The Great Chase VI - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Holy Moly. Kitty Kadabra - I got 1 item. Sheesh.

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

xD I do not know whether its the game or me. But my click is not fast enough as it used to be.

3. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

For faster clicks xD

~edit~

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2021
    habalala, Sue46 and 12ss12 like this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I got a nice surprise on the wheel this morning with a 100% for 24 hour bonus!:music: As to the event - way too many crops I fear for me to finish, as I have a job and busy life. Just will do what is possible and rake in what I can without stress. I agree with many of the comments about the prizes, but hope to get something useful.

I do wish there was an alternative to choose TEP or EP as rewards, as I also have no incentive to work on Baha anymore even without being at max level. Got tons of useless Baha bananas.

:)Best of luck to all participating!

habalala, Sue46, spotsbox and 5 others like this.
  5. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Now I take the event casually.
    The sun is shining, the snow is melting and spring is approaching.;)

Plants in only two areas and one with trees as well as animal pens.

90 game succeeds if I succeed in the wheel of fortune. :music:

The previous "Piccolo" produced "Mighty Mower", so it discouraged trying a bit. :cry:

viivi99, habalala, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I dunno...That mighty mower is a nice giver - +1 on animal pens is just fine by me. I wouldn't say it's my all-time favorite, but I'm not disappointed when I receive one.

However, I will definitely agree with IpsiDei on the approaching of Spring. Cannot come soon enough. We had a late winter and I'm soooo tired of snow and wind and storms and...

Okay, kitty cadabra's room and I are going head to head shortly. New strategy: on new scenes, doing the 10 items until I get an idea of item placement. And because there are so many new scenes, I'm gonna be happy with whatever I get out of this mess of an event...

baw815, habalala, spotsbox and 5 others like this.
  7. 12ss12

I Got 3 100% into barn this morning. Now I am short of drops. Finished 29 / 90.

Me too. My only aim is to do 90 games.
    Ha Ha Ha. xDxDxD

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2021
    habalala, Willow, spotsbox and 4 others like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Too many crops, game lag, dark scenes that I need a flashlight for instead of magnifying glass:pxD and the insane amount of clicking needed to find 60 items x 200 + games makes me skipping this one. If I'm going to grow a gazillion crops, it might as well be on the quest that I am working on that is taking forever. I can use this time to focus on farming, Mom and my newly rediscovered joy of crochet :)

Good luck to all participating :)

hatzeva, baw815, habalala and 7 others like this.
  9. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Granted! It's nice.
    But bad experience points and can not be taken away from the area and used then when the event plants would be gone.

Use is now and here 12 downloads. :oops:

10. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

I am rethinking my participation in this event. Finally found the "sweet spot" in Kitty Cadabra's room for the telescope - clear down at the base! I am thinking that when the current round of crops is done, I'm harvesting, making them up and then I'm calling it quits. I don't have the time or the inclination to spend the next week of my life this frustrated over something that is supposed to be fun.

baw815, habalala, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  11. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hmmm after reading comments here, I too having a rethink to discontinue growing Powder Puff Plants. After All this is 6th Time we are having this kind of event, It is becoming tedious not much fun to do, Because to partake in each mini game requires lots of clicking

I had a look at the prizes the Event is offering, Some of the Prizes such as Guineafowl Coop, Green Tree Monitor Habitat and Big Bubble Production I dont have any use for my style of farming

I have surplus amounts of Farm Coins, I dont bother with Deluxe Pheromones as i am not impressed with them as there is no buffs to boost better breeding skips for them as we can boost our Super Grow and Super Mulch.... which i use on my Super Jumbo Trees

As I have several Super, Suzy and Jumbo Trees these Generate Super Grow, Suzy Super and Super Mulch, these are always useful as they can give me more than what the event rewards me with during this 6 days Event

I have Crates Producing Cloud Rows that produces some of these rewards too, Can be milling Power Feeds too

The Party Tickets are less appealing atm, Because Party Ticket Spins hardly rewards us with any Crop harvest boosters which is discouraging me not to do certain events such as this, which had help us complete the event with some ease if very lucky finishing event earlier than hoped

Alternatively I could produces lots of High Manure Critters selling Manure in the markets, as the revenue will help me buy stuff in the Market with CC Kerching:p Which help Fulfil Quests and Farm House Orders during Event Season which it in itself Gives me Rewards too, Because i have full access to Main Farm, Green Meadow and The Magical Glade, if you have Menageries they help produce even more manure

When such an Event has high demand for Manure especially on long time Event Crops it is costing you several Million in CC on Manure, By Reversing the Strategy Conserving Manure Costs helps you restock your barns and your Quests as you can take advantage to buy stuff in the markets that takes too long to grow nor it needs any Farm space, water, manure, super grow, Animal Feeds and Power Feeds

If some of you was around 5 years ago or longer we had many event crops that took only 3 or 4 hours to grow why this no longer happening :wuerg:

12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree with those of you who are opting out of this event. I started it and managed to get maximum points a couple of times on the Indiana Jones scene but it takes soooo long! Not only the searching but the crops. :wuerg:

I have done 9 games and reached 689 points - without a good number of harvest bonuses on the Wheel (which are hiding from me at the moment), I will be hard pushed to get anywhere. Especially with the newer scenes. :cry:
    So I'm pulling the plug, doing as Prairie Maiden is doing, rounding up to get a full game and going back to my FSQs! :music:
    Shame, cos the mini game is still amusing. :p

13. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

My english is so bad that doing the event is really hard. I only have time to find a few objects in each picture :wuerg::cry::(

14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My English is good, and I can only manage a few items each scene, too! At least that new one - Kitty Cadabra's room - is gone as of today. But, I still think I'm done...Maybe I'll let sewinglady's farm do a few more rounds of crops...maybe.

PS: Asta.neiti - in other words, it's not YOU, it's the game. I don't think an English scholar could do better. Ugh.

Tarsis63, asta.neiti, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  15. 12ss12

Add me to your list too. Patiently waiting for me to finish the 90th game and wind up. No use clicking. It gets you nowhere. Even if I know where all the 60 items are, I cannot click fast enough to finish it within the time. Once or twice I managed to finish it within the last one or two seconds.

Can someone update the rumour thread, please ?

edit

Bonus code
    TOGETHER

5 party spins and 10 super feeds will be credited to your farm.
    The code can now be used, once per user account, until 23:59 on Sunday, March 28, 2021.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  16. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

1st game - 21 points "found all" -mode. In finnish normally 115++ points EVERY round ! Sad, very sad!

17. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Can anyone help me with a labelled picture of the greenhouse?
    Thanks, Dozens, for the others...:inlove:

12ss12 likes this.
  18. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I've done 30 rounds so far and I've only played the "normal" mode. Hidden object games are something I play frequently so I think I'm doing OK. I didn't realize they were going to rotate new rooms in though. I'm at level 40 on the points side, could be better but not terrible either.

dumbunny, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Ok I have got the green house and Archive sorted with all the items. Finishing them 60/60. The change to the dinner scene is a different matter. But some of them are so slow. Greenhouse you can click click click all over the required item and it wont go, then you get penalised for random clicking. I do enjoy hidden object games very much but 90 seconds on something that isn't as touch sensitive as it should be is a little poor. The music notes on the dinner scene covers a large area and the only spot that clicks is right up near the border

20. 12ss12

I am not an expert. I could only do this much of drawing and marking. Sorry if it is a shabby thing. Please adjust, David & others. I you click on the picture, it becomes bigger and easy to see.

5 objects which I have failed to mark in the below pictures ( I will add them as soon I can) -
    withered flower (under text of flower wreath),
    flower sticker (on right side above bread with honey),
    child's drawing (under flower sticker),
    open window (best place to click in on right side of beekeeper's hat)
    and glasses (over the lamp on top of picture)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.