The farmer_broke Event ... Continued

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hi One-Two:inlove:,
    Thank you for posting and keeping this thread and event alive. I do understand how challenging it can be to sign into another farm. And trying to remember where you were going with it is equally challenging at least. Events in the game make working these farms challenging also.

S-B:inlove: may read the following as this is for her too. Farms working the broke event can consider the following but I am finding it quite difficult to spend resources in the following manner:

• There presently exist two quests which together call for a total of about 200 of this item.
    • None of the farmer_broke farms working the farmer_broke event is able to produce the item.
    • The investment item is an animal. (know which it is yet?)
    • The animal has no related product. hint hint (got it yet?)
    • BP gives the animal away today and has done so. (got it?)
    • I have never seen the animal appear on the wheel.
    • I have never seen the stable appear on the wheel.
    • (The farmer_farm has 48,567)
    • (The other broke baby farms in total have less than 400)
    • The animal feed is expensive (this farm holds only 4,350)
    • The feed requires 8 plums (farm holds 1,185,4320 plums, 8 corn (farm holds 2,086,214) and 8 carrots (farm holds 2,245,789)
    • BP will NOT play with this animal
    • BP controls the animal stall availability by a chance to acquire through the sapphire wonder stables.
    • The farmer_broke farm holds a single pen and without water it takes about 5 hours to produce
    • There are no stable upgrades to date
    • The basic stable is not for sale in the shop for BBs. (know which animal it is now?)

The animal is The Otter.

The price of Plums has indicated to me that plums are beginning to become stressed in barns. Recently, I have become unable to acquire anymore Otters at a decent price on this market.

I do not know how a baby farm can afford to invest heavily in this animal. Even BP listing the item for sale for BBs in the shop will cause the price of plums to explode.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    SahraB likes this.
  2. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

farmer_broke, I read, I thought about what you wrote and I understood. Thank you for all this information.

My farm is at the 25th market and guess who I'm racing with? kapàl6, Rudolfbeer, peppie10 !!! Yeah you know them.

Furthermore, otter prices are lower in the 25th market than at the 40th market. For otter feed prices and animal prices are parallel.

I can say that a few animals like otters for an alternative breeding animal but don't need it. So as you said, Lynx will be a good breeding animal if there is a revision to the feed.

baw815 and farmer_broke like this.
  3. bollOff

bollOff Forum Apprentice

Last year I say with « elRe » in this discussion:
    Now, the Mentoring System is no more active. This means, that the above named goal is lost.

Now, I have to name a new goal:

Actually, 47 steps for rank advance are available.
    To reach the first rank (Staple Chickadee) I choose to challenge with « bollOff » following five steps:

farmer_broke likes this.
  4. farmer_broke

Hello bolloff,

All will be given credit for a mentor if they posted their mentor in this thread or a previous farmer_broke event thread. I can find no evidence that the bolloff farm has done this. Unless you can provide evidence in the threads, there is no credit given for a mentor to the bolloff farm.

Yes, the mentoring system ended. That fact stops absolutely nothing here. If there is no evidence of a mentor
    I find no evidence in this thread that the bolloff farm has obtained a sponsor.

The following is cited so that you may
    and the response:

an additional response:

Until the bolloff farm has a sponsor or is able to cite evidence in the broke event threads of exactly who that mentor may have been there is nothing I can do for the bolloff farm.

5. bollOff

bollOff Forum Apprentice

Hello, Farmer Broke!

Please, remember what You say in this discussion, page four, in November 2018:
    I appreciate the specific competency associated to the Mentor and the Sponsor and I consider the difference between both of them; they are complementary.

If the Mentoring System no more exists on Farmerama, there are ways to search a Mentor without the System.

I claim the need and the necessity to keep the distinction between the Mentor and the Sponsor!

farmer_broke likes this.
  6. farmer_broke

Hello bolloff.

Thank you for your concern. I find post #69 here:
    Also post #69
    The bollOff farm has had no mentor appear in the thread.

You say you had a mentor. Now where is the mentor's post in this event thread?

The number one event statement:
    Please cite the post by your mentor in this thread.

If you can find then I can easily accept it. If not, you do not need a mentor now but you do need a sponsor. Please advise so that I may assist you further.

7. bollOff

bollOff Forum Apprentice

I leave the « .sk » Mentoring System on Mentoring System Day 063 and Mentor number seven with « bollOff » 3 hours and 5 minutes before the Mentoring System is going down on Farmerama.
    This means, that with « bollOff », I send a total of 63 « Lil’l Box o’ Love » to search a Mentor with the Mentoring System.
    original contribution on another language Farmerama Bigpoint forum
    automatic translation on the Internet
    Now, I decide to continue the prospective approach without the Mentoring System. And, as soon as « bollOff » reachs Farmerama mainland level 005, I send a daily friendly seasonal free gift (actually: Marvelous Melons) instead of the « Lil’l Box o’ Love »; four steps remain before I leave with « bollOff » the ‘Aluminium Chickadee’ status.

This means, that the original goal is no more lost and I maintain: As soon as I have with « bollOff » a Mentor ready to appear in this thread, it confirms the ‘Aluminium Chickadee’ status; three steps remain to reach the next ‘farmer_broke Event’ ranking level. And, as soon as Mentoring System Day (MSD) 366 is actuality, with or without the System, two steps remain to be a ‘Staple Chickadee’ with « bollOff » (only 303 MSD remain to offer my sponsorship as a Sponsor - not as a Mentor).

farmer_broke likes this.
  8. farmer_broke

Hello bolloff. I really hope you are well.

OK, I believe that your activity in the Mentor System (when open) is enough to say at least that you were mentor shopping. At that time I do remember that a farm could have been mentor shopping.
    If you wish to obtain a sponsor at anytime in the future then that is fine. This decision is entirely up to you. There would be no further credit given to any farm other than what you are receiving now.

Please assist me:
    1. What other requirements have you completed? (I need four more for a rank increase)
    2. What is the level of your farm today?
    3. What is the level of Baharama today?
    Please help me in getting your farm a rank increase.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A review for rank increase of little_chick_broke (f32, b277) with mentor chookie and sponsor 12ss12

Seven previously completed steps allowed the little_chick_broke farm to be regarded as a Silver Chickadee Player and mentor chookie to be regarded as a Silver Mentor and Sponsor 12ss12 to be regarded as a Silver Sponsor. (12ss12 is already a Pink Star Mentor.)

1. (1) Sponsor obtained (A sponsor must be kept throughout the event). IF a farm had a mentor prior to the end of the mentor system AND the mentor posted in this thread then there is no need for a separate sponsor. (Mentor chookie did not post in this thread and 12ss12 agreed to sponsor.
    2. (2) All of Meadow cleared
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow (chickens used)
    4. (4) 26 water storage tanks out on meadow
    5. (15) Baha open
    6. (24) Crystal Falls section one open
    7. (25) Crystal Falls section two open

+ 2 additional steps completed below
    8. (5) Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated as you choose
    9. (16) All Baha land obtained

The above (9) completed achievements entitle:
    little_chick_broke farm (f32, b277) be regarded as a Gold Chickadee Player,
    Mentor chookie regarded as a Gold Mentor and

Sponsor 12ss12
    be regarded as a Gold Sponsor. (12ss12 is already a Pink Star Mentor)
    (The event Notables are updated in post#1)

Thank you sponsor wonderful One-Two. Each time the farm is visited you are thought of.

Also the Baha level increase is due to the never ending kindness of illy1996 and her two baby farms. They have continuously sent TEP generating items nearly each day for a long long time now. illy1996's support of this farm seems never ending. Thank you very much.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  9. bollOff

bollOff Forum Apprentice

Three hundred eighty six (386) days ago (UTC+14), I leave the Tutorial with « bollOff » (1.farmphoto, 61.tutorialClick, 30.gold, 1000.marketValue, 460,90.experiencePoint, 95.water, 21.manure, 10.superGrow, 10.lettuce, 8.wheat, 3.cress, 2.carrots, 2.hay) and introduce on the english language Farmerama Bigpoint forum the « Less Than Lesser Round Zero » initiative.
    Twelve (12) days later (UTC+14), I join with « bollOff » the now archived « The farmer_broke Event » discussion (note: the actually ‘47 steps list’ previously figured only 17 tasks; if I have to consider again the event requirements to maintain my participation in « The farmer_broke Event ... Continued » discussion, why not?).
    farmPhoto0001,00
    tutorialClick0061,00
    gold0030,00
    marketValue1000,00
    experiencePoint0460,90
    water0095,00
    manure0021,00
    superGrow0010,00
    lettuce0010,00
    wheat0008,00
    cress0003,00
    carrots0002,00
    hay0002,00
    Now, I solve today the Farmer’s Society Quest « Hungry Bunny » and harvest 25 large plots of land in addition to one small plot of land planted with cress: it makes me obtain a total of 210,10 Experience Points to accede FARMERS’ MARKET as a mainland level 003 Farmerama user.
    wheat221,01
    cress087,00
    lettuce087,41
    carrots​
    191,00​
    To say ‘Hello’ to my Customer, I offer five (5) packages of nineteen (19) goods. I calculate the Welcome Price in function of the Server Number and join the International Market Number as the decimal point addition (what else!). Why only five packages? Because my Customer can see the next higher offer (what else?). Why nineteen goods? Nineteen is the spanish Farmerama market number.

12ss12 likes this.
  10. little_chick_broke

little_chick_broke Forum Apprentice

I want to make my sponsor One-Two proud of me. And former Mentor chookie will always be here. Thank you.

A review for rank increase of little_chick_broke (f33, b279) with mentor chookie and sponsor 12ss12

Nine (9) previously completed steps listed below allowed the little_chick_broke farm to be regarded as a Gold chickadee Player and mentor chookie to be regarded as a Gold Mentor and Sponsor 12ss12 to be regarded as a Gold Sponsor. (12ss12 is already a Pink Star Mentor.)

1. (1) Sponsor obtained (A sponsor must be kept throughout the event). IF a farm had a mentor prior to the end of the mentor system AND the mentor posted in this thread then there is no need for a separate sponsor. (Mentor chookie did not post in this thread and 12ss12 agreed to sponsor.
    5. (5) Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated as you choose
    6. (15) Baha open
    7. (16) All Baha land obtained
    8. (24) Crystal Falls section one open
    9. (25) Crystal Falls section two open

+ 2 additional steps completed below

10. (17) rain forest open
    11. (23) one cress refinement obtained (early bloomer)

The above (11) completed achievements entitle:
    little_chick_broke farm (f33, b279) be regarded as a Serendibite Chickadee Player,
    Mentor chookie regarded as a Serendibite Mentor and

Sponsor 12ss12
    be regarded as a Serendibite Sponsor. (12ss12 is already a Pink Star Mentor)

Again, Baha level increase is due to the never ending kindness of illy1996 and her two baby farms. They have continuously sent TEP generating items nearly each day for a long long time now. illy1996's support of this farm seems never ending. Thank you very much. illy1996 has truly provided the inspiration to continue. Every farm should have an illy.

12ss12 likes this.
  11. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Glad 12ss12 is making great progress without actually doing anything.
    I haven't logged into FarmerRainbow for several months.

little_chick_broke likes this.
  12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

You may have a little trouble opening the door to that Barn! xD

little_chick_broke and 12ss12 like this.
  13. little_chick_broke

And we can both thank illy for the following easy rank increase:

A review for rank increase of little_chick_broke (f33, b279) with mentor chookie and sponsor 12ss12

Eleven (11) previously completed steps listed below allowed the little_chick_broke farm to be regarded as a Serendibite chickadee Player and mentor chookie to be regarded as a Serendibite Mentor and Sponsor 12ss12 to be regarded as a Serendibite Sponsor. (12ss12 is already a Pink Star Mentor.)

5. (5) Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated as you choose
    6. (15) Baha open
    7. (16) All Baha land obtained
    8. (17) rain forest open
    9. (23) one cress refinement obtained (early bloomer)
    10. (24) Crystal Falls section one open
    11. (25) Crystal Falls section two open

+ 3 additional steps completed below

12. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    13. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    14. (44) Baha reaches level 105

The above (14) completed achievements entitle:
    little_chick_broke farm (f33, b279) be regarded as a Pink Star Chickadee Player,
    Mentor chookie regarded as a Pink Star Mentor and

Sponsor 12ss12 be regarded as a Pink Star Sponsor. (12ss12 is already a Pink Star Mentor)

Thank you again illy.

12ss12 likes this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

My pleasure - wish I had had the time to join this merry band but circumstances just did not permit! So I have tried to do my bit! :music:

15. dumbdumb

dumbdumb Forum Greenhorn

To the dumbdumb farm (f39, b227) with Mentor sglick

The following (9) steps were previously completed earning the dumbdumb farm the rank of Living Legend Chickadee and Mentor sglick to Living Legend Mentor.

1. (1) Mentor obtained and in nest of Mentor sglick
    2. (2) All meadow cleared
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow
    5. (15) Baha open
    6. (17) rain forest open
    7. (18.) magical stalk open
    8. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    9. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked

+ 2 steps completed

10. (19) harbor unlocked
    11. (24) crystal falls (plot one) obtained

The (11) accomplishments made now earn the dumbdumb farm Serendibite Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.
    ----------------------------------------

New level move for dumbdumb farm (f39, b230) with Mentor sglick.

:cry: The farm only needs 6,379 more EP and gets the Golden Boot right out of this event. Will it make it to the top?

The following (11) steps were previously completed earned the dumbdumb farm the rank of Serendibite Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.

5. (15) Baha open
    6. (17) rain forest open
    7. (18.) magical stalk open
    8. (19) harbor unlocked
    9. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    10. (24) crystal falls (plot one) obtained
    11. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked

+ 3 steps completed

12. (16) All Baha land obtained
    13. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    14. (43) Baha reaches level 80

The (14) accomplishments made now earn the dumbdumb farm (f39, b230) Pink Star Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.
    -------------------------------------------

Another new level move for dumbdumb farm (f39, b230) with Mentor sglick. Trying to make progress before the 6,379 more ep arrives with the Golden Boot. I hate the thought of One-Two laughing at me.xD

The following (14) steps were previously completed earned the dumbdumb farm the rank of Pink Star Chickadee. Mentor sglick is already a Pink Star Mentor.

5. (15) Baha open
    6. (16) All Baha land obtained
    7. (17) rain forest open
    8. (18.) magical stalk open
    9. (19) harbor unlocked
    10. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    12. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked
    13. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    14. (43) Baha reaches level 80

+ 6 steps completed

15. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    16. (30) Crop trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    17. (31) Animal trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    18. (44) Baha reaches level 105
    19. (45) Baha reaches level 130
    20. (46) Baha reaches level 139 (now level 230)

The (20) accomplishments made now (including the Living Legend rung unlocked on the tree of wisdom) earn the dumbdumb farm (f39, b230) the rank of Living Legend Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Living Legend Mentor.
    -------------------------------

Another new level move for dumbdumb farm (f39, b232) with Mentor sglick.

The following (20) steps were previously completed earned the dumbdumb farm the rank of Living Legend Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Living Legend Mentor.

5. (15) Baha open
    7. (17) rain forest open
    8. (18.) magical stalk open
    9. (19) harbor unlocked
    10. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    12. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked
    13. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    14. (30) Crop trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    15. (31) Animal trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    16. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    17. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    18. (44) Baha reaches level 105
    19. (45) Baha reaches level 130
    20. (46) Baha reaches level 139 (now level 232)

+ 4 additional steps completed

21. (20) All Shipwreck bay land unlocked (2nd choice of 4)
    22. (21) All plots of Shipwreck bay decorated
    23. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked
    24. (36) Total of 19 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, ladies fingers, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, devil's claw, cassava, bromiliad, zucchini, pepper, chili, bamboo, meadow grass, sweet potato, peanut, and aloe vera)

Requirements met:
    • Any 1 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    • Must have one section of crystal falls open
    The (24) accomplishments made now (including the Living Legend rung unlocked on the tree of wisdom and other requirements above) earn the dumbdumb farm (f39, b232) the rank of Peloponnese Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Peloponnese Mentor.

Now racing against BP for time. Need 65 more stars for sure.

The first post will be updated for leaders.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    12ss12 likes this.
  16. 12ss12

Thanks broke. Indeed my field is flooded with drops from all your farms. :inlove: Thanks to all other dear friends too.

I too haven't logged into FarmerRainbow. Saving the farm.

I never knew that you flood other people's farms with junk drops. :D:p From now on if I need them, I will ask you. :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  17. dumbdumb

dumbdumb Forum Greenhorn

Have not been able to sign into the farm. The exchange of event items would have gotten the farm the golden boot.

A level move for dumbdumb farm (f39, b234) with Mentor sglick.

The following (24) steps were previously completed earned the dumbdumb farm the rank of Peloponnese Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Peloponnese
    Mentor.

5. (15) Baha open
    7. (17) rain forest open
    8. (18.) magical stalk open (choice 1 of 4 required)
    9. (19) harbor unlocked
    10. (20) All Shipwreck bay land unlocked (choice 2 of 4 required)
    11. (21) All plots of Shipwreck bay decorated
    12. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    13. (24) crystal falls (plot one) obtained
    14. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked
    15. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    16. (30) Crop trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend (choice 3 of 4 required)
    17. (31) Animal trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend (choice 4 of 4)
    18. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked
    19. (36) Total of 19 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, ladies fingers, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, devil's claw, cassava, bromiliad, zucchini, pepper, chili, bamboo, meadow grass, sweet potato, peanut, and aloe vera)
    20. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    21. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    22. (44) Baha reaches level 105
    23. (45) Baha reaches level 130
    24. (46) Baha reaches level 139 (now level 235)

+ 5 additional steps completed

25. (5) Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated
    26. (8.) All of park open
    27. (25) Crystal Falls second section open
    28. (32) Thank mentor and mentor appears in this thread OR thank sponsor in this thread and communicate with sponsor (sglick was thanked)
    29. (47) Four animals unlocked (parrot, monkey, sloth and camel have been unlocked)

Requirements met:
    • Any 2 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    • Must have four (4) animals unlocked
    The (29) accomplishments made now (including other requirements above) earn the dumbdumb farm (f39, b234) the rank of Blue Diamond Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Blue Diamond Mentor.

And I heard from Mentor sglick after a long while. I miss the regular interaction with Blue Diamond Mentor sglick.

The notable player list is updated.
    ---------------------------------------

I am trying to finish reporting progress before BP awards the farm ep and it receives the Golden Boot. The farm is seeking a level increase.

The following (29) steps were previously completed (including specific requirements) and earned the dumbdumb farm the rank of Blue Diamond Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Blue Diamond Mentor.

5. (5) Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated
    6. (8.) All of park open
    7. (15) Baha open
    8. (16) All Baha land obtained
    9. (17) rain forest open
    10. (18.) magical stalk open (choice 1 of 3 required)
    11. (19) harbor unlocked
    12. (20) All Shipwreck bay land unlocked (choice 2 of 3 required)
    13. (21) All plots of Shipwreck bay decorated
    14. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    15. (24) crystal falls (plot one) obtained
    16. (25) Crystal Falls second section open
    17. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked
    18. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    19. (30) Crop trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend (choice 3 of 3 required)
    20. (31) Animal trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    21. (32) Thank mentor and mentor appears in this thread OR thank sponsor in this thread and communicate with sponsor (sglick was thanked)
    22. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked
    23. (36) Total of 19 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, ladies fingers, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, devil's claw, cassava, bromiliad, zucchini, pepper, chili, bamboo, meadow grass, sweet potato, peanut, and aloe vera)
    24. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    25. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    26. (44) Baha reaches level 105
    27. (45) Baha reaches level 130
    28. (46) Baha reaches level 139 (now level 234)
    29. (47) Four animals unlocked (parrot, monkey, sloth and camel have been unlocked)

+ 5 additional steps completed

30. (6) All of Glade open
    31. (7) All of Glade filled with trees of your choosing
    32. (38.) Total of 5 trees unlocked (see below)
    33. (39) Total of 11 trees unlocked (see below)
    34. (40) Total of 18 trees unlocked (banana, mandarin, mango, coconut, fig, kiwi, eucalyptus, dragon fruit, guava, cocoa, ebony, avocado, papaya, kumquat, lychee, jacote, persimmon and mate)

Requirements met:
    • Any 3 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    • Must have Harbor unlocked
    +22 quest steps requiring submission of a single item remaining

1. A stiff neck -- step 3/5 silver (1 sloth req'd)
    2. An oily conundrum -- step 1/3 silver (1 oat req'd)
    3. Baked from scratch -- step 4/9 silver (1 corn)
    4. Big Farm Party -- step 1/2 silver (1 cress)
    5. Buried booty -- step 1/7 silver (1 sea-buckthorn)
    6. Chopstick upcycling -- step 9/10 silver (1 chopstick)
    7. Clucks, Cackle & Co -- step 6/10 silver (1 gumbo ever req'd)
    8. Cows, calves 7 steers -- step 5/10 silver (1 alpine cow)
    9. Deranged Goats -- step 4/10 silver (1 black goat)
    10. Do it yourself -- step 1/5 silver (1 juniper berry)
    11. Don't Look Up -- step 1/6 silver (1 star fruit)
    12. Duckling Brood -- step 4/10 silver (1 motor duck)
    13. Farmday Night Fever -- step 1/6 silver (1 magnolia)
    14. Feather Forecast -- step 1/10 silver (1 down feather ever req'd)
    15. Feuding fellows -- step 1/3 gold (1 apple)
    16. Feuding fellows -- step 2/3 gold (1 plum)
    17. Feuding fellows -- step 3/3 silver (1 wheat)
    18. Fire Watch -- step 1/10 silver (1 ladder ever req'd)
    19. Fresh Coat -- step 1/10 silver (1 paint palette ever req'd)
    20. Fresh Eggs -- step 2/4 (1 egg)
    21. Fruit bakes -- step 1/3 (1 apple)
    22. Gaga for greens -- step 2/8 diamond (1 lettuce)

The (34) accomplishments made now (including other specific requirements above and partially completed quests) earn the dumbdumb farm (f39, b235) the rank of Antillian Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Antillian Mentor.
    --------------------------------------------

Now the dumbdumb farm attempts to finish the event. It needs 3,930 until the Golden Boot.

The (34) accomplishments made below (including other specific requirements above and partially completed quests) earned the dumbdumb farm (f39, b235) the rank of Antillian Chickadee and Mentor sglick the rank of Antillian Mentor.

The 34 steps previously completed:

5. (5) Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated
    6. (6) All of Glade open
    7. (7) All of Glade filled with trees of your choosing
    8. (8.) All of park open
    9. (15) Baha open
    10. (16) All Baha land obtained
    11. (17) rain forest open
    12. (18.) magical stalk open (choice 1 of 3 required)
    13. (19) harbor unlocked
    14. (20) All Shipwreck bay land unlocked (choice 2 of 3 required)
    15. (21) All plots of Shipwreck bay decorated
    16. (23) One cress refinement -- (rec'd 2.25% chance of watering without reducing water)
    17. (24) crystal falls (plot one) obtained
    18. (25) Crystal Falls second section open
    19. (26) One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (separate from the animal itself) -- Monkey breeding unlocked
    20. (29) Living legend rung unlocked
    21. (30) Crop trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend (choice 3 of 3 required)
    22. (31) Animal trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    23. (32) Thank mentor and mentor appears in this thread OR thank sponsor in this thread and communicate with sponsor (sglick was thanked)
    24. (35) Total of 14 crops unlocked
    25. (36) Total of 19 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, ladies fingers, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, devil's claw, cassava, bromiliad, zucchini, pepper, chili, bamboo, meadow grass, sweet potato, peanut, and aloe vera)
    26. (38.) Total of 5 trees unlocked (see below)
    27. (39) Total of 11 trees unlocked (see below)
    28. (40) Total of 18 trees unlocked (banana, mandarin, mango, coconut, fig, kiwi, eucalyptus, dragon fruit, guava, cocoa, ebony, avocado, papaya, kumquat, lychee, jacote, persimmon and mate)
    29. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    30. (43) Baha reaches level 80
    31. (44) Baha reaches level 105
    32. (45) Baha reaches level 130
    33. (46) Baha reaches level 139 (now level 234)
    34. (47) Four animals unlocked (parrot, monkey, sloth and camel have been unlocked)

+ 6 additional steps completed

35. (11) One star awarding TEP (from MM quests) either growing or using system gen seeds -- Miss Floral-genic --step 1/6 silver
    36. (33) Six BAHA crops unlocked (Total of any six)--See below for complete list
    37. (34) Total of 8 crops unlocked -- See below for complete list
    38. (37) Total of 21 crops unlocked (sugarcane, passion fruit, cinnamon, cumin, ladies fingers, grapes, vanilla, pineapple, devil's claw, cassava, bromiliad, zucchini, pepper, chili, bamboo, meadow grass, sweet potato, peanut, aloe vera, yams, bell pepper, hibiscus, coffee which is more than required)
    39. (41) Second and Third BAHA breeding unlocked (monkey, elephant and panda presently)
    40. (9) Every plot of park filled (including one swimming pool, a golf course and a villa)

Requirements met:
    • All 4 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    • Must have the glade fully open and full of trees -- mostly apple trees selected

22 previous quest steps requiring submission of a single item remaining

1. A stiff neck -- step 3/5 silver (1 sloth req'd)
    2. An oily conundrum -- step 1/3 silver (1 oat req'd)
    3. Baked from scratch -- step 4/9 silver (1 corn)
    4. Big Farm Party -- step 1/2 silver (1 cress)
    5. Buried booty -- step 1/7 silver (1 sea-buckthorn)
    6. Chopstick upcycling -- step 9/10 silver (1 chopstick)
    7. Clucks, Cackle & Co -- step 6/10 silver (1 gumbo ever req'd)
    8. Cows, calves 7 steers -- step 5/10 silver (1 alpine cow)
    9. Deranged Goats -- step 4/10 silver (1 black goat)
    10. Do it yourself -- step 1/5 silver (1 juniper berry)
    11. Don't Look Up -- step 1/6 silver (1 star fruit)
    12. Duckling Brood -- step 4/10 silver (1 motor duck)
    13. Farmday Night Fever -- step 1/6 silver (1 magnolia)
    14. Feather Forecast -- step 1/10 silver (1 down feather ever req'd)
    15. Feuding fellows -- step 1/3 gold (1 apple)
    16. Feuding fellows -- step 2/3 gold (1 plum)
    17. Feuding fellows -- step 3/3 silver (1 wheat)
    18. Fire Watch -- step 1/10 silver (1 ladder ever req'd)
    19. Fresh Coat -- step 1/10 silver (1 paint palette ever req'd)
    20. Fresh Eggs -- step 2/4 (1 egg)
    21. Fruit bakes -- step 1/3 (1 apple)
    22. Gaga for greens -- step 2/8 diamond (1 lettuce)

+15 additional quest steps requiring submission of a single item remaining

23. Gertrude's organic eggs -- step 5/10 silver (1 egg)
    24. Goat cheese -- step 2/10 silver (1 goat milk)
    25. Granola galore -- step 2/8 diamond (1 oat)
    26. Granola galore -- step 3/8 gold (1 apple)
    27. Granola galore -- step 4/8 diamond (1 wheat)
    28. Granola galore -- step 5/8 silver (1 cornflower)
    29. Hungry bunny -- step 1/1 silver (1 lettuce)
    30. Ice cream creations --step 1/3 silver (1 blackthorn plum)
    31. It's alive -- step 2/5 silver (1 blackthorn plum)
    32. Lunch -- step 2/8 silver (1 cow milk)
    33. Magic eggs -- step 1/3 silver (1 oat)
    34. Marigold's magic trees -- step 5/6 silver (1 achacha fruit)
    35. Metamorphosis -- step 2/3 silver (1 carrot)
    36. Milk for everyone-- step 1/10 silver (1 cow milk)
    37. Monkeying around -- step 7/10 silver (1 gorilla ever req'd)

The above (40) achievements, mandatory requirements, and 37 quests complete but one submission entitle the dumbdumb farm (f39, b236) and Mentor sglick to proudly be regarded as Cemanti Chickadee and Cemanti Mentor.

The farm and mentor have completed the event!

The leaders will be updated shortly.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  18. 12ss12

Hi, On behlf of FarmerRainbow, I am posting. I think I have safely crossed the 1 year mark for theis farm. Rest I think I can accomplish. Going to log into my farm today. Rest I will let you know later today or tomorrow.

little_chick_broke likes this.
  19. little_chick_broke

Having difficulty raising the ccs needed to purchase animals to complete the animal trophy. I believe this farm can post for a rank increase. Now farm level 35 and baha level 237 and much slower now.

20. missbutterbean

missbutterbean Forum Apprentice

o_O
    ...is this thread real? Are you guys just having fun with us? I cant find any faqs...:cry:
    broke friend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.