teddy.bear

Discussion in 'Team Introductions' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

:eek: 2 Teddies ?! Hard decission in who's arms I would jump into:music: but that's the only problem.

ok - and we would need a lot more chocolate :D

Gery likes this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Now that I got your permission..... your sweets and candies will be less and less everyday:p
    Maybe you should stop me:oops::p

Gery likes this.
  3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you again, kazimir2 :)

It's indeed awesome that the players love it - such a big relief! And I'm looking forward to your visits, I'll save you some special yummy treats! :p
    Latein :D ,

I will stay as one and get all the extra chocolate, then I won't confuse you either. :music: I hope you are sleeping well tonight, those butterflies need energy to fly! (I'm happy to see your pretty signature back).
    Arielh :) ,

I'm glad you enjoy my sweets! That's ok, we've got plenty, and we get more every day :inlove: I won't stop you, I cannot eat them all ... or can I ? :music:

~ wandering around the mod cave, trying to find something to eat ~

farmerumf and Gery like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I think you need some proper food so am leaving healthy snacks and fruit. Wash down with plenty of water!

5. teddy.bear

Thank you farmerumf! :) That was delicious, I sure needed a proper meal.

6. Arielh

farmerumf good idea we need a change:)
    Teddy If you eat them all then no one will come here to visit you:p :p:)

7. teddy.bear

But I always have goodies for all the lovely farmers :p I receive a lot and I like to share a lot ... I just don't cook much because I'm not too talented :eek: So I'll rather order something for everyone than risk getting you all sick :wuerg:

Gery likes this.
  8. Gery

Gery Advanced

Maybe a pizza with ham and a glass of cola with some ice? :)
    I'm hungry Teddy, please give me some food :D

9. teddy.bear

Hi Gery :D I'll order you a pizza with ham plus a glass of Cola with ice, if you'll send me some Babgulyás :p

Kids-Ham-Cheese-Pizza-600-x-400.jpg

Gery likes this.
  10. Gery

Gery Advanced

Of course! :D Own cooking, so eat it all! :p
    [​IMG]
    Haha xD Here's the real Gery's Goulash :)
    [​IMG]

11. teddy.bear

xD Own cooking, coming in a can! Awesome xD I can cook that! Now that looks like real food. Thank you, Gery!

Gery likes this.
  12. Gery

Gery Advanced

You are too far away from me, I had to conservate it to avoid it's deterioration :p

13. solotime

solotime Count Count

It was only a matter of time....

[​IMG]

14. teddy.bear

That was very thoughtful, Gery, thank you :)

Hello solotime :eek: What did you do with all my yummy treats? I feel robbed :cry: Now I have to find something else to put in my corner ... hmmm ... maybe a huge flat screen TV :p

solo.jpg

Gery likes this.
  15. Arielh

nice picture Teddy you look happy with your new TV:p:)

16. teddy.bear

Thank you, Arielh :) I am happy with my new TV :inlove: I have switched on Farmerama channel now!

17. Arielh

oh my favorite channel:inlove:
    [​IMG]
    try this chocolate animals while you are watching;):music:

Gery likes this.
  18. teddy.bear

Yummmy! Thank you Arielh, they have been delicious! Almost too cute to eat them but ... they were too tasty! Nibbling on the bunny's ears lead to eating the sheep ... or was it a hippo ? :p Thank you!

Now :sleepy: it's bed time!

teddy_bear_sleeping_embroidery.jpg

Gery likes this.
  19. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Oh my goodness, thank you for the reminder, csubakka! I didn't realize it was Teddy Bear Day again already!o_O Of course, every day here is teddy.bear day ;):D. Sleep, teddy? Well, I guess you do need to hibernate once in a while, but don't forget to wake up in time for the chat party, we need you to spin records for us :music:. Save some of those goodies for me, I'll be there will spots on!xD

20. teddy.bear

:music: Hello spotsbox!

No time to hibernate now, indeed, I have to make myself pretty for the party :music: I'm ready, waiting to start spinning the records and welcoming all the farmers!

tumblr_ml6xswaZun1rwu8jao1_500.jpg

spotsbox and Arielh like this.