The Great Chase IV

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, May 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Good luck spotsbox. :)I have just now got the cloud row:)

silim, joanc123, Willow and 4 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Wow. It will help me. My hands are hurting me. That is a useful tip. :)

silim, Nala777, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  3. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

All of them for free! :inlove:

[​IMG]

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congrats SahraB, How exciting!;)

silim, SahraB, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Congratulations SahraB. :inlove:

shellhappybj, silim, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  6. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Well done SahraB :)

7. 12ss12

Congratulations SahraB.

8. silim

silim Forum Duke

wonderful @SahraB

desi20, Cassie101, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

No wonderful trees for me:p but I do have the CR up and running and will continue on as long as I can get drops to do so! I do have over 12,000 crops left:) Good luck everyone!

desi20, Cassie101, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  10. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I thought I'd celebrate my 100th game by posting on here. This event is a bit of a slog.
    Games played: 100
    Points per game average: 133.35

I have 13 more detective tools milled, and I have enough plants for another 75 games on top of that. I have calculated that I will be able to grow enough plants to get all prizes without any more special measures. Drops will be taken care of by planting instant crocuses, tomorrow when my Harvest Festival cloud row is available again.
    It may not be as impressive as SahraB's early win but I'm getting there!

11. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Does the +3 harvest bonus from level 17 on the left hand side prize list start straight away, or is it a buff that goes into our inventory?

Cassie101, joanc123 and Willow like this.
  12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It goes into inventory :)

I'm struggling with this event. I'm still working towards my goal for both farms but it looks like I may fall short.

BW is just under needing 10k points for the BB tree but my crops have now surpassed my drops. Pnp is in better shape as I had more SG there, but still a long way to go.

Congratulations to all who have finished, reached the CR or your individual goals :)

13. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Excellent, thank you!

joanc123 likes this.
  14. hadibaba

hadibaba Forum Apprentice

the real end ...
    I wish success to those who continue

[​IMG]

zerodegrees, ozneme, habalala and 7 others like this.
  15. paru13

paru13 Forum Inhabitant

when i start to play 7 years back and my mentor mentioned about BB tree.
    I always want to have one.
    But now i have two :D

joanc123, dumbunny, desi20 and 4 others like this.
  16. 12ss12

I finished the crops part. I used 100%, 200% boosters and +3, +1 crops simultaneously and used my Supergrow reserves to grow the event crops. So I was able to grow all crops needed within a day.

But I am now short of drops. I aiming to get it within a day. But I am short of supergrows now. So doing whatever i can to get it from FSQs and shops.

Paru, I too did not get the BB tree when it was introduced. I too wanted one. But now we are going to get 2. :inlove:

17. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Well, I now have a small grove of Magic trees, but I can only hope to get a BB tree!:) Best of luck to all in pursuit of their goals!

Cassie101, joanc123, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I am trying soooo hard to get another Magic Tree for this farm. The wheel, which of late has been stingy with the harvest bonuses, has decided to bless sewinglady's farm...I kid you not - that farm currently has THREE 100% harvest bonuses running at the same time. It's like feast or famine... anyway, now the issue on that farm is the drops. So that farm might get to the first of the BB trees. Might. Might not. I agree with whoever said this has been a "slog".... yup.

Cassie101, joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  19. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I"m 'slogging' with all of you. BW is not going to be able to reach the BB trees. :( My crops have passed my drops and would need another day or 2 to have enough games to reach the BB tree. Pnp is getting close. This event has great prizes but requires too much SG, SSG, reliance on bonuses from the farmwheel (which I'm not landing on), and a ton of time to do the games. I used to be a fun event...now just drudgery and determination to finish.

20. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I have wanted a BB Tree for quite some time and now I still do. I will be lucky to get the CR and/or a Magic Tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.