The Club of Farmers

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmer96, Sep 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

Sofi - Paddle is walking in the sea up to your ankles! Not swimming at all. ;)

Puski96 and sofi!!! like this.
  2. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Arielh, these matches are not for fun ....have important role .... it is organised by organizations and take part lifeguard school as i said , clubs ....each of them for a specially achievement . It is important so to qualify next stage so we will start tomorrow hard training!! . I wanted to have fun but i can not ..If we win we take something like a degree of swimming that is important for the future of lifeguard .. Anyway thank you!! <3

farmerumf, i understood ..but why do not swim at all it is better than the paddle i think!

Puski96 likes this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Sofia I didn't understand they are so important:oops:
    when you take part in those competitions let us know how it went;)

4. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Ηahah ok do not be worry , be happy , no matter .. Because of the importance of them i am so anxious ..
    Τoday i start training and coach me gave 3 races ..as well as all of us! ..

Phisically l let you know!!

Puski96 and Arielh like this.
  5. solotime

solotime Count Count

@sofi!!! Will be waiting to here how it ends up!

I one time saved my dad from getting hurt.
    This was back about two years ago, we had some scrap metal and
    the prices were high back then. So we were unloading the truck, throwing the
    metal off. Now we had a big heavy thing left, my dad pushed it off the truck
    BUT it caught his jacket and was taking him with it. So lucky I was fast enough
    to catch him while he was falling. Had to move pretty quick and grab him in a secure way.
    Then my older brother come over and unhooked the jacket and we lifted him but up and everything was okay.

Puski96, Arielh and farmlily3 like this.
  6. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Hello
    Thank you very much all of you!!

Sorry for absence these days but i had training and hard week as hard will be this also!.. I hope to be fine all of you! ....

Gongratulation solotime , i hope all the people understand the importance to help other?
    How are you ??

I am angry with my coach and the helper ..but generally i am ok! ..

Puski96 likes this.
  7. Arielh

sofi!!! Why are you angry with them? Did they do something unfair to you?

8. solotime

solotime Count Count

@sofi!!!, Hello! I have been good. The days that I wasn't posting was because I was busy.
    Plus I am trying to stop playing a my favorite video because it's probably time to let it go.
    So far it's pretty hard! I just want to go grab the remote and start playing it again, lol.

9. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Hi to everyone ..

. Arielh thanxs for your interest ... No they are not unfair . I adimit that i have made a serious mistake and this drived in misunderstanding . Earlier i was communicated with them and we find a soloution . Eveything is ok!! .. Today , i did not go for training because i have a terrible headache now i am good and i will be ready for tomorrow ... But tomorrow i wont insert in the pool only me as my coach said because i must pass a test of physicall resistance , of heart , test of pulse . It was for the matches these and to prevent
    accidents .. This i would do today but ....so i will do it tomorrow with the'' helper'' actually he is teacher of gymnastic in schools , he wrote a book for the kids and has master in disturbance of health and themes of heart . So me and other gys we will condider him as god haha! . Really he was more friendly in us than coach ....But sometimes i really get angry with them .
    So tomorrow while others will do training with coach i will do test with him but i am afraid because i had an incident luckilly not serious . But i do not know what he do with me ... Pffff :wuerg: i had writen so much tired!!

Solotime haha never mind , i believe that more of us are busy ...i wish sometime have time to rest!! I undestand you ... it is really hard but i tell you '' follow your heart ''

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Puski96 and solotime like this.
  10. solotime

solotime Count Count

Hopefully your headache will get over soon! I hate when you get a bad one like that.
    Happens to me maybe once a year or so.

I know what you mean about feeling tired and just want to rest but you can't because of work or school.
    It's kind of how life is, it will be hard at sometimes and then sometimes rewarding.

Puski96, puppiesnponies and sofi!!! like this.
  11. Arielh

sofi!!! Now I understood thank you for telling us! I hope you will get better soon and work everything fine to you!

I agree totally! and I believe that if you work hard you will be rewarded sooner or later.

Puski96, solotime and sofi!!! like this.
  12. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Τhank you very much Arielh .. :oops: It is not too serious so everything it will be ok! How did you 'go'' with the school ?

Solotime of course . i agree with you!!

Good afternoon!!

Puski96 and solotime like this.
  13. solotime

solotime Count Count

*Yawns* Guess I'm done making smilefaces for now.

@sofi!!! , Didn't you take a test today? If so, how did it turn out?

Arielh and Puski96 like this.
  14. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Το tell the truth i was afraid and i do not let him do the test on me ... So ,he told me to do when i will decide ... but warned me if i do not do it , maybe not participate in mathces ....:sleepy: i suggest that is not serious because the same thing had faced up two of my friends so .....

Puski96 likes this.
  15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

What are you afraid of?

Puski96 likes this.
  16. Arielh

School is more demanding this year but I do well.
    I will have English exams on November and I am not sure if I am going to pass them.

solotime and Puski96 like this.
  17. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Arielh, I think you should be pretty good with it. :)

@sofi!!!, I must ask, what is the test? An on paper one or you mean like a test to see if you meet the standards of good health? Like for example, being in a good shape where you can take a short run and not be struggling for air.

If you're afraid of failing, just try your best. I done that with a test I had which had no idea if I was good enough to
    pass it :oops:

If its different and more so personal, you can PM me and I will see if I can help you.

18. Arielh

Maybe but in this English test I have to write a composition around 300 words in half an hour:eek: and the topic is a lot of times difficult...

solotime likes this.
  19. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

-Mir85-, i wish i knew .. hahha is a big big story ....:music: ..

Arielh i undestand you but you remember what i had said .. School years are so perfect .. You will pass . You are very good in English not afraid ..

Solotime exactly this ....

Τomorrow i will go to the university .... I am so anxious ..:wuerg:

Arielh and solotime like this.
  20. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Arielh, I never had to have a certain amount of words so I can't really comment on that.
    Finding out what to write can be a little hard. I used to write a lot when I was in home schooled by my mom.
    Everyday she had me writing two reports a day... At first I didn't like it but now I see what she wanted to to.
    It was to help me get better and learn to put great amount of details into the story.

Example:
    "Yesterday I went fishing by myself. It was a beautiful sunny day with a clear blue sky.
    While fishing I heard some birds sitting on a tree next to me singing. Trout were swimming
    around in the stream and jumping out of the water to eat some fly's
    "

Arielh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.