The Alchemist's Herbs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Aug 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Somebody were selling 10x10 plants over and over again, so I managed to buy many of them. The biggest problem was market itself. When I click to buy something, which is not dissappered, but somebody else were a bit faster to buy it, I got spinning flower and had to leave market and return back to buy. That method was much faster than refreshing game. I also accidentally bought once hay, when I moved with arrows from one plant to another and found something to buy :oops:xD:cry: There were just two offers of hay at that time.

Tarsis63, sanddollar15 and spotsbox like this.
  2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Same here, spinning, spinning, spinning. :wuerg: I've nabbed a few plants, but not many. No worries, I reached my main goal, so the rest is gravy.:music:

Tarsis63 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Finished left hand side and got to level 63 on right hand side.
    Sold about 600 varied crops which were gone before I put the last lot on! - that was with half and hour to go. I hope someone managed to finish using them.

4. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks to Ziegfried and some extra drops from Sunday's half-price breeding, I ended up with 1000+ extra for each crop without much effort. :music:

I didn't do this event on any of my side farms but I did test out the drop rate on one of them on the second day. I got 170+ from all 3 fields without any Howies or other drop boosters, which seems pretty decent to me unless you're counting on extra games to make up for a less-than-ideal strategy. But honestly, it shouldn't be necessary to play more than 60 games to finish the right side...

Another thing that's totally unnecessary: spending an entire day glued to the computer babysitting your farm so you can tend to crops with different harvest times. I genuinely hope the person who mentioned doing this was just being hyperbolic and didn't actually spend their entire Sunday sitting in front of the computer harvesting crops like every hour or something because doing that to yourself when it's so easily avoidable is just... sad.

This one was actually very easy and relaxing if you took advantage of Ziegfried's trade at a 1:1 exchange rate, stacked all the +1/+2/+3 buffs at the same time and grew all your crops on 1x1s within the 8h period while those buffs were active. To finish with 60 games, I figure one can get away with as little as 14 million EV, one 100% plant harvest bonus, 85 SG + 170 SSG. This is just one possible strategy but it's the least expensive one I could come up with in terms of resources and time.

My main farm is able to generate lots of drops in a short amount of time so I went with a slightly different approach that required one harvest after 4+ hours and another harvest after less than 3 hours while my buffs were active. Easy breezy.

Edit: Forgot to mention that in the strategy I described above, the seeds from the first 9 games should all be traded in for prickly fungi and planted on 88 2x2s + 10 1x2s + 7 1x1s. So when I was talking about growing all your crops on 1x1s within the 8h period while all buffs are active, I meant planting all remaining seeds from games 10 to 60.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    joanc123 and Mooboy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.