teddy.bear

Discussion in 'Team Introductions' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Wow, you were fast! This means no leftovers for breakfast... we will have to find something else again. :p Thanks again for the fun visit, Voldemort :) I'm looking forward to seeing you around more often!

Wishing everyone a wonderful night, before I fall asleep in front of the PC.
    cute_teddybear_sleepy_love.gif

2. solotime

solotime Count Count

When you're a farmer and got this much money, [​IMG]

You can buy things like this: [​IMG]

Enjoy my favorite farmers. I'll be counting the money you spend buying my items at the market :)

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

wow solotime:D this is huge!!!
    Teddy is there any ice-cream left??
    because I believe solotime's items will be very expensive:p

solotime and Nick like this.
  4. teddy.bear

xD I don't know if there's any ice cream left, Arielh, but who needs ice cream with that truck size Mars :D We can steal a huge spoon and freeze it, that's gonna be perfect!

solotime, your delivery was awesome :) I didn't find a ladder but I brought my huge spoon, so I hope the chocolate's soft enough and I can start eating. Yummmmy! You shouldn't have spent all your BBs and CCs with me though, what are you going to do now? :eek:

tedd.png

solotime and Nick like this.
  5. Arielh

good idea Teddy!!!

..the photos that you put you do you have created them? or did you find them ready?
    (I am just curious:))

6. teddy.bear

Hello again Arielh :) It depends on the picture :p I copy some with goodies to share, but whenever I get the chance, I like to personalize them. In the above pic, the teddy and the spoon were two different photos so I resized and combined them to get what I want xD In this picture for example I added the characters :) the chatters who were at the party, based on their animal preferences *chuckles* Here's one of my favourite creations xD :

[​IMG]

7. solotime

solotime Count Count

Aww, someones taking the Goldie out for a walk :)

8. teddy.bear

:p Of course, solotime, someone has to take care of the Goldie while you're busy counting the money.

9. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

That one is very nice :D I also like the one were you show how to walk a fish xDxD

10. teddy.bear

xD Thank you, -Mir85- ! That was a fun thing to do. I'll have to see what I can walk next ...

11. Arielh

you have talent teddy and the pictures that you make are wonderful:) and funnyxD
    so I guess the siggy that you use is made by you?;)

12. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I did find these whilst out the other day, but I can't bring myself to eat them! :oops:
    [​IMG]

13. Voldemort

Voldemort Junior Expert

well... you can give it to me :p

14. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Voldemort, you can't eat all three of them.
    Share one with me :)

@Teddy, why not making a Teddy bear fishing for Koi in my pond?

15. teddy.bear

Thank you, Arielh :) I enjoy playing around with little things like that. Yes, the siggies I've been using are made by me.

Hello Jools :) Thank you very much the thoughtful gift, the bears look very cute and delicious at the same time! I would say they are too cute to be eaten, but it looks like the gentlemen won't agree xD 2 see 2 blue bows already and no brown teddies ... just the white one is left!

Hello Voldemort :D you can have a fresh batch of cookies instead of those teddies... I don't even think they're too yummy:p But if you had one and solotime had one ... I can get the third one, right ?

Hello again solotime :) I'll try to fish in your pond at some point this weekend, maybe I catch the koi you are looking for. If it's your koi, I should use coins as bait xD !

16. smiley2emc

smiley2emc Someday Author

lol teddy thank you i know you will keep it safe for me if i ask you to babysit my singing flower still only one at this stage lol

[​IMG]

17. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Hi ms. Teddy Bear . I am Sofia from Athens Greece . I hope to be welcome , in your home -thread .
    Teddy bears are so cute , you have a nice nickname!! :D

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    Farmer96 likes this.
  18. Farmer96

Farmer96 Forum Apprentice

Hello teddy.bear!! :)
    I'm Nick and I live in a small city in south Greece!! I decided to take part in the english forum, because here is more peaceableness than the greek! I hope that I'll be welcome :)

sofi!!! likes this.
  19. Voldemort

Voldemort Junior Expert

you made a misstake.. a big one :)
    It is Ms teddy.bear :p

sofi!!! likes this.
  20. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Voldemort , Oh i am so sorry ..... thank you for the correction! :D

I hope to forgive me ms Teddy Bear :oops:

Voldemort likes this.