Temple Monkey Day IV

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by strikoroba, Feb 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I'm not doing this event. Good luck to everyone who is :D

2. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I like the cloud row, the EPs stack up nicely. Otherwise a rather boring event.

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CR up and running. It was an easy activity. It will be completely finished after 2 hours.
    You are absolutely right.

mika-1986 likes this.
  4. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Okay, it's official, I am a bona fide dingbat. I just made a tater tot casserole, smelled yummy the whole time it was cooking. Took it out of the oven, dished a big scoop onto a plate to serve...realized I forgot to put the tater tots on it. :p

Just wanted to let my wonderful neighbors know I have reached the needed amount of drops to complete the event (if I get the crops done, anyway), so please send drops to others in need. :)

Also, one of my neighbors, FOPS, is looking for neighbors to clear their meadow. If you have any free space, I'm sure they'd appreciate the help.

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I can't believe I missed that we have a Baby Boom and a Half Price (as in 1PF per breeding) Sale today! I don't get all the "follow thread" notifications and I often check to make sure I haven't missed anything! :eek:

Back to topic, I am enjoying missing this event and raising critters for a few days, making good use of double the critters buff that never seems to get an airing! xD

12ss12, hatzeva, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My farms all got a few colored animals and a few extra farm coins from that one day breeding lollapalooza.

I am all done with this event on sewinglady and the teenager farm (which is now at level 209, so I'm thinking it's all growed up). I am bound and determined to get this farm all the way through to the bitter end so I am about to harvest one last round of event crop. Hoping it's enough to get this finished up.

And to answer 12ss12's question about the season trophy - yes there is a limit to the upgrades. We are now on season trophy #3 - there were 9 upgrades to 2020's season trophy. And BP conveniently forgot to disable it, so it awarded crates and an EP bonus during the first season. This time around, they remembered to disable it, so it only rewards regular EP. So this season's trophy can currently have two upgrades...but you gotta get there first. Hence why we do events for season points.

8. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The broke research lab has been working diligently to find an anti-junking vaccine for the world.

The virus appears to have originally surfaced in the de Forum. The virus was not disclosed to the masses for several months.

The broke research lab has a vaccine where a clinical trial is in progress.

If successful then approval for vaccine early release will be sought from the FDA (Farmerama Developers Administration).

Approval by the FDA is questionable even though shooger.sweet will be requested to present the clinal results.

Also, teddy.bear will be asked to lead a team to the de Forum in order to establish the origination of the junking virus. Thus far, the team has been unable to enter the de Forum.

Stay tuned to a broke research lab update soon.

dumbunny, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

CR up and waiting for next harvest to complete event.

sanddollar15, trishap58 and 12ss12 like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Is it worth to get a second Hula surfer for farm coins or shall I go for SGs ?

11. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Well I am nothing but a big fat lair! I was only going to do the first few levels, then decided I wanted that cloud row. o_Ops. All finished.

12. 12ss12

Thanks bunny. Your answer explained all my doubts. I was wondering many a times, the FAQ says one thing and we were still getting EP% from previous season trophy. How is it possible. Was the FAQ valid to look upon etc. But you answered it all.

So for this trophy it is enough if we get 2 upgrades ?

I think I will try to get my first one from the current season.

I finished the event till step 14. I went for the 2nd Hula surfer.

dumbunny, sanddollar15 and trishap58 like this.
  13. cats50

cats50 Regular

so i finished on all four farms. the first one had to finish all levels because i am an idiot and didn't read that i either had to buy surfer with coins or finish all level. three finished cloud row and bought surfer. oh well

12ss12 and Clashstrummer like this.
  14. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I've had so much going on the past week that I barely paid any attention to my game and I still managed to get the CR, I did buy the surfer though as I only got 12 of the poles complete.

I missed the workshop day and the half-price breeding/baby boom though. By the time I saw them it was too late to do anything about it. :cry:

12ss12 and dumbunny like this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Clash- prairiemaiden's farm did that, too. That farm was short drops and crops and I wasn't going to fool around past getting the cloud row, so just used the star coins to get that last giver for the CR...and moved on.

12ss12 - you asked ME if TWO upgrades are enough. Um, no. Last year, Sewinglady's farm got all 9 upgrades...but then that is my "overachiever" farm. This farm managed 5 and prairiemaiden got 4. The upgrades give better crates and a higher percentage of EP boost. I will say that this year's trophy takes an hour less to harvest - which is really nice. So I say, get as many upgrades to that trophy as you can and reap all the goodies and EP buffs you can. Of course, if you don't care about what level your at, etc. (and some of us really don't...while others of us seem to have a serious obsession about it, cough cough, looking in a mirror, I am) then it's not a big deal...except that in the Season, that particular level is also the one that usually awards a newer (harder to obtain) stable and/or tree.

12ss12 likes this.
  16. illy1996

When you were not quite definite about whether you would do this event, you sounded like me - if I say I "might" not bother, there is a very good chance I will do it! Don't think you can call yourself a "lair" though! ROFL!xD

By the way, I have enjoyed putting my stables out and getting a good buffer of salamanders! :music:

farmer_broke and 12ss12 like this.
  17. 12ss12

Thanks bunny ! I will try to get as many levels as possible without straining too much. I like leveling up, even though not obsesses with it.

[QUOTE="illy1996, post: 265813, member: 308" Don't think you can call yourself a "lair" though! ROFL!xD

[/QUOTE]
    I think the same too.

By the way today's event says we get drop items from breeding. So we might have 1PF breeding. So illy & Clashstrummer cheer up. You can catch up what let fly away. I didn't even know when the last 1pf breeding started or when it ended. May this time I will put out some breeding animals and give it a try.

18. illy1996

Oh, I did do a bit of breeding, One-Two. Getting most of my critters up to level 9/10 bit by bit. :inlove:
    Plus, I hedged my bets and filled the motel with 33 of each category in readiness for the next time we need badges. :music:

The loveshack may have to stay that way as I am not sure that next week's breeding event is going to be the normal way ... we shall see ... but I'm ready! :p

farmer_broke and 12ss12 like this.
  19. 12ss12

I will try to find more news about the breeding event, illy.

farmer_broke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.