The Alchemist's Herbs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Aug 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I don't see myself getting enough signet rings to finish this event completely. I've done 19 games, and have 30 waiting, which I'll (hopefully) get played tomorrow when I have time to stack the seed harvest. I have all the scarabs I need, but am 316 short of having enough signet rings for the remaining 11 games to allow me to finish 60 games. The Baha drop rate has not been overly friendly, in my opinion, considering we need so many from there. :( I just harvested rainforest with a handful of perimeter trees and field of Lablab, and got like 52 drops. 52, for a 19 hour crop. -.- I've got Lablab out again, and will hopefully get at least 1/2 of the needed drops, but not willing to bet the farm on it. ;) Oh well, was hoping to reach that coveted Piccolo, but will be satisfied with what I am able to finish.

ctindaldavies and AniE like this.
  2. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I started the 60 games again but didn't get any seeds? Do you not get more seeds if you go around again?
    Update: I think it's because I did not complete the puzzle :(

UPDATE: If someone could just sell some seeds in market 3... that would be good :):D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    ctindaldavies and spotsbox like this.
  3. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

So, the weekend craze "payed off". I finished left side with about 20 games on top of that. It was a bit of fun working to use those +1, +2, +3 to maximize the harvest. As a result I basically spent the whole of Sunday near computer attending to different crops timings. I probably could have done even better if I knocked down remaining stables on main farm to utilize all fields, but that seemed too much to ask. And have to say I'm not planning to repeat that any time soon. I already regret the things I did not do during weekend due to my commitment to computer. :) Gaming on this level is really suitable for those who have nothing better to do or for whatever reason can't enjoy real life in full. Right side of the event is not finished. Currently done 57, should easily get to 62 after the next harvest. The rest is in the stars.

4. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I think you can do 60 games for rewards only once. After that you only get between 0 to 5 seeds per game based on how fast you finished the puzzle.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Stuck at level 58, no chance to get enough Water Berries so I think I am nearly done ... though a long overnight harvest might get me a couple of steps further. Would have been nice to finish or even get the Orinoco stables but that's just the way it is! :p
    AniE: I wish someone would sell some crops, I might still have a chance but maybe nobody has crops to sell. :(
    I might sell my leftovers but will wait till I have no chance of progressing (I am Market 16). :music:

ctindaldavies, spotsbox and AniE like this.
  6. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I'm also short of water berries. Only reason I've got so far anyway is the drops kind farmers have sent *and* I've been home from work and today is a public holiday here. I am very 'evented out' after this!

ctindaldavies, spotsbox and Mooboy like this.
  7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Prices are so low, that you can only find some 1 offers, when someone is trying to get price higher. This far I have managed to buy only 5 lots of 1 Prickly fungus. I saw one offer of Valley Rose, but it was gone.

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I think that the likelihood of purchasing event crops this time around are close to nil. Event is down to last day and none are available on 9 or 13...not sure about the others. My theory is that the structure of the event this time around has made impossible to have extra event crops. Sewinglady's farm has had many extra mini-games beyond the 60 required for the left side, but with each game yielding only 5 seed pouches, the yield is so low that you can't grow enough to get more than one or two of the high levels done on the right side. Even with SSG and bonuses.

Therefore, I am calling it quits on the whole event. Got the CR on the main three farms, one of the baby farms reaped a few goodies from a couple plantings. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I hardly see any crops to buy in the markets. I be honest hardly anyone would have surplus crops to sell in the markets, as they would donate as much as they can to get useful rewards

i dont fret if i not have enough crops to complete this event. As i just unlocked the CR, anything else i see is just a bonus.:p

i know i wont get far with this event as i did not plan it well to get the best of drops, instead made some CC growing Gooseberries to sell, some for milling Scorpions Feeds;)

ctindaldavies, spotsbox and AniE like this.
  10. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

[​IMG]
    All done. It was a really difficult event for me. I'm done but I worked hard.
    The 9th market is very bad at this. Impossible to buy event plant.

I have some Prickly fungus and Valley rose left in my warehouse. If you want to buy it, I will gladly give it to you. However, I am afraid about this: The product is bought the second I put it for sale in the market. They won't leave you even one.

11. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I am not done with either side of the task.

But I saw that somebody was selling one prickly fungus so I still have hope :)

12. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I was undecided about doing the activity. but today I started playing when the drops got cold, I don't know if it will end.
    I congratulate the players who finished and wish success to those who continue.:)

13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Wait till last hour of event. There will be a lot of buyers and sellers. Some sell what they have left after their last donation, at top price and others trying to get what they need to donate something more.

Mooboy and ctindaldavies like this.
  14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I'm stuck on 64's waterberries. Even though I made the +6 work as well as I could (16 seeds from a 2x2 plot), once you lose those 12 seed bags on the main side it's basically over. Milking 5 seeds out of it at a time is ridiculous, especially when you are expected to grow 14000 ish plants without being able to replant. I have enough roses and prickly pear to take me to level 68, but wont get a chance.
    The let down as we all know was those signet rings. We had 1 extra field, yet we still needed to grow double the time crops to get half as much as the scarabs. I enjoyed the puzzle side, for sure.
    I have been watching the market and there doesn't seem to have been any sales in the last 24 hours as the sell price doesn't change.
    I might just sell what I have left in the last hour so someone else has a chance. I honestly thought I would get close, then it all just shut down.

And I am kicking myself as I accidentally SG'd a field of yellow peas that only had 2 hours to go :(

Congrats to those that made it.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    ç.çiftçi likes this.
  15. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

I actually raised everything the drops let me do and just sold everything out in the market for an unfortunate price.
    It is worth persistently waiting for the sale, in the final moments will often be rewarded. ;)

AniE and ç.çiftçi like this.
  16. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I did not login to my farm yesterday. I finished the left side. Not doing the right side. If someone offers crops for sale, I might try to grab them and do the right side. That might not happen. So literaly finished the event.

AniE likes this.
  17. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

Done with the left side, stuck on 51 on the right, used up all my ssg on this and feeling regret now for doing so. Didn't enjoy puzzles cause they repeated themselves so often that it felt like groundhog's day. Market has been empty this whole time :(

AniE, ç.çiftçi and hatzeva like this.
  18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I am truly amazed that I got as far with this as I have. I managed, despite my belief that I wouldn't, to finish the left side, and am on step 72 on the right. o_O Granted, I used 2 100% buffs from my barn, and 2 Jack 'O Gifts, but I never expected to make it even this close. So I am very pleased. :) Right now I'm market hovering trying to get the remaining crops needed, but as difficult and slow as the market is it's doubtful I'll succeed. Of course, I thought that about finishing the left side too. ;)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    ç.çiftçi likes this.
  19. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I managed to buy all I needed from market. Now I am waiting my last Prickly fungus to grow to get Piccolo box. I'll have 13 of funguses to sell, if I counted right:D I have also couple of other seeds growing, just with water and manure, to sell later.

spotsbox and ç.çiftçi like this.
  20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

You must have a much more forgiving market than mine :p. Plants are appearing here and there, but not in high numbers, and the few offers that ARE high numbers are almost impossible to get. Congrats in advance on the Piccolo, can't say I'm not jealous! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.