The future of Farmerama -- high players, more land, etc.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by woody, Aug 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hsof21

Hsof21 Forum Greenhorn

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. More land would be nice but agree that more than likely what is needed for quests would just increase. I wish that the arboretum, manufactory and menagerie could be upgraded more or possibility to purchase more. It would also be nice if quests were actually level based so that newer players actually had a chance to complete them or at least progress further in them. Also, auto harvesting should be a lot easier to obtain, either as rewards, coupons or part of the diamond subscription (which I don't feel is really worth $48/yr) would be greatly appreciated.

catluver72 and Nellie_Noodles like this.
  2. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

The problem is easy, BP can't keep up with the game, yes plenty of event's great, different trees an animals great, i want the feeling of making it to the island, or finishing your first two event's after missing 2/3 or more, then finishing the first one. There need's to be a reason to open the farm everyday, i've said it before we need a Master Farm level 90+ what ever that is, keep what is working

Moraine and CylentLea123 like this.