD I just saw your other comment. I'm waking up early (ish) now, so you have all the chances to see me during the day more often *chuckles*

Gery likes this.
  20. kazimir2

kazimir2 Forum Greenhorn

Well, it was my pleasure. :) This is really good that players also like it! :D

Maybe sometimes I will visit you here. 8)

Gery likes this.