Feedback Temple Monkey Day III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, May 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Temple Monkey Day" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Just an FYI - this has a picture of Home Birds, not Temple Monkey Day

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you for spotting the oversight. We need more caffeine:pxD

Cassie101 likes this.
  4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Don't we all in these trying times?! :p Espresso martinis coming your way xD

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I always am creeped out by the little dancing monkeys and characters on these screens, I think other than the monkey queen, these are the creepiest characters ever. I also think having 10000 cress needed for one level of one totem is too much. I know it's a one minute crop but it's still ridiculous. Other than that, just a general "been there, done that" vibe here, kind of tired of all the resurrected events and versions 1,2,4,....12 of the same event, especially when there is a neverending parade of nonstop events and never time to catch up or take a breath in between.

joanc123 likes this.
  6. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

I think this event should have an option when you are done to let you go back and build some of the totems that were not required. You could choose which ones you want to try for additional rewards.

I choose some of the earlier totems because they had smaller requirements and I wanted to make sure that I would be able to complete the event. I also have enough drops to get all three on Level 8.

Other players usually finish events before me so they might want to continue playing also (depending on what game strategy you use).

This also seemed to be a Tropical Event so just wondering why it was held on mainland. Still has the dancing monkeys and pandas.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  7. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

I really dislike this event as
    • the number of items required are way too high for the value of rewards
    • it would require me to devote all of my day to ensuring that I log in several times a day without fail to farm for frangipani and try to get sufficient tiaras to complete the event
    As a result of this I've given up on this event early as it's just no fun for me at all!

(P.S. not impressed that this is yet another recycled event)

Lyddy and farmerumf like this.
  8. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

1st time playing this event, I think it's designed for 'squirrel' farmers who have been storing away everything for a very long time in their barns! ;)
    I only had fun growing frangipanis as it's one of my favourite flowers! :)

[​IMG]
    Enjoyed growing those frangipanis! :)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 18, 2020
    trishap58 and farmerumf like this.
  9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.