The Book of Orla

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, May 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

If you want everything:

A technical trick!
    It works at any level.

Start game, then wait for time up.
    After approx. 5 - 10 minutes the time bar turns green again.

Find the solution in peace and only then move all the books.
    Important ! On the penultimate move, activate the green bar at the top with 1 banker's lamp.

So you can finish each level with 3x banker's lamp and always get the additional prize.
    Maybe this tip will help some. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2023
    anki74, fermier20111970 and mika-1986 like this.
  2. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

I think I FOUND on "move missing between" - what you think about *WisdomTree* when:

LEVEL 36

2 → 9
    2 → 9
    3 → 6
    3 → 6
    2 -> 9 I stopped there and make that move because you cannot do 3->2 before doing that 2->9 (to the end same moves than listed!)
    3 → 2
    5 → 3

and thanks for the "time stopped" hint, maube trying it with level 22...
    (edit2: yes, that works in level 28, now have to wait 3hours and get one-more-plants to doing that 22 also)

But if that mention right, so that move is missing Your list *WisdomTree* ?

Maybe that is move what "Nuubi-Joonas2210" called? (edit - spelling the nick)

Last edited: May 29, 2023
    Nordais and *WisdomTree* like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Many Thanks for your help WisdomTree I managed to complete all 40 levels i had to retry couple of attempts got all the prizes with 40 Star Coins left over :DxDxD:D i like these strategy types of events it helps keep my brain and memory sharp had to memorise the sequences of swapping the boxes:p:p

Nordais and *WisdomTree* like this.
  4. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Yes, thanks! --> Now Nuubis IRL GF (me) try this too when I have plenty of time, now we both have all prizes and all shop-prizes too!

MANY thanks to *WisdomTree* !

5. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Finished this late last night. Thanks to WisdomTree - I would not have done it otherwise.

*WisdomTree*, Mooboy and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.