The farmer_broke Event ... Continued

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

12ss12 you have been a very good mentor to my baby farm @mermaid. but unfortunately I can't play more with it.
    Farmer_Broke it is a very challenging event but I will have to stop doing it because I don't have the time to log in to a second farm.
    I also want to mention that getting EP is so hard to avoid I didn't even take part to the latest events but I got EP from the seeds that I didn't use so I when I logged in I had leveled upxD
    Good luck to everyone!

farmer_broke and 12ss12 like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

That's alright Arielh. I can understand. I too face it with my FarmerRainbow farm. Your studies should be first. And one farm is enough for you to relax. Two is a strain. Arielh Farm is enough. Shall I remove that farm from the roost to apply for another farm ? Or you wish to remain in the roost ?

Arielh and farmer_broke like this.
  3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

There is room to take some ep from event seeds. Event farmers are finding that earning ep from doing nothing and/or mistakes is not great to do continuously.

Please do whatever you feel is best for you. If ever you feel rejoining us is good for you then please do so with your mermaid farm.

Thank you for attempting the event. Most dare not even try.

12ss12 and Arielh like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Thank you 12ss12 for offering to keep me in your roost but you should remove me. There are players who would need your help:)
    Yes maybe in the future I will give it a second try! Thank you again:)

12ss12 and farmer_broke like this.
  5. 12ss12

I got 32 cargos in my FarmerRainbow farm. I just opened 6 out of curiosity & to test. I got 2 pinks (Camel & monkey), crocodile, Flamingo yellow, elephant orange & monkey red. The rest 26 cargos are safe in my inventory. I will put them out after the fern event. So I might have leveled up & get more stalls. And avois drops for the current eunning event.

Now I have demolished everything in my farm & put 2x2 event crop fern & 1x1 sagurao for drops. After the current event finishes tomorrow, I will start with fern event. I hope to open Harbour soon.

Arielh,
    I would keep the mermaid farm. But out of my 5 chickadee, 4 are doing broke's event. My chickadee roost is not at all active. That's why I asked your permission to delete mermaid. Don't feel bad.

farmer_broke likes this.
  6. FarmerRainbow

FarmerRainbow Forum Apprentice

If possible send me some pipettes for this farm. Thank you in advance.

farmer_broke likes this.
  7. farmer_broke

I wish I had had more advanced notice. I believe we all could use a little help with drops with these second farms.

Also:
    • the rat_tail farm needed anacondas for a shipwreck bay quest. The farm used power feed. Our mentor is able to send 2 power feeds each day as the mentor gift (our farm must be able to receive the gift).
    • The tep givers are great in helping to level up for the golden bananas
    • The completion of the animal trophy can stop a farm for months.
    Good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next to review is the catdoggie farm
    catdoggie (f32, b93)

The following (9) achievements were previously completed which brought the catdoggie farm and Mentor puppiesnponies to the rank of Gold Chickadee and Gold Mentor:

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor puppiesnponies
    2. (2) All meadow cleared
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow (chickens)
    4. (4) 26 water storage tanks out on meadow
    5. (5) Two limos on the main field and decorated as chosen
    6. (15) Baha open
    7. (18.) magical stalk open
    8. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    9. (43) Baha reaches level 80

+2 following steps (now equal the 9 required):

10. (17) rain forest open
    11. (26) the monkey is the baha breeding animal unlocked

With the 11 achievements, catdoggie and Mentor puppiesnponies are now Serendibite Chickadee and Serendibite Mentor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A review of the broke_broke farm (now f34, b121) with Mentor TCRooster

The following (7) steps were previously completed earning the broke_broke farm and Mentor TCRooster the rank of Silver Chickadee and Silver Mentor

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor TCRooster
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow
    6. (5) Two limos on main field and decorated as chosen
    5. (15) Baha open
    7. (32) Mentor was thanked and appeared in the Event thread

+2 steps completed

The chickadee broke_broke farm and Mentor TCRooster have earned the rank of Gold Chickadee and Gold Mentor (the 9 steps required are completed)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing the brokie_boy farm (f28, b48.) with Mentor sglick

Mentor sglick has appeared many times in the related threads and I must again thank Mentor sglick for allowing the farm to remain in the nest. brokie_boy has been a terrible chickadee.

The following (5) steps were completed:

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor sglick
    5. (15) Baha open

This makes the brokie_boy farm a Staple Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next to review is the catdoggie farm (f32, b93) with Mentor puppiesnponies

The following (11) achievements were previously completed which brought the catdoggie farm and Mentor puppiesnponies to the rank of
    Serendibite Chickadee and Serendibite Mentor:

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor puppiesnponies
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow (chickens)
    5. (5) Two limos on the main field and decorated as chosen
    6. (15) Baha open
    7. (17) rain forest open
    8. (18.) magical stalk open
    9. (26) the monkey is the baha breeding animal unlocked
    10. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    11. (43) Baha reaches level 80

+3 following steps as follows bring the chickadee and mentor up to Pink Star Chickadee and Pink Star Mentor (now equal the 14 required):

12. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked
    13. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked
    14. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, cassava, bromiliad, zucchni, pepper, chili, bamboo and meadow grass)

With the above (14) achievements required met, catdoggie and Mentor puppiesnponies are now Pink Star Chickadee and Pink Star Mentor.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A review of the broke_broke farm (f34, b121) with Mentor TCRooster

The following (9) steps were previously completed earning the broke_broke farm and Mentor TCRooster the rank of Gold Chickadee and Gold Mentor
    6. (5) Two limos on main field and decorated as chosen
    5. (15) Baha open
    7. (32) Mentor was thanked and appeared in the Event thread

+2 steps completed

10. (17) rain forest open
    11. (18.) magical stalk open

The chickadee broke_broke farm and Mentor TCRooster have earned the rank of Serendibite Chickadee and Serendibite Mentor (the 11 steps required are completed)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    TCRooster and 12ss12 like this.
  8. 12ss12

I have unlocked the Harbour and in the process of gathering necessary resources to complete the shipwreck bay quest.

I opened the rest of 26 cargos & got lots of wonderful baha stables & some workshops with their upgrades. Happy. Now I can build up my animal resources & sell some of them.

Siouxzen and farmer_broke like this.
  9. farmer_broke

Wow! Congratulations. Once you begin to obtain the plots then the tep givers fit right in. All of the tep each day adds up to level increases which provide more golden bananas. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Also there is a shipwreck bay quest step which calls for 125 anaconda.

Producing the rabbits and chickens needed for feed can be really ep expensive. Another solution is to have the mentor send power feed each day .... 2 ..... and the farm can mill power feed each day .... at least 1 - 2 now for you and maybe 3 . To save the ep cost and expense, the rat_tail farm used power feed. ALSO it was able to spin the wheel one day and received +1 animal for 6 hours.

Please try not to ignore maxing out those trophies.

Go One-Two go!

FarmerRainbow and 12ss12 like this.
  10. Siouxzen

Siouxzen Forum Apprentice

I too have opened the Harbor Statue and doing the Shipwreck quest. I have also completely opened the Park.

I made a massively big boo-boo. I was not carefully in reading all the FAQ for the digging grave yard event and dug the 3 coins. That was fine, but when I opened the crates I got enough EPs to level up 3 times - almost 4. Today, I leveled up again so I am level 30 on the Mainland - Boo-hoo & 121 on Baha.

Even though I have completed several more tasks for leveling up, I know that I can't level up till I get that retched Living Legend rune. Grrrr!

I stopped by to see what are the required brick-a-brac crap I need to put on the park.

11. farmer_broke

LOL I do understand. If somehow any farm receives a crate then I will always check now for even the possibility of ep. There is ep room to reach the very top of the event even with a few boo-boos.
    There are choices and the choice(s) many are left up to you.
    I believe the step of ep concern is Step 2 of each of the 5 quests.
    And that "Grrr!" is only beginning.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A review of the broke_broke farm (f34, b122) with Mentor TCRooster

The following (11) steps were previously completed earning the broke_broke farm the rank of Serendibite Chickadee and and Mentor TCRooster the rank of Serendibite Mentor:

5. (5) Two limos on main field and decorated as chosen
    6. (15) Baha open
    7. (17) rain forest open
    9. (32) Mentor was thanked and appeared in the Event thread
    10. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    11. (43) Baha reaches level 80

+3 steps completed

12. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked
    13. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, cassava, bromiliad)
    14. (44) Baha reaches level 105

The Chickadee broke_broke farm has now earned the rank of Pink Star Chickadee and Mentor TCRooster has earned the rank of Pink Star Mentor (the 14 steps required are completed).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again to review of broke_broke farm (f34, b122) with Mentor TCRooster

The following (14) steps were previously completed earning the broke_broke farm the rank of Pink Star Chickadee and and Mentor TCRooster the rank of Pink Star Mentor:

6. (15) Baha open
    7. (17) rain forest open
    9. (32) Mentor was thanked and appeared in the Event thread
    10. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked
    11. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, cassava, Bromiliad)
    12. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    13. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    14. (44) Baha reaches level 105

+6 steps completed

15. (8.) All of park open
    16. (11) Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system seeds -- Miss Floral-genic -- step 1/6 silver
    17. (26) At least one BAHA breeding animal unlocked (unlocked separately from the animal itself) --Monkey Breeding
    18. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    19. (38.) Total of 5 trees unlocked
    20. (39) Total of 11 trees unlocked (banana, mandarin, mango, coconut, fig, kiwi, Eucalyptus, dragon fruit, guava, cocoa and Ebony)

The Chickadee broke_broke farm has now earned the rank of Living Legend Chickadee and Mentor TCRooster has earned the rank of Living Legend Mentor (the 20 steps required are completed).

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    TCRooster, 12ss12, kibsnfebs and 2 others like this.
  12. Siouxzen

Siouxzen Forum Apprentice

LOL about the Boo-hoo's and Gggrrrs

12ss12 likes this.
  13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations to mentor TCRooster and LL Chickadee broke_broke farm for your accomplishments! Nice Job!:)

TCRooster, 12ss12 and kibsnfebs like this.
  14. farmer_broke

On behalf of broke_broke, thank you. Mentor TC is one of the best mentors in this game and is the inspiration for this farm. And the farm has been sent to the naughty step too.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the dumbdumb farm (f35, b73) with Mentor sglick

The following (5) steps were previously completed earning the dumbdumb farm the rank of Staple Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor sglick
    5. (15) Baha open

+ 2 steps completed

6. (17) rain forest open
    7. (18.) magical stalk open

The (7) accomplishments made now earn the dumbdumb farm Silver Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    sanddollar15, TCRooster and 12ss12 like this.
  15. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

LOL broke. I haven’t had to send you to the naughty step for some time, especially since we started sending you to farmwheel anonymous! Huge congrats to all the other chicks and mentors out there.

12ss12, farmer_broke and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. farmer_broke

That naughty step really affected my behavior. I'll review broke_broke again and see if we can find more.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on the broke_broke farm (f34, b122) with Mentor TCRooster

The following (20) steps were previously completed earning the broke_broke farm the rank of Living Legend Chickadee and Mentor TCRooster the rank of Living Legend Mentor:

6. (8.) All of park open
    7. (11) Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system seeds -- Miss Floral-genic -- step 1/6 silver
    8. (15) Baha open
    9. (17) rain forest open
    10. (18.) magical stalk open
    11. (26) At least one BAHA breeding animal unlocked (unlocked separately from the animal itself) --Monkey Breeding
    12. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    13. (32) Mentor was thanked and appeared in the Event thread
    14. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked
    15. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, cassava, Bromiliad)
    16. (38.) Total of 5 trees unlocked
    17. (39) Total of 11 trees unlocked (banana, mandarin, mango, coconut, fig, kiwi, Eucalyptus, dragon fruit, guava, cocoa and Ebony)
    18. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    19. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    20. (44) Baha reaches level 105

+4 steps completed

21. (19) Harbor unlocked
    22. (23) At least one cress refinement -- (increased water effectiveness 2%)
    23. (24) Crystal Falls open (section one given)
    24. (30) Crop trophy maxed (all 15 separate trophies) and submitted to Living Legend

The broke_broke farm has now earned the rank of Peloponnese Chickadee and Mentor TCRooster has now earned the rank of Peloponnese Mentor (the 24 steps required are completed).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    TCRooster and 12ss12 like this.
  17. FarmerRainbow

FarmerRainbow Forum Apprentice

1. Mentor obtained (Keep a mentor or be actively working toward getting a mentor)
    2. All of Meadow cleared
    3. A total of 44 combined animal pens and/or workshops on Meadow
    4. A total of 26 water storage tanks on Meadow
    5. Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated as you choose

6. All of Glade open
    7. All of Glade filled with trees of your choosing
    8. All of park open
    9. Every plot of park filled (including one swimming pool, a golf course and a resort)
    10. Obtain two (2) stars ((from MM quest(s)) awarding TEP using only system generated seeds

11. Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds
    12. Obtain at least one (1) star which awards EP using only system generated seeds
    13. Obtain at least one (1) star (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds (other than used in the above)
    14. Nearly complete two steps of a MM quest (other than above) of any level. (One must have submitted all but a single seed).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    15. Baha open

16. All Baha land obtained
    17. Rainforest open
    18. Magical Stalk open
    19. Harbor unlocked
    20. All Shipwreck bay land unlocked

21. All plots of Shipwreck bay decorated
    22. Remain in mentor's nest for one year (13 months is the Stay Record)
    23. At least one cress refinement
    24. Crystal Falls open (section one given)

25. Crystal Falls second section open

26. At least one BAHA breeding animal unlocked (unlocked separately from the animal itself)
    27. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to mentor
    28. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to main farm
    29. Living legend rung unlocked
    30. Crop trophy maxed (all 15 separate trophies) and submitted to Living Legend

31. Animal trophy maxed (all 15 separate trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    32. Thank mentor and mentor appears in this thread
    33. Six BAHA crops unlocked (Total of any six crops)
    34. Total of 8 crops unlocked
    35. Total of 14 crops unlocked

36. Total of 19 crops unlocked
    37. Total of 21 crops unlocked
    38. Total of 5 trees unlocked (Total of any five trees)
    39. Total of 11 trees unlocked
    Banana, Mandarin, mango, coconut, ebony, fig, kiwi, dragon, guava, avacado, papaya,cocoa
    40. Total of 18 trees unlocked

41. Second and Third BAHA breeding animal unlocked
    42. Baha reaches level 50
    43. Baha reaches level 80
    44. Baha reaches level 105
    45. Baha reaches level 130

46. Baha reaches level 139
    47. Four animals unlocked Parrot, sloth, anaconda, elephant, monkey, camel

broke,
    1. Please explain serial number 28. I am not able to understand.
    2. We have to unlock 2nd part of crystal falls ?- serial no.25
    3. I got pink stables from cargos from the San Gigantica Train. Shall I send that to my mentor ? or do I need to buy the breeding animals or breed them to build a pink pen ?

18. elRe

elRe Forum Inhabitant

The locked « The farmer_broke Event » discussion Introduction Post states « All are welcome to participate. » (Jun 5, 2018 at 15:21 UTC+14; last edited Aug 7, 2018 at 20:40 UTC+14),
    but the actually open « The farmer_broke Event ... Continued » discussion Introduction Post states « This event is not for new players » (Aug 31, 2018 at 20:00 UTC+14; last edited Oct 14, 2018 at 20:52 UTC+14).
    This means, that « bollOff » does no more be part of « The farmer_broke Event ».

19. farmer_broke

Hello elRe. :)
    I have really been thinking of you. I wondered how your farm was doing or whether you had just given up.

You have written in this thread several times mentioning bolOff. I know of no reason why your farm cannot participate. If you think that you can work through the Event then do it. At this moment, bolOff has the rank of Aluminum. Perhaps you can change this.

I really DO NOT recommend this Event to a new player to this game. They know very little and you surely realize by now that one must know something. I do not wish to set them up for failure.

I have now required ANY new participant to have a sponsor in order to join us.

The event is not for everyone. I do not think any of us here have time now to play with those who have been awarded the Aluminum Rank and/or have no desire to go further.

See the rat_tail farm above? That farm is now Baha level 170 and farm level 39. The farm needs 2,416 more ep and it is finished because it will graduate from the nest!

I cannot make very many more or anymore foolish decisions. I now do not care about what level the farm makes it to. I care about the farm's mentor.

A newbie to the game just want to click click click and there are many times one must have some idea of when to click if ever. I have invested -0- real life funds. The event is extremely difficult and I know those participating are stopped from progressing in rank. They may give up or continue. Again, this event is not for any and everyone. Anyone is welcome to try though.

(I just saw that FarmerRainbow has information to review. Today!)

Thank you elRe.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I hope this will help:
    1. Number 28 is a choice. The pink farm may be built from the FarmerRainbow's farm using its tools. Anything you desire pink is fine. You may purchase the breeding animal required to build it or breed the animals.

The only way to send the pink stall from the FarmerRainbow farm is during a Gift & Trade event.

Also, pink stalls may be won on the farm wheel. I see no reason why sending it to your main farm should not satisfy the requirement. This should make the requirement easier and less costly. BUT I can say this with no doubt: Completing the requirement is nice for many reasons. Completing it is a choice and really will not assist a participant much if any with a rank increase. And sending your main farm a pink stall? I have never heard of a chickadee doing such a thing.

2. Unlocking the second plot of crystal falls is a choice also. There is an easy way around it. Just make another choice if you wish. Nice to have the additional land for use. Your choice.

3. You received a pink stall from San Gramantica. We should be fair and allow credit for it being sent to your main farm or to your mentor. The Event itself is using up your resources quickly. Again, up to you how you raise the rank.

*** If you are reaching for the very top, there are many achievements along the way where you will have no choice but to do it somehow. Also, any of ship wreck bay land acquired increases your farm's productivity.

? How can I just get rid of that free event game? The ep charge is outrageous. I just want it to go away. Maybe I can begin the little game and just do nothing and leave it like that?
    -------------------------------------------------------------

FarmerRainbow. You are already a Pink Star Chickadee and the next rank requires one have unlocked the Living Legend Rung. I have really been waiting on you. hahaha

Also, you may wish to review the achievements needed. I believe there have been edits.

How the rat_tail farm got into very serious ep danger and the Golden Boot! It needs only 2,416 ep now and then the Golden Boot out of the Event.

There are requirements in Rank 9 and 10 which require quest steps complete all but a single seed. It was getting a few together. BUT instead of donating by item and delivering all but one,.................. I hit the deliver all option. Took an immediate hit of over 6,000 ep by acting foolishly. The farm is lucky it did not get the Golden Boot. :cry:

I can see you laughing!
    -----edit--------

rat_tail is (f39, b171) I'll begin updating the notable player's levels as they become available.

*** rat_tail farm (f39, b171) and *** Mentor ortrud_oc

Siouxzen farm (f30, b121) and mentor sglick

---------edit--------
    *** rat_tail farm (f39, b172) and *** Mentor ortrud_oc
    ----------edit-------
    Choices have been added to the requirements of ranks 7, 8 and 9. The overall event requirements remain the same. A participant should fine a more freedom (and grief) while deciding which requirement to complete.

I hope the choices will work well for everyone.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    12ss12 likes this.
  20. HavenGrove

HavenGrove Someday Author

I'm sorry 12s but the Golden Boot is coming my way. I could not resist the Cursed Coins they were calling to me and I had to dig for treasure and now I have 388 crates full of what I know will be wonderful things. In the beginning, I opened a couple of them and seen my mainland level rise to 38 quickly so I stopped opening them BUT I could not stop myself from digging for treasures. Now the bell tolls and I must open them or lose them... and sadly curiosity does kill the cat. I must know what is in them... The Golden Boot is going to come down hard and squish me:eek:. This is a sad :cry:day of failure for me and I have to fly the coop BUT I leave you with one last box of Love. Thank you for being a wonderful mentor.
    Broke thank you for the wonderful challenge and all the fantastic lessons and knowledge you have given me. I will continue to read the advice you put out.
    To all who have been with me, I hope we can remain, friends and neighbors, and a Great Big Thank You for all your help.
    To All: @joanc123 & @AmySue52, @Lolas_Farm4, @dafodily, @sglick, @abc12328

I'm running short on time so I will not recap the accomplishments that I have already posted I will look and make any corrections later that I might have missed (not that it matters now:() preparing to leave at
    Mainland level 38, Stars 181, CCs 1,514,745, FCs 389 (a few short of opening space on Crystal Falls)

Island Level 75, GB 4, Unlocked things: 7 Boards, 5 Trees, 8 Crops, Parrot, Monkey & Breeding, Elephant & Breeding, Panda

OK got to go 36 minutes to open and record my crates.
    :inlove:Love and Hugs,
    Grove
    PS; @Siouxzen, @FarmerRainbow, @fourleggedchicken, @HailQueenMeba
    It was wonderful being Chickadees with you. I will continue to lend you support. Good Luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now level 49 1/4 and the Golden Boot has kicked me out of the nest to fly on my own :wuerg:Below puppies post I have posted what I rececived in my crates after I tally them and get a bite to eat that was a lot of hard work o_O
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.