The City of Love

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Feb 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Breeding event for Arthropods, mammals & Reptiles.

Limiting steps (see options bellow):

Elephant stall statue in the Golden Banana Temple must be opened (Room #2, 3rd statue middle row)

Anaconda stall statue in the Golden Banana Temple must be opened (Room #6, 2nd statue middle row)

Dragonfly stall statue in the Golden Banana Temple must be opened (Room #9, 3rd statue top row)

Elephant breeding must be activated in the Golden Banana Temple (Room #5, 1st statue top row) - must have to be able to get the cloud row

Anaconda breeding must be activated in the Golden Banana Temple (Room #6, 1st statue bottom row) - only if players want to do Building 3 (right) Reptile Badges

Nothing much to win besides the cloud row:

Rewards: 170% extra EP/TEP when harvesting all including breeding houses for 6 hours, 1 x Crate O' Animal Feed IV, 1 x Crate O' Pranking, 1 x Crate O' Wonderful Animals
    Cooldown Time: 32 hours
    Requires the two event items shown plus any one 1x2 deco item

There's no need to do all 3 buildings to get the cloud row, there's a few options to get there (see tables bellow for requirements):

1- Complete all of Building 1 (left) Arthropod badges + all of Building 2 (middle) Mammal Badges
    2- Complete all of Building 2 (middle) Mammal Badges + all of Building 3 (right) Reptile Badges
    3 - Complete 9 steps out of 12 from Building 1 + all of Building 2 + 9 steps out of 12 from Building 3

Option 1:

Building 1 (left) ArthropodsBuilding 2 (middle) Mammals
    25 Butterflies (base)5 Camper Raccoons (lv 3 breeding)
    7 Yellow Swallowtails (lv 3 breeding)1 Vampire Raccoon (lv 6 breeding)
    10 Shimmery Powders (manufactory products)10 Raccoon masks (manufactory products)
    35 Dragonflies (baha base)5 Jade Elephants (lv 3 breeding)
    3 Gothic Butterflies (lv 5 breeding)1 Carpenter Elephant (lv 6 breeding)
    10 Aviator Hats (baha manufactory products)10 Peanut Butter (baha manufactory products)
    110 Arthropod Badges240 Mammal Badges

Option 2:

Building 2 (middle) MammalsBuilding 3 (right) Reptiles
    5 Camper Raccoons (lv 3 breeding)7 Emerauld Anacondas (lv 3 breeding)
    1 Vampire Raccoon (lv 6 breeding)10 Potteries (manufactory products)
    10 Raccoon Masks (manufactory products)3 Shell-jitsu Tortoises (lv 5 breeding)
    5 Jade Elephants (lv 3 breeding)10 Skateboards (manufactory products)
    1 Carpenter Elephant (lv 6 breeding)116 Reptile Badges
    10 Peanut Butter (baha manufactory products)
    240 Mammal Badges

Option 3:

Building 1 (left) Arthropods steps 9/12Building 2 (middle) MammalsBuilding 3 (right) Reptiles steps 9/12
    25 Butterflies (base)5 Camper Raccoons (lv 3 breeding)7 Emerauld Anacondas (lv 3 breeding)
    7 Yellow Swallowtails (lv 3 breeding)1 Vampire Raccoon (lv 6 breeding)10 Potteries (manufactory products)
    10 Shimmery Powders (manufactory products)10 Raccoon Masks (manufactory products)3 Shell-jitsu Tortoises (lv 5 breeding)
    35 Dragonflies (baha base)5 Jade Elephants (lv 3 breeding)
    3 Gothic Butterflies (lv 5 breeding)1 Carpenter Elephant (lv 6 breeding)
    10 Peanut Butter (baha manufactory products)
    60 Arthropod Badges240 Mammal Badges66 Reptile Badges

Completing all 3 Buildings will grant a second set of givers, so players could only open the Elephant Statue in the Golden Banana Temple and hope to get the givers in the nxt Gift & Trade event.

This event asks for high level breeding animals and lots of breeding badges (456 breeding badges in total to complete the event).

For the first 8 h of the event on Thursday there will be a Baby Boom and Farm-a-Coin-Palooza-Days going on only for the speedy and impatient players. No news as for a Discount Day yet for this weekend.

Good luck with your breeding skips everyone!

Nala777, xiop, 12ss12 and 13 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Northy! Thanks for starting the strategy thread for this one! And for making those tables!

I dunno. For once, I might seriously wait and see if we get a discount day over the weekend. I am not enthused about the event or the prizes or the cloud row.

spotsbox, Jarrow, Moraine and 4 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Northy for starting the thread and doing the hard work for us.;)

I already posted in Feedback that I wouldn't be doing this event, a lot required for mediocre prizes. I did second guess myself, though, and bought three of the higher animals I lacked but probably won't bother. -.-
    I will see if there is a Happy Discount Day and carry on with my own breeding plans - or I may change my mind, who knows. :music:
    May the skips be with you whatever you decide! :inlove:

spotsbox, Jarrow, Moraine and 3 others like this.
  4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

13 years of playing, second event in a row "to be missed" = skipped, nice Farmerama, just that way... >:(:mad::oops:

spotsbox, dumbunny, Tarsis63 and 2 others like this.
  5. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thanks again Nordais for the nice summary. My limiting step is that I hardly have any dragonfly. So I dunno. I'm also done with the nellie's, so that's not exciting. After they did away with the breeding pens in the field and nerfed the skips breeding is not as exciting. Still I do love to make progress, and baby boom + coin bonanza is great. So some love will definitely be in the air.

6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Wow, Northy, charts and info are awesome - thanks for all the very helpful and clear details. As for me, I can't imagine completing the event...even with a Discount Day, it seems way beyond my ability, and I have a fair amount of the base critters and PF in stock. Me thinks unless one is buying one's way through, it will be very challenging for most players. Good luck to those who tackle this - it's a skip for me and I continue to plod away on restocking the barn and tackling quests :D

ç.çiftçi, spotsbox, Jarrow and 5 others like this.
  7. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I may do reptile breeding just to get the Piccolo and Crate 'O Buffs, but other than that I think I will also be sitting this one out.

xiop, Jarrow, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have done the complete event ,all 3 buildings. Graphics are adorable :inlove: I agree the prizes are ok and the CR is just aweful in my opinion! I did not have a Vampire Raccoon sooo I had to breed to get one and I did! Like I keep saying I keep a well stocked barn, I have plenty of PF so I did the event!:music: I will say the Middle one wanting 240 badges was a little much along with all the barn or breeding animals they wanted:oops: NOT really feeling a whole lot of LOVE from this event!xDxDxD Good luck whatever you choose to do!

spotsbox, Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I see we are having a discount day over the weekend. This farm and PM23's may do the event then. Maybe not.

SL's farm has completed the event. The vampire raccoon was not the issue for that farm - carpenter elephant. I don't know how, but SL's farm was very low on colored elephants. So had to breed an inordinate amount of elephants to get one of them to donate to the cause. bleh.

10. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I'm going to do the middle and right buildings, as I really like the piccolo boxes. It doesn't really seem worth it to do an extra building that's really just for extra givers.

AniE, Nordais and spotsbox like this.
  11. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

reading through here I'm gathering that this event isn't worth doing??:wuerg::cry:

AniE and Nordais like this.
  12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Finished. I like the cloudrow. Now doing some marketing with the raccoons.

Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  13. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Did the event, got the second set of givers to send to my baby farm. That Vampire Raccoon is a doozy!

Jarrow likes this.
  14. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I don't think that's the case. The cloud row is pretty good, and the piccolo boxes are always nice. Since we have a baby boom day and discount day and farm coins day together, it's a perfect time to do any breeding you need to do anyway, so if you need to do breeding in the relevant categories the breeding badges are essentially free. That means the cost is a small handful of breeding animals and a few workshop products. That seems very worth it. I've done all my breeding but I've still got 15,000+ power feed that isn't needed for anything but breeding quests, so I'm still doing the event.

What isn't worth it to most people is doing the whole event, when you get most of the prizes from doing just 2/3 of it.

Jarrow, Moraine, MARLYMAR and 3 others like this.
  15. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I did it all. Fired up some turtle pens, and been breeding to do it all.

Nordais, Jarrow and ç.çiftçi like this.
  16. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Got 2 Shell-jitsu tortoises. Have tried twice to get a third. Two skips to Ginger instead. Can't get skips when you want them.

Nordais and dumbunny like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm and PM23's both have finished the event. It's not a bad CR to add to our collections.

Nordais and Jarrow like this.
  18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

All four farms finally finished. Including the farm above that finally got the Shell-jitsu it needed. My PF supplies are drained. Thanks to my neighbors that bought PF which gave my farms gifts. I couldn't have done it without you! :inlove:

19. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

My 2 farms are done, got the second set of givers on my Northy farm that I'll send to my Nordais farm next G&T. Quite expensive to do but in the long run I think this will be worth it.

Sweet_Cassiopeia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.