"The Garden Goat" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Yes.

zerodegrees and 12ss12 like this.
  2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

202 spring mulch8)
    Morning glory = finished.

This event is easier than the previous one (DYE hard). The awards are better. I liked it . But it's absurd. A lot of effort has been put into the previous event. Many players could not finish. The CR award was very poor. The CR award at this event is very good for me.
    BP could not adjust the balance in these events.

shellhappybj, sanddollar15 and goddes like this.
  3. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

After harvesting my main, I still need 215 spring mulch! 285 is too many drops from one field in one day! The same trees that gave me 150 wooden buckets on day one only gave me 44 spring mulch! How does that even make sense!

And the magic trees do not even give spring mulch!

Although, it was nice to give the season points from the first half of today's quest. Almost to level 33 now - and I don't have the jellyfish or the tule tree, so I'm happy about that.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    goddes likes this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

191 Spring Mulch got them from growing Hydrangea on field of 1x1's with 4 Howies (no trees!!):music: I also have all the
    Morning Glories grown! Good luck, I do like this event But you do need to plan ahead!:p

5. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I thought I was planning ahead - I had just received triple the drops from what I had out on day 1!! No reason for me not to receive around the same amount today. This kind of inconsistency drives me crazy!

goddes and Clashstrummer like this.
  6. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

144 spring mulch from carnations, only 1 Howie plus Fuzzles birthday gift. Morning Glories grown, using the CF's worked for me as I only needed 2 harvests to finish and then could replant for this event. Yes, I had to use both SG and SSG but it was still less than if I had to zap an entire field of 1x1's.

@Solatido I always find trees to be very unreliable for drops. I've no idea how they set that algorithm and I remember many debates in the past on EP vs time as to which gave the best results with no conclusive answer.

goddes and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you wisdom tree & zerrodegrees ! I missed few more days. So this event is not for me.

zerodegrees and goddes like this.
  8. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Oh My! 201 spring mulch from a field of reeds!!!! I was very doubtful about finishing this day, and here I am with extra! Thanks for the suggestion!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The quests offer 2 each of the givers so it should be relatively easy to get them :) You may even be able to get them now before Gift and Trade ends;) so they will be ready when you do the last quest and gain the CR:)

10. Clashstrummer

Just got my 2nd sparkle fish on a skip and built my very first pink koi pond. :inlove::inlove:

Oh yeah, I've also got an abundance of gardening gloves. ;)

11. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Not getting the cloudrow because I was unable to farm during the daytime for a couple of days. Not a fan of the daily quests.

baw815 likes this.
  12. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Get a cloud row now and items from the swap later.

I have double items.
    No worries.;)

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Finished all 6 quests and CR up and running!:music: Good luck everyone and I hope you reach your goals!:p

desi20, goddes, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  14. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Finished..
    CR up and running8)

15. Clashstrummer

I finished as well. Hope everyone reached their goal.

16. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Thanks I just realized that there were extra items and although I was missing some of the doubles I had earned at least one of each and got the cloudrow functioning.

mika-1986, Clashstrummer and IpsiDei like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.