The Continuing Saga of Acai Trees

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mfing_farmerama, Jan 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfing_farmerama

mfing_farmerama Forum Apprentice

So I think I may have figured out why some people can harvest acai trees without issue in Unity and the client. Again, it is not possible to use flash player on my new computer. So I've been using the Client, and harvested several acai trees with no problem over the last several days. My immediate thought was hooray, they fixed it!

I've been using Harvester while doing the Birthday Bash quest. Today, I harvested everything by hand since I finished the quest. Well, no credit for acai trees today (imagine that). They were gone after I logged out and logged back in. So, the bottom line for me is... you can harvest acai trees using the harvester and get credit for them or harvest them by hand and not get credit for them. How unfair is that? I'm not going to waste harvesters just to harvest a few acai trees.

So, I harvested 17 acai trees this AM. That's 68 acai trees missing from my inventory. I sure wish you would credit them to my account or fix this problem. Thanks for your help in this regard. USER ID 48725604.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello mfing_farmerama :)

The trees can be harvested either manually or with the machinery and the fruit is added in the barn. There is a visual display error in the graphics which shows the spinning sunflowers but you can still click on the tree and harvest it. Your logs show that the trees did not harvest and are ready to be harvested now.

Further testing in your account allowed us to harvest a couple of trees and the fruit was indeed added to your inventory.

Please return to your farm and harvest the trees to claim the fruit.

May I assist you further?

3. mfing_farmerama

The acai trees always appear ready to harvest. You can harvest them continually and they show up in your inventory until you try to use them or you log out. Then they disappear. I started the day with 40 Acai berries, I just now harvested 17 acai trees and they initially show up in my inventory. Inventory showed I had 108 berries. I then went to Shiver Me Timbers and tried to deposit 100 berries. It only deposited 40 berries (which is what I had when I started the day), and now my inventory says 0 acai trees. I immediately went back and harvested my acai trees again. So, now my inventory shows I have 68 acai berries (from 17 harvested trees). However, as soon as I logged out the berries were gone, so I now have no acai trees in my inventory, again. So, yes you can assist me further, by please fixing the problem. You can harvest acai trees by hand, but they disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctindaldavies likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

I'm sorry for the frustration. I can confirm that your logs show the acai trees were started on 26 January whereas all the trees you harvested today have begun again (27 January). Even the trees that were tested do not show they were harvested today. We have inquired from the Game Team about this issue.

As you have reported you are using the Standalone client, please try logging into Unity via a browser and see if you can harvest the trees and collect the fruit.

May I assist you further?

ctindaldavies likes this.
  5. Farmers.Almanac

As just announced here, the problem with Acai trees has been resolved. :)

May I assist you with anything else?

6. mfing_farmerama

To Farmers' Almanac: I sincerely apologize for getting upset with you yesterday, and a great big THANK YOU for getting this problem fixed finally. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! You can close the post.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Your apology is accepted and appreciated :) We do understand how frustrating this whole process of transition to Unity has been. We are players too ;)

You are welcome. Good luck filling your quest :)

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.