The Club of Farmers

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmer96, Sep 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmer96

Farmer96 Forum Apprentice

Sweet dreams Arielh!!

Sofia it's ok!! I mean that I don't like it :p

Good Night everybody :)

[​IMG]

And Good morning to our friends from Australia :p
    It's 8 A.M. there! :)

sofi!!! likes this.
  2. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Good morning from Greece!!
    Here the time now is 11.17 pm! :) I just have woke up ....

i have put on ,roses in big green house i hope to finish sometime ! :oops:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    Farmer96 likes this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

good luck with the green house sofia!
    The breakfast is delicious!:)

Nick, Farmer96 and sofi!!! like this.
  4. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Thank you very much Arielh i hope to finish it today or tomorrow two left me for it ..:oops: ...i dissapointed these days i am very very unlucky ...

:p

Arielh and Farmer96 like this.
  5. Farmer96

Good morning from Greece!!
    Sofia thank you for the breakfast :)
    It's so tasty!!

Hi Arielh!! I hope that you're fine! :)

Arielh and sofi!!! like this.
  6. Arielh

Ι am fine Nick now I am doing a task of party in paradise in my bahamarama:)

Luck changes all the time I believe ..one time you are lucky and one time not;)

farmlily3 and Nick like this.
  7. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Your welcome Nick ....What your plans for today in the farm or not ? :)

Yes Arielh you are correct but this not happens to me unfortunatelly .:cry:Anyway

8. Arielh

will you go swimming in the sea today Sofia?

Nick likes this.
  9. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Νο Αrielh , i will not go for swimming again this year!! ..What about you ?

10. Farmer96

Arielh I have forgotten this quest :p I think that I've finished only 3/14 of the tasks!!
    Now I'm trying to collect elephants to unlock the field 3 of Shipwreck Bay!!

Sofia, I've nothing to do today!! It's a boring day!! :oops:
    I hope that my friends will telephone me in the afternoon to go for walk!!

sofi!!! likes this.
  11. Arielh

Sofia Yes I will go in the afternoon. I will stop going swimming when the weather stop me:p

Nick I am in the 13/14 so now that there isn't an event I decided to finish it!

Nick and sofi!!! like this.
  12. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Arielh i would go for swimming but the weather was inappropriate , so now i think that the sea maybe it will be some cold ..The next year .. But i will go for swimming in the pool with my coach ..lifeguard ...but i have hurted so some days i am off .

Nick you are lucky my friends are going to travell in other city to find a house to stay so , they are not in Athens!

13. Farmer96

Congratulations Arielh!
    I want to finish it too, but now I have to unlock the Shipwreck Bay for my objects!!

Sofia I understood!!

14. Arielh

Sofia well I like swimming even when the sea is a bit cold but still here the sea is warm but ofcourse I don't know what the weather is like in Athens

Nick I want to unlock the Shipwreck Bay 3 too but I can't because I don't have unlocked Lychees

Nick likes this.
  15. Farmer96

Arielh I agree! There's a problem with bananas! There're too many. Now I have only 9 and I want to get 50 of them!!
    Something must be done!!

16. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Yeah , i like swimming also!! It is a very good exercice for the body .:) when i go to the sea i was all day in i do not go out haah!!. Today has a geat weather so far , it is a sunny day , but the preview days no , soo :sleepy: .. I do know however if the sea is warm or not but i think that happens maybe the last ..

Nick xaxaxxax :p

I wait to finish green house i had the speed up , so left 56 minutes .

The same problem with bananas i have also only 10! :cry:

17. Arielh

yes these golden bananas are trouble.. I have 35 but I want to save them in case that the new place in bahamarama needs golden bananas to be unlocked...

Today is a warm day..... oh I can't believe that in two days I am starting school again

18. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Arielh i want bananas for the same reason but it is very difficult to collect if we win them only if level up ..and again then we do not take many so ...I agree with Nick Something must be done , i have an idea but i am afraid it will be maybe silly ..

Yes i understood school but when you finished you will tell '' i missed the days''
    We have approximately 1 month to start study in University!!

19. Arielh

yes I don't want school to end I just don't want summer to end...:p
    Tell us you idea Sofia:)

20. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello chatty people :oops:

I am glad to see you having fun here, but I am afraid I have to remind you the rules...
    Here is a quote from our Forum's Netiquette:
    I would kindly wish to invite you to join the Chat (which is all empty :cry: ) for this kind of conversations, (you can even chat in another language in a private room) because on the Forum, this will be treated as spam. I am sorry, but we need to follow the rules. Thank you all for your understanding. I would hate to have to officially warn you and issue points!;)

SylvanasW, Arielh and sofi!!! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.