The Fungi Farm - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

I just reached 1437 left-over water drops, with nine hours to go. It was hard to assess how many I needed early on, but they just kept coming! I hope Everyone reaches their goals...:)

2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I got what I was aiming for, the cloud row, not what I was hoping for, the crate of neons. :cry:

Clashstrummer likes this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too, Baw! Just a couple of (very small) harvests away. Not to worry, didn't think I would get that far. :p

baw815 and Clashstrummer like this.
  4. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I did not get very far. Only kept playing cause moonlight was running, and for that I usually use machinery. :)

5. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I did not get the CR but I did get all the givers. I thought about the basket with the builder ant but $20 was just too pricey for one event item.

baw815 likes this.
  6. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I'm trying not to spend much money here (other than machinery - I could never play with all that clicking!), so I don't even look at those baskets. I also had an abundance of water drops. My biggest challenge was to remember to go to that event area and harvest! But I did manage to finish the event. I got a neon duck shelter - that's going to come in handy for all those farmer quests asking for down feathers!

That may change - we go back on site to teach starting next week and I will have less time on my hands (commuting 2-3 hours per day and no internet access during the day). I'm not too happy about that! All teachers know that these little guys make us sick!!!! And keeping masks on and keeping socially distanced is not easy for them! I am in my last 40 days of teaching since my district offered a golden handshake sweet enough not to pass up, especially since I would have only lasted another year or two! I'll still have to earn some money - hopefully COVID restrictions will allow me to do that! I am just praying that I can stay healthy for these last 40 days!!

7. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Ohhhhhh, I had to post on this one, from my stables I got a jellyfish :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: and another eel, that make 5 in just a couple months. xD :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.