Thank you my dear neighbors.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by blessedlady2, Sep 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Thank you for your patience with me. On June 29th my family suffered a horrible tragedy. My nephew who had 3 married children and 6 grandchildren was home alone when he became a victim of a home invasion. He was beaten,shot and left to bleed out and die as they stole everything of value from his home including his cell phone and his truck. With no close neighbors it was several hours before he was found. He managed to live until 911 and ambulance arrived but was DOA before hospital. His truck was found and 4 people have been arrested. Please pray for our family, especially my neice,his sister as she was trying to protect each one of us the best she could. Bless her heart the job fell to her as my brother has passed and his mom was not able. As I do not live close she made sure no one posted on the internet until my children came and told me. He had asked me for my kitchen table where he had so many wonderful memories and my family all knew it would be his. He had lived with us for a couple of years when he was younger and right out of the military. We have run this rollercoaster of emotions and hopefully can now deal with this stage of depression. Had no desire to turn computer on for over a month or two. Sending love and hugs to each one of you.
    blessedlady

2. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

Dear. Sending prayers. Lots of strenght and courage.

blessedlady2 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

OMG, I am so sorry to read about your terrible tragedy and great loss! I pray for you and your family as I just can not imagine what you all must be going through! Please take care, sending prayers, and love to all!:inlove:

blessedlady2 and alpenliebe like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thinking of you and your family. There are no adequate words to say. Stay strong.

sanddollar15 and blessedlady2 like this.
  5. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Blessed, such horrendous news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

blessedlady2 likes this.
  6. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

Thinking of you and your family at this time. Be strong.

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

My heart sorrows with you and your family; prayers going up for you all.

8. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I'm so sorry your family had to endure such a horrific and senseless tragedy, blessedlady2. :(
    Wishing you, your niece, and the rest of your family the strength and fortitude to get through this difficult time.

9. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I am so sorry to hear your news. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

10. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Oh my Dear my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending healing and strengthing Prayers. I am so sorry your family has been touched by the evil spinning out of control in our world today. Love and Hugs my dear friend.
    ~ilsa1

blessedlady2 and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I"m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

12. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I am so sorry for your loss, blessedlady. I cannot begin to fathom what your family must be going through. My heart goes out to you x

FrootloopGrove and blessedlady2 like this.
  13. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Thank all of you for beautiful comforting words. Sorry it took me so long to come back.
    4 people have now been charged with murder.
    It really doesn't help the empty feeling in the heart where his beautiful smile now lives to know they took his life for worldly things they could have worked for.
    Love, prayers and blessings to each one of you.

14. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Hugs to you and your family. Nothing can bring him back to you but hopefully the guilty parties paying for their crimes will bring some sense of closure.

blessedlady2 likes this.
  15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Still praying for you and your family. Indeed, may justice be served to the guilty so they can harm no one else.

blessedlady2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.