The farmer_broke Event ... Continued

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I winded up the present baha event in FarmerRainbow. I have now to collect drops for milling 4 event mill items. I am not going for the rest prizes. I have put out stables, trees & workshops. In the nublon event, only things allowed from baha to be donated is products. So I might sell a few of them and make some more money. Also I need 100 Farm Coins to open another part of crystal waterfalls.

Yes, apples are needed a lot.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    HavenGrove and farmer_broke like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Products from baha is all! We have the answer then: parrot feathers.

If considering only baha products, the parrot feather has been out of balance with the others for a very long time.

While reviewing graphs for the last year, all baha products have increase in price. The parrot feather rate of price increase has been faster than the other baha products also. The other baha products still are not nearly better donate though.

That rate of increase for parrot feathers indicates thy are being gathered faster than others and/or barn supplies are generally decreasing.

Producing the parrot to purchase the parrot feather is a nice strategy. We also need parrot feathers for quests in this event. And producing the parrot will bring us back to apples.

HavenGrove, shellhappybj and 12ss12 like this.
  3. 12ss12

There is also the Harvwst / TOP Event coming up. What animals you used for doing the animal trophy ? Which one is the best to buy ? and the best to produce ?

4. farmer_broke

A strategy is definitely needed for completion of the animal trophy. Being in the mentor's nest makes this even more important.
    • If producing yourself, the koala while using jasmine bubble tea is the answer. BUT to do this a farm must use 50 more golden bananas than what is needed without unlocking the koala. (The toucan must be unlocked first and then the koala.)
    • One may purchase and all mainland farm animals are not good to use. The rat_tail farm completed the trophy no spending more than 10 times the exchange value of the animal. The farm did buy much lowere but never more than 10 times the ev.
    The farm used many hippo, giraffe and rhino. Here are all the animals the farm used:

animal ev
    axolotl1,803
    hippo2,305
    shark1,140
    giraffe3,043
    hummingbird2,256
    rhino2,986
    lobster2,778
    monkey400
    Again, 10 times the ev was rat_tail's limit.

I do not know why you mention the things you do to me. I am trying to behave myself in the forum. hahaha

I admit, you do have me now thinking of a way to prepare and send the rat_tail farm while still in the mentor's nest.

Animal trophy again:

The rat_tail farm produced lots of parrots, sold and then purchased what it needed. I did check the farm more often. The farm was forced to purchase feed as cheap as it could. The mill could not keep up.

Shipwreck will provide you with income but it is not nearly enough. It helps one keep going.

I know you are going in many directions now and do not need another. Of course I have one for you. Some tree fruit needed in the shipwreck quests rat_tail could not produce. It had to purchase it all.

5. 12ss12

Thanks broke. About those rare trees, I will keep a look out for them in the G&T this month. I got 2 sea pony from the San Gigantica cargo and they sell good now. I also got some wrokshops. The products do sell for good CCs. I got some rare stables from the train too. So I have a variety of animal stalls. They fill 2 of my baha fields. That Train event was a great help. I got some rare trees too. Waiting to get more in the G&T. I was thinkng of kola, hippo & flamingo. Flamingo, tiger, red panda, shark, ant eater - I can produce the feed myself. I prefer those stables where I can produce the feed myself and can mill it in short time. I buy feeds for Penguin, crocodile. I am looking for hippo, lion & crab stalls this G&T. As I can produce their feeds too. I will also be looking out for some old rare trees. They can be aeasily got & will help in building up the stocks.

Now adays since parrot cost much more than the feeds, I put them out. Just 4 of them. No more place in the farm.

Really !!!! I don't see anything of that sort in the forum. May be I have to do more search & find out. xDxD

Now, you got me wrong there. When I mention those things, what I think about you is 'Why, here is a scope for broke. He can make more CCS. So let me help by giving him some news atleast.' That's what I think. And so far I have escaped from your markets...:p I do not think about you participating in TOP Event at all. They don't come to my mind when the news I am imparting has to do with CCs making (You have made me CC minded). I only think of you marketing during those events.

6. farmer_broke

The monkey was always just a little high in price. After posting earlier a farm was checked and monkeys were just over 22,700 (the low). On this market they are just over 7,669. My farms working this event have very little. All ccs go to quests in order to advance. And feed turns into a problem very quickly it seems. Monkey feed prices have been depressed but this is slowly changing. (the broke farm holds 143,259 and not selling now).

You have shipwreck bay land on FarmerRainbow. Often I took a break from the rat_tail farm by simply putting out all trees. The mill can keep spinning and shipwreck bay provides more tep. Bananas were good cc producers but the banana tree provides little tep.

The broke farm ran about 90 of them for a few days in order to get stock back over 50,000 parrots (70,663 parrot feed). Grapes have been cheap. The event farms saved the farm equipment from the quests. Other farms sent CAC to the baby farm. The baby farm would produce sugar cane in order to purchase what it wanted. (Drawback is sugarcane needs to be harvested about every 15 minutes or so. That alone can be a real bother.)

The broke farm will not. I have a baby farm I may send under a flag other than the English flag. The En Forum can no longer be ignored and should be represented anyway.

I'll send the baby farm to infiltrate at will another forum.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure I'll be glad to sell some EV points for a top event. I'll sell a few billion EV points ... must have several billion ccs for them though.
    One-Two, you are encouraging me to send a farmer_broke Event farm to a TOP 10 competition. Why are you doing such a thing? xD

Sending baby farms has turned the event into a joke. I'm afraid sending a farmer_broke event farm would lead to cancellation of future TOP events. xDxD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the dumbdumb farm (f35, b74) with Mentor sglick

The following (7) steps were previously completed earning the dumbdumb farm the rank of Silver Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor sglick
    2. (2) All meadow cleared
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow
    4. (4) 26 water storage tanks out on meadow
    5. (15) Baha open
    6. (17) rain forest open
    7. (18.) magical stalk open

+ 2 steps completed

8. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    9. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked

The (9) accomplishments made now earn the dumbdumb farm Gold Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.

uh ohhhhhhhhhhh dumbdumb wants to catch up with FarmerRainbow.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    HavenGrove and FarmerRainbow like this.
  7. FarmerRainbow

FarmerRainbow Forum Apprentice

Hi broke,
    I have unlocked the second part of shipwreck bay. Need to unlock Lychee to finish the third.
    This G&T, I will be looking for pistachio, pomegranate, Brazilnut tree. And also any other old rare trees or stables. Looking forward to this G&T.

Congrats dumbdumb. I was wondering about that farm whenever I see it in 12ss12's neighbour list. I was also thinking why you created that farm. Happy you have decided to activate it.

Sglick is the mentor ?? All the best sglick ! xD
    A word of caution - One cannot catch a rainbow. One can only admire it. xD:p:pxD

(couldn't resist roasting broke)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    HavenGrove, dumbdumb and farmer_broke like this.
  8. farmer_broke

I keep finding the giraffe, rhino, hummingbird and axolotl.

rat_tail was not able to afford large quantities of any and did not see them anyway. How are you financing all the animals?

Congratulations! You should be leveling up a little faster now. lol I know you want to get all of the shipwreck plots now. I was really amazed at the baha level a farm can reach while still in the nest.

(just keep on and dumbdumb is going to catch that rainbow)
    ---- edit ----
    One-Two, you mentioned keeping an eye out for those rare trees during G&T. The rat_tail farm did not do anything special that I can remember. If somehow it had the trees then I out them out. Always needing ccs for something led me to farm trying to maximize ccs that I could sell an item for even though many times I needed what was produced and did not sell. (hope that makes sense to you)

The rare tree fruit needed was purchased more often than not. I seemed to always have it in mind: What is it that I simply cannot produce?

(One-Two....lol .... I have come up with a new broke-scheme. lol .... You are guaranteed to just shake your head at the nonsense. You will luv it.)

And broke_broke is baha 138 now in case you are dreaming.
    (must tease with One-Two)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    TCRooster, HavenGrove and 12ss12 like this.
  9. 12ss12

broke, You have time to do marketing. But I have only little bit of time to do it, especially in FarmerRainbow. I log into it one or twice a day. Some days I do not login. Sometimes I log in several times a day when it is a holiday. So having variety of trees, animal pens help a lot to me. Thanks to the last gigantica train. I have 3 pink monkey playgrounds, 1 red and 5 orange monkey playgrounds. 1 pink camel, lots of rare stables & upgrades for lots of ordinary stables. Most of the feed I am milling myself. Only few I buy. I am trying to play a wholesome game in baha with specific aim on meeting out the requirements of this event. I too needed CCs, so I am placing more of the animals which sell for good CCs like Penguins, sea ponies. Flamingos sold good for few weeks and I had 5 pens. Other animals I keep as such to fill in the animal trophies and may be if the market prices raise sell them then. Need the rare fruit trees for donation in events & FSQs rather than unlocking Shipwreck bay. I bought most of the required items by buying them including the products & animals. I sold whatever I could and made millions for each step and finished it as soon as I was able to gather 1 & 1/2 million for each step.

dumb is going to catch the rainbow ? :mad: xDlet's see. :pxD

Is broke_broke farm which finished the event ?

Ok, now I have to go back to work. Just took a small break from my work. Have been drafting a written argument from morning 8. Now it has become 2.40 p.m. Will come back later on.

HavenGrove likes this.
  10. farmer_broke

10. Cemanti Chickadee Players and Mentors
    ***** rat_tail farm (f39, b180) and ***** Mentor ortrud_oc (post #78.)

HavenGrove and 12ss12 like this.
  11. 12ss12

That's great. Congrats rat_tail. When did you startt he farm ? Curious to know how long you stayed in the mentor nest.

is jingle~bells your farm, broke ?

HavenGrove and farmer_broke like this.
  12. farmer_broke

rat_tail remains in the mentors nest today. It may leave voluntarily OR get 2,416 more ep and receive the Golden Boot right out of here.

I will need to find exactly when the farm was begun.

I was working on setting the event up and the rat_tail farm was used to determine what others would do. That farm will not remain in the list of notable event players. Maybe .... in a wild dream ... FarmerRainbow will take rat_tail out of the picture (must bother you). rat_tail's mentor should probably remain. Mentor Orti was great and is still sending power feed and the tep giver each day.

The farm has the tools for a pink pen but no ccs for the breeding animal now. I really want to find out what Mentor Orti would prefer and send it. There is nothing more for a chickadee farm to do now. The farm still has very very little or nothing today.

The most efficient farm is the brokeo farm but it has a long way to go. It is already on the notable farm list.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to review is the catdoggie farm (f32, b125) with Mentor puppiesnponies

The following (14) achievements were previously completed which brought the catdoggie farm and Mentor puppiesnponies to the rank of
    Pink Star Chickadee and Pink Star Mentor:

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor puppiesnponies
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow (chickens)
    5. (5) Two limos on the main field and decorated as chosen
    6. (15) Baha open
    7. (17) rain forest open
    8. (18.) magical stalk open
    9. (26) the monkey is the baha breeding animal unlocked
    10. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked
    11. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked
    12. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, cassava, bromiliad, zucchni, pepper, chili, bamboo and meadow grass)
    13. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    14. (43) Baha reaches level 80

+6 following steps as follows :

15. (8.) all sections of park are open
    16. (11) Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system seeds -- Miss Floral-genic -- step 1/6 silver
    17. (12) one (1) star which awards EP using only system generated seeds -- Jack's Back (step 1 silver, 490 ep, 1 star)
    18. (16) all Baha land obtained
    19. (29) Living legend rung unlocked -- Mandatory at this step
    20. (44) Baha reaches level 105

With the above (20) achievements required met, the catdoggie farm and Mentor puppiesnponies are now Living Legend Chickadee and Living Legend Mentor.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    puppiesnponies, HavenGrove and 12ss12 like this.
  13. Brakenjan1984

Brakenjan1984 Forum Greenhorn

Remember to destroy your seeds for the Home Sweet Home II event, if you don't want to level up, they will each turn into 1200EP + 1600CC + 1200TEP

14. farmer_broke

Thank you for posting. The rat_tail farm finished the event but remains in the mentors nest to this day. I was trying to destroy all seeds on the farms participating in this event.

rat_tail should have made it in time. Just the ep from the exchange would have earned the farm the Golden Boot.

Early on it appears unlikely that the seed exchanges matter. One is going to make unintentional errors while working the event. The ep received from any seeds make this event even harder to finish because one can make fewer errors.

Looks as if we can farm during the next event. And very safely if we avoid the snapshots required in the last step of that event. Seems that if we get a few and do not have enough to finish the step then our farms will be stuck with them and we pay at the time of the exchange.

HavenGrove, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. onelegchicken

onelegchicken Forum Greenhorn

7. Peloponnese Chickadee Players and Mentors
    * * onelegchicken farm (f39, b118,) and * * Mentor --Shimmer--

Please award the farm and Mentor --Shimmer-- our Golden Boot out of the event. Bahamarma is now 119. :cry:

For sometime now, it has been mathematically impossible for the farm to complete the event.

Mentor --Shimmer-- has been wonderful.

------ The Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolden Boot

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    HavenGrove, Cassie101 and 12ss12 like this.
  16. 12ss12

FarmerRainbow by mistake twice clicked the EPs from the login bonus and leveled up. And the 3 free mini games from the previous minigame too gave lot of EPs.

The farm will try to make some CCs from this breeding event by selling Pandas & Jan breeding event by selling anacondas. With that do some quests to open the key areas.

In this baha event Snap Safari it finished 4 steps and leveled up and got some good rewards too. Not doing the remaining steps due to shortage of drops.

17. rat_tail

rat_tail Forum Greenhorn

10. Cemanti Chickadee Players and Mentors
    * * * * * rat_tail farm (f39, b184) and * * * * * Mentor ortrud_oc (post # 78.) event complete and remains active as of 02 Dec 18

One-Two. That FarmerRainbow of yours should be about ready for that Gooooooooooooooooooolden Boot by now.

Those 3 free mini games were not so free for you. We are not helping each other much I can see. Too late now but all farms working this event only received a very few points. They started each mini game and exited. I don't believe they received anymore than 140 ep or so.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat? hahahaha xD Selling something in Jan? xD Maybe? Maybe no need for us to think about because ... hahaha .... the Gooooooooooooooooooooooolden Boot .

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh One-Two :inlove: I only dream of FarmerRainbow joining me. xDxD

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    FarmerRainbow and 12ss12 like this.
  18. FarmerRainbow

FarmerRainbow Forum Apprentice

broke, Only 9 levels more to get that Golden Boot.

Dear friends,
    If any of you can send me Hot Elixir of Life to this Farm whenever possible, it will be very useful for me. Thank you in advance.

HavenGrove likes this.
  19. farmer_broke

Wow, nine (9) levels can be a lot depending upon what you have done.
    I will remember to send. That item is great for leveling up quickly in order to get the Golden Bananas needed. The rat_tail farm should be about level 208 because of them. (I'll check and update.) And that farm is still in the nest even after finishing the event.

Have two farms that should be ready to reach the finish. I'll check them soon and update.

----- edit -----
    Next to review is the catdoggie farm (f35, b191) with Mentor puppiesnponies

The following (20) achievements were previously completed which brought the catdoggie farm and Mentor puppiesnponies to the rank of
    Living Legend Chickadee and Living Legend Mentor:

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor puppiesnponies
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow (chickens)
    5. (5) Two limos on the main field and decorated as chosen
    6. (8.) all sections of park are open
    7. (11) Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system seeds -- Miss Floral-genic -- step 1/6 silver
    8. (12) one (1) star which awards EP using only system generated seeds -- Jack's Back (step 1 silver, 490 ep, 1 star)
    9. (15) Baha open
    10. (16) all Baha land obtained
    11. (17) rain forest open
    12. (18.) magical stalk open (chosen mandatory requirement for new rank)
    13. (26) the monkey is the baha breeding animal unlocked
    14. (29) Living legend rung unlocked -- Previously Mandatory
    15. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked
    16. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked
    17. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, cassava, bromiliad, zucchni, pepper, chili, bamboo and meadow grass)
    18. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    19. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    20. (44) Baha reaches level 105

+4 following steps:

21. (19) Harbor unlocked
    22. (20) All Shipwreck bay land unlocked
    23. (23) One cress refinement
    24. (24) Crystal Falls open (section one given)

With the above (24) achievements required met, the catdoggie farm and Mentor puppiesnponies are now Peloponnese Chickadee and Peloponnese Mentor.
    -------------------------

The rat_tail farm's Baha level has changed to 211, the farm remains a chickadee under Mentor ortrud_oc and the standing will be adjusted to reflect the change.

* * * * * rat_tail farm (f39, b184) and * * * * * Mentor ortrud_oc (post # 78.) event complete and remains active as of 30 Dec 18

---------------------------

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    puppiesnponies, HavenGrove and 12ss12 like this.
  20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations on all your hard work :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.