The farmer_broke Event

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Jun 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

@HavenGrove
    I hope someone better qualified than I will assist you with the spoiler pics. I would only confuse you. Great you were able to build a workshop. Lots of products seem to be needed along the way.

I have tried to keep track of all postings regarding rank changes in the Notable Event Leader Thread. All should be able to see exactly what others have done in order to gain the rank change. Posting in that thread for a change in rank will help but please feel free to do as you wish. I'm trying to keep up but please do not hesitate to say something if I have overlooked a post regarding a rank increase.

Also, you should find several additions to the faqs which may be used to gain credit. My only suggestion is to be careful what you choose to submit. Most of the additions would be done without special effort anyway.

Advancing up the tree of wisdom does require many stars. sglick gave great advice: mainland quest stars which are earned with little ep awarded is the key. Most Bahamarama quest do award stars and generally there is no worry which to do. I say generally because some quests are very very very expensive.

If you decide you wish to work all the way threw the event then the ship wreck bays quests award stars also. Caution though: With each ship wreck bay quest, there is a high ep hit that your farm must take.

Gifting

Please do as you wish. I have tried to send BAHA ep items while we can farm on BAHA. If the receiving farm just holds them in their barn then when an event is announced when farming BAHA is not so good to do, the individual can at leave place the baha ep giver out and get something rather than nothing. (Then when the BAHA event is going on and the ep givers have been placed is when i really try hard and send the tool boxes.)

HavenGrove and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Thank you!!!:music: This is what I will do next time!
    Oh I see because when I reach 40 level I can't take part to your event anymore.

HavenGrove and farmer_broke like this.
  3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I'm trying to complete working a second part of the event.

So far, one must reach a certain level in this event (the first part)

Then must voluntarily leave this event by informing us here.

Then the individual may enter into the second event.

The second event is main farm oriented. (If you continue then your present farm is really preparing itself to move up 14 - 19 levels in a matter of clicks.) I still have work to do with it.

Others here have found tricks to move forward here.

4. Arielh

:music::music::music:
    Sounds amazing that you are preparing a second event!

I am not good with tricks but I am glad players share them with everyone.
    I will try to be better in this event but it is difficult for me. It is too difficult to get used that this baby farm doesn't have anything compared to my main farm! I want to buy a stall and I don't have CCs:eek: This feels so weird:wuerg::wuerg:xD

5. farmer_broke

If you allow the event to take all of your ccs then it will.

some help: There are sources of income. The easiest for many has been to buy the daily seed allotment and sell. sglick was growing passion fruit and selling it. I have a farm with nothing but banana trees out on BAHA, crystal falls and the rain forest. Once a day check and once a day list.

Your farm will get into ep trouble if you produce the apples needed for the parrot feed. So you must buy them in the market with ccs from somewhere.

Likewise, if you are milling power feed with your main mill, the walnuts must come from somewhere. If you produce them then you are headed for ep trouble. (Daily seed purchase will supply the tomatoes and corn needed. The required water storage tanks will supply you all of the water needed. But the walnuts? Your problem.)

I have a farm that is level 39 now. (It cannot obtain any of the harbor land due to the ep it must take.)

When working on this event, I had a farm that was level 39 and it may have needed 5-7 more stars for the living legend rung. I made a very foolish decision without thinking and the farm went to level 40 in a click. (That farm had wasted most of its ep on obtaining quick stars.)

xD Waste your free farm equipment awarded in quests and you harvest by hand or give up or maybe use BBs. Up to you!

Sugarcane is a good income source depending upon the market price. Simply have someone send your farm the buff or send it yourself from your main farm. You may do the same with CAC but know in advance that you will most likely not be using the CAC efficiently.

Let me know if you want anything and I'll send it. Have fun xD

shellhappybj and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. Arielh

that's so helpfull! I want to go to my baby farm to try it!! I hated when there is a game maintenance-.- But well it is for our own good.

Thank you Farmer_Broke but I don't think it is worth it to send anything to my baby farm. But if I change my mind I will tell you:)

7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Taking a break in broke event. Will log in to the broke event farms from next week. Lots of work to do. So my mentor, please excuse, if I don't send gifts to you for a week or so.

8. HavenGrove

HavenGrove Someday Author

Hello mermaid. We are neighbors of a sort we are both in 12s nest, how are you? (my Mother farm is FrootloopGrove)
    I just want to say I feel toolboxes are always good to get and receive. It took me some time but I was able to build my own Biniki Shop for my monkeys. This is helpful for my farm because Binikis are needed for the 'Coconut Couture" quest and that give Stars, CCs, and TEP not EPs.
    also,
    Among other things; like an animal here and there and some crops and tree fruit, I have been selling feed that I produce from the daily purchase of the allotted seeds. My farm is sitting with ~ 5 mill in CCs
    Hope this helps you in some way or another.
    Happy Farming to you my Chickadee sibling ;)

9. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

Tools or lack of tools does pose a problem. The farm is limited to producing in an for the most part and tools seem to be needed more and more as one progresses for the product quests (and others). And we cannot just run to market and purchase what we need unless we can find an income source.

Milling on the mainland with the daily seeds and selling does provide income. There is a trade off though. There are breeding quests which become available if one unlocks them. Yes, the mentor can send two power feed a day. If we wish to mill power feed also, the choice becomes either power feed or animal feed. With power feed one needs the walnuts and producing them is a use of ep. If purchasing them then an income source must be found.

I have yet to be able to produce BAHA animal feed that the farm has not been able to use. The farms get feed-stressed.

Five million ccs seems like a lot of ccs to have while working this event. And they are spent quickly too.

One farm produced chickens and rarely sold. Then the current event appears calling for chickens. The farm generated over 6 million ccs in a day from chicken sales. (I was saving them to use for anaconda feed. One thing after the next! Now no chickens.)

10. farmer_broke

This is posting after my baby farm.

Please close thread.

11. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmer_broke,
    Has it been a week already o_O how the time goes by very fast :oops: Welcome back from your vacation :)

~closing as requested~

joanc123 and farmer_broke like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.