Feedback The City of Love

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingfeb2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The City of Love" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Very disappointed! I look forward to breeding events but I will be bypassing this one. If I can't supply the high level animals, new players are going to be really struggling. :(

The prizes are not at all attractive - lots of "lottery" prizes and the CR has only one item of any interest (the Crate O' Pranking). Let's just hope the Carnival event has something more appetising! :music:

I really can't believe I am not excited by a breeding event. :wuerg:

sanddollar15, BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I'm with illy on this one: The FAQ is still wrong, there's no X amount worth of animals to be donated to the event. Prizes are not that appealing, 25h givers (for new players this is a sick joke), the medium level said to be applied to this event is false (a new player would probably need to be around level 100 in baha to be able to partially do this event). Nope, this is not making Farmerama a good game to play.

RebaFC, sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
  4. Jayded

Jayded Forum Apprentice

I like breeding events. My opinions on this event:

PROS:
    `2 Piccolo wonder boxes
    `Quick to Complete, ideal for people with no time
    `I enjoy breeding events
    `Nice graphics

AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
    `Ratio of rewards to power feed seems off, too much power feed required. Neon stables, way more power feed, super grow, party ticket prizes, good crates, etc in addition to current prizes would make it more worthwhile.
    `Cloud row timer - since the cloud row is NOT super impressive the timer should be less than 24 hours, not 32
    `High level breeding animals are not obtainable for many players
    `there has been issues with events lately, I feel that new events should be making up for prior disasters, this event fails to deliver in that aspect

5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

I completely planned to not do this event or the Carnival Queen as RL is busy and I just wanted to relax with normal farming. Initial comments were that there was no Happy Discount Day (1PF/breeding) on the horizon and that reinforced my determination to skip the events. Alas, best laid plans and all that, as my good friend and neighbor sent me a message this morning (Saturday) saying breedings were going at 1PF, so I decided to see how far I got. Surprisingly I completed buildings one and two and stopped there, saving my remaining PF for MM events.

I had over 3k pheromones and about 1k super pheros, so breeding took 18min. I managed to get a skip for the Vampire Raccoon! Yay!!! I bought masks , one camper raccoon, and one carpenter elephant in the market - all very costly, but I had coins from selling manure so it didn't break the bank.

I did not spend any RL money to complete any of the steps and am happy with rewards. If there had not been a discount on breedings, I would have skipped the event as my stock of PF was not enough to do two buildings. I could be mistaken, but I think for lower level players, or those without a good stock of critters/coin/products/PF, it would not be possible to gain the CR, so I am surprised that the difficulty level for this is 'Medium'.

Graphics are delightful and well done.

Nordais likes this.
  6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I also love breeding events. This one was easy for me, as I have been playing a looooong time and have stocks of everything, but I agree that the number of breedings required alone makes this one harder than "medium", plus the high level animals and number of products. I don't have any problem with an event like this being offered, but name it what it is - a challenge. The graphics are, as always, superb.

I remember when there were NO discount days, and when PF was seldom if ever offered as rewards. Of course, at that time we also had about ten animals to breed instead of the many, many options that we do now. I feel that on the whole, as the requirements have increased, so have the rewards. We now get many more things as prizes than we used to, and I feel that the feedback we give is largely heard. I would, however, like to add my comments regarding the length of time for cloud rows - most people only hit their cloud rows at initial harvest, so duration that is in excess of 23 hours is really tedious - if it's a 24 hour time to mature and you are five minutes earlier than yesterday, you miss it by a whole day, or if you are late, you set it off for the next however many days... I keep saying this is a GAME not a JOB so please make it so we can love it, not so we hate it! Happy players spend more money, after all....

Nordais and Jarrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.