The Great Chase VI - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You are missing withered flower (under text of flower wreath), flower sticker (on right side above bread with honey), child's drawing (under flower sticker), open window (best place to click in on right side of beekeeper's hat) and glasses (over the lamp on top of picture)

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Päärynä11. I will add them.

How do you click the xylophone in the winter dinner ? It doesn't go how much time I click or even if change the spots.

Lea2191, goddes, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  3. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

22/34 going only. Too difficult an event. Needs too many plants. :(
    My English is very poor. It really affects the progress of the event.:(

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    goddes, 12ss12, viivi99 and 2 others like this.
  4. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

The piccolo boxes of a recent event gave me two items that give a harvest bonus so I've got plenty of plants and no drops to use them.

I can't do the search game in English either. I used to be able to get nearly all items on familiar fields when it was in Finnish but the necessary mental translation makes it much slower and less automatic. (Although some of the Finnish clues were definitely a bit misleading)

5. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Click low, even if there is a 'word' in the way...

6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I have found the only way to get the xylophone is to find the item in the text box that overlaps it. Then as that box is disappearing and before the other pops up, then click the bottom left of the xylophone. Thats a flaw for sure

Brookeham, Lea2191, Willow and 3 others like this.
  7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Yep, that is the way on the xylophone, go low at the text box. Clicked like silly till I saw that.

8. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I played 95 rounds. 3 piccolo boxes were received. I guess I won't continue.
    1 pcs Jack O'Gift
    1 pcs Flower bouquet
    1 pcs Magic tree
    Edit : A friend's word: beggars cannot be choosers

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    mika-1986 and ctindaldavies like this.
  9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you davidb1yth007 & ctindaldavies. That worked. Sometimes the crescent moon works in the same way. How much ever I click it doesn't go. Now whisk in the bakery too is acting the same way. xD I have to figure that out in my next games.;):p

10. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm at 75 rounds and now waiting on drops. Anyone with an extra gift? Send some soot my way. ;)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

90 games played.

I am not doing very well on right side, I'm only in halfway. Game slows down, my brains slows down trying to translate what I am looking for and when I have right target, game does not accept my clicks. I wonder how many times I clicked wind chime, used magnifying class to tell, I am trying the right item. I learned I must click at top.

Perhaps I'll get 149 points tomorrow to get some barnyard bills

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have reached my goal of playing 90 games!:D I did the "find 10 items" and on the right, I somehow managed to get to #77 and 7,405 points and got 12 Green water prize! I am now soooo done with this event! Good Luck everyone , I hope you reach your goal, it has not been easy or fun!!:music: Thanks to all my "Friends and neighbors" for the soot they sent!:inlove:

13. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Not going to be ready here unfortunately no time is enough. :(

14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I really feel for those of you trying to translate within the 90 seconds. Have you tried the "translate" setting on the actual browser? I know when I log in on Google Chrome it comes up with translating to English. Microsoft Edge also has it right there in the address bar. Just a thought. Finnish is there on the language option. I dont know how much help it would be, or even if it is accurate.

On a side note - did they change the look of the forum?

15. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

3 "Piccolo" = Flower Bouguet and 2* Poco Show :)

16. viivi99

viivi99 Forum Apprentice

The left side was completed but the right side was nowhere near.

asta.neiti and mika-1986 like this.
  17. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Thanks to all who sent me soot. :) I did manage to squeak in under the wire and finish. I also got the Green Tree Monitor stall on the right. I've only opened one "Piccolo" so far and got a Dotted Parasol.

baw815 and mika-1986 like this.
  18. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

*does a happy dance

I got a barnyard bill tree from the piccolos.

The browser translation might be a good option to have but sometimes it translates Finnish a bit odd and the English might be easier than a bad translation after all.

19. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Congratulations!
    I was beginning to wonder if that was actually possible.

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  20. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I met my personal goal, playing 50 out of 90 games. I got three Broom Magic upgrades, and some nice crates. Next time I'll shoot for a higher percentage of finished games. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.