The Fungi Farm - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I sooooo agree. I have enough drops now, but "yawn" sleepiness is permeating me.......zzzzz

12ss12 likes this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

It seems not an exciting event to do reading all the comments here, i wont bother even doing part of of this event

Also i gone off doing Events that does not benefit from Boosters and Buffs Slots, we hardly get events running using event fields but when Events does Include Event Fields only to make it dull and boring to do

So instead i just stock up items that are needed in latest quests or low is stock in my barn;)

Sue46, spotsbox, hatzeva and 2 others like this.
  3. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

It makes figuring out more fun for them :) Guess they like playing with statistics and numbers. :)

imalattanhalka and spotsbox like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I agree I am forgetting to harvest while life is moving along, however, I am really enjoying the freedom to do what ever else, with this event. I'm enjoying having my farm back, all of it. Ok the need for the trees is bittersweet, but I can pull them down now as I have the water drops required.

Sue46, alpenliebe, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Based on what I've read others posting, I might be the only one who likes this event (don't throw the stale bread rolls)xDxDxD

I like that by filling the side bars, I get some PF because lately our breeding events don't award any. I don't mind that drops come from trees since so much fruit was asked for. For those that need to boost their inventory, it works great. I like that we can win Crate O Buffs and Neon Stables:inlove:, the Crate that accompanies the Cloud row will give my farm some goodies that benefit over time, plus the EP from the crops cannot be matched by any other mainland crop (except Ferns which comes close). With billions of EP needed for each level, these crops help chip that away especially since the event is rather long plus it allows me to do what I want on my main fields (boost inventory, recover from Season and prepare for next Season, quests, etc). I like the 'no hurry' pace of the event and that it is doable without needing precious resources to finish. We've had so many events that are really demanding to actually finish so this laid back event is just my speed right now :)

Sue46, Shimmer, Brookeham and 5 others like this.
  6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Couldn't agree more, pups. :) Love the free time on the mainland, I'm just so impatient with crops I even think lettuce and cress take too long xD . Adore Crate O Buffs and neon stables, so those are always welcome prizes. So altogether I would say this is an enjoyable event for me.

7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Progressing along, bit bored, Uuoh, I need 1495 thingame-whatsits. Hmmph.
    Planted. Now each harvest yields
    this much. and it takes this loooong.
    So, by the time I get enough I will be older!!!:wuerg::cry:xD

Sue46, spotsbox, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Boring maybe, but CR is running.
    The end of the prizes comes today.
    Then collect the crop if and when remembered. ;)

viivi99, mika-1986, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  9. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CR up and running. After 200 sweet roots, the event ends. Just plant and harvest. It was really boring. More Board games would be really good at events.

10. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I like that this is a nice easy event - I don't find it boring as I have plenty of others things to do on the farm to keep my interest. I much prefer the 'grow and throw' events as the ones with extra games take much too much of my precious time. I am on target to finish before the event ends but there is no hurry or getting up in the middle of the night.

Sue46, alpenliebe, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Finished this event!:music: CR up and running, I like using the event field BUT not that no buffs work there! For me something as simple as being able to use CAC along with water and manure would be better!;) Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to the rest of you farmers! :)

Sue46, goddes, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I just have way too much going on in RL right now so I've forgotten about this event so much that I'm only halfway through the growing portion. I might just be finding homes for those giver items as the CR might be out of my reach at this point.

Sue46, goddes, spotsbox and 1 other person like this.
  13. ctindaldavies

I really havent been paying attention. So much has been going on, family visiting all last weekend, work work and more work, a visit to ED for stitches, rent inspection ( explains the visit to ED sort of). I am working on level 10 of the main atm, but really only just started. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to harvest it more. Might make the cloud row. Hoping for the neon crate.

trishap58, Sue46, alpenliebe and 4 others like this.
  14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Oh ct, I hope you're okay. :( Emergency room visits are not a good time. Doesn't it always seem like when things are slow, they are really slow, and when they're busy, you can barely find time to take a deep breath? :p

I'm getting there on this one, only need about 1200 more sweet root, I think. Crate O Buffs, one of my favorites :inlove:, is next up for me. My harvesting has been hit and miss, but I think I should probably make it to the end, but if I don't it's not the end of the world. Would like to make it to CR, and unless something unforeseen happens I don't see an issue with reaching it. The rest is just gravy.

15. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I thought there was plenty of time but not sure I'll be able to finish this. The cloudrow is manageable, hopefully.

16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Finally finished.

17. memmu55

memmu55 Forum Apprentice

Done, thanks to the neighbors for their help. :)

18. ctindaldavies

Ok, a last ditch effort. I have a timer set for continuous 4 hrs 41 mins, to harvest. I am working on the crate of buffs level, and once that is done the cloud row is covered. I might be able to get the next lot of 400 sweet roots for the giver, but I am pretty sure I am going to be an hour or 2 short. The neon stables would have only taken 2 seconds from there. I would have bought one of those deluxe baskets for an ant and some extra crops if they weren't over $20 :eek:
    But that's my own fault for being so lax at the beginning.
    Congratulations to everyone that finished.

19. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My Neon crate turned out to be a Neon Rabbit :)

20. baw815

baw815 Forum General

It looks like I will get the cloud row, but nothing else. I kept forgetting it. I'm kinda surprised to get the cloud row at least. My other farms fell short for one reason or another, mostly harvesting on time.

ctindaldavies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.