Feedback The Great Chase VI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

hiddenobjmay2020_news_bg1.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Great Chase" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

The giver reward, Broom Magic, looks like it belongs on the Haunted Manor.

3. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Don't get me started.. Please do not do timed events until you have mechanisms on game working.. Disaster, game way too slow and when I used magnifying glass for a hint, said item was at bottom left & I couldn't collect. so just refreshed and ditched as no other option. Big thumbs down from me so far.

4. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

A 7 1/2 hr crop for a game where over 70,000 crops are needed to even consider finishing this event is beyond ridiculous. You are truly turning off a lot of people with your games - me included. I am getting tired of not enjoying the game anymore. AND to have an event that requires that much crop is not about the players - it's about YOU making more money because we would have to use a lot of super grow etc to even think about finishing. As much as I like the hidden objects games I am not going to pour money into this event. I can find other hidden object games that don't require the amount of money you do to finish the game. The rewards certainly do not justify spending my money and as for getting the piccolo box who cares about getting more decorations that disappear after a few collections. You dangle the BB tree & magic tree but so far after quite a few piccolo boxes I've only gotten one Magic tree and the rest are decorations. If you are going to continue this game with many players then you better start considering your players as much, if not more, than yourselves.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Too many crops with too long growing time and less than exciting prizes - unless you manage to get to the Piccolo Boxes at the end of course. :(

I started the event as I like the mini game but I have now decided to stop and go back to normal farming where I can actually see some results for my efforts. -.-
    On a plus side, the drops are good! xD

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

1. This is Sixth Version of this Event, it seems you have not been listening to our feed backs from previous versions of this Event, there is no recommendation to request to make this event more harder to do which is taking away the fun and enjoyment doing this event
    2. The whole idea of us giving you feedback is to ensure that we enjoy doing this event so you can make improvements that make us more happy doing this event, when we are happy and enjoying this game we are in better mood to spend more money on this game, But it is Evidently you havent been listening to our Feedbacks i getting the impression you are us taking our feedback for Granted , that explains to why not many of us actually bothering giving you feedback
    3. Why are you making Event Crops Longer to Grow, Initially in I and II they were set at 5 Hours, III to V set to 5 Hours and 30 Minutes Now set at 7 Hours and 30 Mins. Which therefore making this event more boring and tedious to do which is taking away our enjoyment
    4. I dont like Events that takes up All Three Fields, Main Field, Green Meadow and The Magical Glade virtually 6 whole days unable to grow anything else due to virtually impossible amounts of Event Crops
    5. We hardly get to see any Harvest Crop Boosters using Party Tickets that help us generate event crops Quicker, Which is a huge let down, I am actually very unhappy by this in my view what the point in rewarding us with Party Tickets during this event
    6. I do not like doing events that involves in lots of clicking especially need to play 90 games or 200 games it just too time consuming and cumbersome and off putting
    7. There are no Wonder Trees nor Wonder Stables to be won with this event which helps us work on the Newest Quests or pending Quests
    8. Why are you giving us stables and workshops that it not in demand with the Quests that has been announced in last few months
    9. I find Deluxe Pheromones hardly effective during Breeding it is useless reward to me
    10. The reward of Crate O Neon Stables is now less appealing because we cannot acquire the Newer Neon Stables
    11. Therefore Overall doing this event and the rewards it gives just not viable for me to enjoy or get excited about

BoHoKaren, spotsbox, TERRIE and 10 others like this.
  7. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

When i finally find a hidden object i click three times on it in order to collect it and by this i lose time points.
    please fix the bugs before making new events or compensate.

EP boosters...no matter how much EP boosters you put, it will give you a limited amount of drops.

Re: deluxe hormones, i have to agree with mooboy.
    in many occasions, i used the deluxe hormones and for regular hormones and got no upgrade at all.

BP, come on guys, how long do you think you can fool us
    the return of our investment in this game is ridiculous, so we are paying you real money and you are rewarding us with ~edit~rewards.
    i think i'm done playing this game.
    as soon as i finish my harvest helper coupons, i'll just visit it once a week.

~edit~

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2021
    spotsbox, Laurelei, goddes and 6 others like this.
  8. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Didn't start this event on any farm. Not going to. Just playing normal game with login once per day. Mostly to gift to friends. Once my friends are gone, I may leave too.

spotsbox, Laurelei, goddes and 5 others like this.
  9. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Crescent moon and xylophone had to click over 10 times to finally get them and this is a reproducible error. I dread these coming up.

I did a hard quest last year and won, then stopped playing for 4 months. I feel the same way about this one. It's too difficult to get the 90 games. It's too exhausting to win and enjoy playing. I'm not good at the game so I don't even have a goal of the others. IF I did I would be pretty angry that the game won't accept the answers even when correct.

This is the first time I've had to use supergrow on 4x4 fields. I sometimes use it on comfort fields with suzy's to maximize my crop. But that isn't enough this time. I have the supergrow, so it isn't the money. But I am suspicious that the owners may be trying to make up for loosing people by squeezing the rest of us for money. I am not going to spend money on supergrow, although I do spend it stalls, trees, harvest and special items. It may work to get people to spend more money on the game, but it also may drive some players away; and I might be one of them if it keep up.

spotsbox, Sue46, Willow and 7 others like this.
  10. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate this event. I am not able to find these fast and with all the lag and wait time lately it is next to impossible to score more than 75 points a game. That means I need to play 367 games and grow 170,655 crops just to get there. At 6 hours per field and 590 fields per cycle, that will take 290 hours to complete the event, just over 12 days if I play 24 hours a day. Not even possible.

I went all out on this event the last time using manure and 1000's of super grow because I really wanted the BB tree and other prizes. I used more than 500 party tickets trying to win harvest bonuses on the wheel and getting up at all hours during the night and barely sleeping. I never came close as I was about 140/160 levels on the right side. You entice people to spend, spend, spend and still not be able to get the best prizes.

spotsbox, Sue46, BlackCaviar and 9 others like this.
  11. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Everyone is right. Too many bugs still exist in client and unity web to actually be able to complete harvests and events without logging in and out multiple times per round. The amount of crops needed is outrageous, particularly since the crop growing time has been increased by 50% from the original iterations of this event. Everyone is getting tired of your money grubbing, bugs and lack of concern for your players.

fadifarm, spotsbox, howk01 and 6 others like this.
  12. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Forget timed events until you solve unity problems. Lag is a very real problem right now. And have you noticed that the xylophone is very hard to get?

13. .Sneezer222.

.Sneezer222. Forum Apprentice

I pay money for a harvester subscription, since Unity makes the game super laggy to harvest for me. But then this event has broken my spirit. I farmed and farmed and tonight I went to actually play the mini game, which I usually enjoy, and couldn't click on some of the items no matter what, so my time just clicked away. I won't even be attempting the rest, even though I have a lot of detective tools already milled.

fadifarm, habalala, spotsbox and 5 others like this.
  14. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I am also disappointed with this event. Normally I like finding the hidden objects but with lagging & items not responding when you click on them it is frustrating. The xylophone is impossible to get and I am also having trouble with the backpack in the Temple of Doors. It is frustrating to use your magnifying glass & have it point to something that you cannot delete by clicking it. You lose points & are unable to use the magnifying glass again. Also do not like the long growing crop times especially when you need so many crops to play one game. Giving it two thumbs down! Please no more timed events until you have fixed the problems!

fadifarm, habalala, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  15. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I really wanted to get excited about this event, esp. with the new Kitty's Cave scene. But the first time that scene came around, I didn't have enough crops to make it worth my while, and it didn't come back around in time for me to play it. I tried to do the others but honestly, it takes sooo much time and it's just tedious. I didn't have the problems that so many other people did, and for that I am grateful, but I only did ten games and then I stopped because it just didn't hold my interest. I think this one might have run its course. I don't care for timed things anyway, I don't like the added stress, even though I usually do very well with these. Less pressure, please, and I agree with the above - fix the glitches, the lagging, the endless need to reload, before pushing events on us.

16. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I usually try to roll with the flow on events anymore, but I felt the need to express my disappointment this time around. I usually don't mind these find the object events too horribly, I'm not great at them but I do okay once I figure out where things are. However, this event was, to me, a disaster before it ever began. :( To start with, crop and drop requirements were WAY too high for the time given, especially considering the grow time of the crop. I feel like this was just the latest in a very long line of events designed to do nothing but get us to spend money, either on baskets or buying SG/SSG. Added to that, there was a mystery seedling event right in the middle of the main event. I love mystery events, they're been my weakness since I began farming, but it's hard to enjoy when you're worried about meeting astronomical crop requirements and need all fields. Then there were the mini games. Frustrating does not begin to adequately describe it. I only played 3 scenes, the bakery, the park, and the temple, so my comments are limited to my experience in these rooms. The temple was much too dark (a complaint that's been made in the past, I know, but obviously no one TRULY cares about players' opinions because the complaints and pleas go ignored). Maybe those with younger eyes than mine had no difficulty seeing the objects, but I for one found it very difficult. A specific example is the emerald statue. To me, it just looked like a statue of a monkey, no emerald color could be discerned. It was several rounds before I was able to figure out what it was. My greatest irritation, however, was the bakery. I found myself having to click on items 2, 3, and many more times before they would disappear, if even then -.-. The whisk was particularly difficult, no matter where I clicked on it, it would not register. I know I missed out on completing this scene at least once because I could not get the whisk to cooperate >:( . The cane also proved to be particularly stubborn most times. Then items that I did NOT click on would vanish as soon as I got anywhere close to them with the pointer. And the lag on ALL scenes was maddening...click, pause, click, pause, click, pause. :mad: VERY difficult to keep a rhythm going. (I play on the standalone client.) Overall, even tho this event did give quite a few BBs as rewards, which are always welcome, the overall experience was not enjoyed by this bear. Too much crop, too much drop, too much time, and too frustrating.

fadifarm, habalala and baw815 like this.
  17. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I played this event to the bitter end. While I did not have some of the same problems as others did as far as clicking on items I still had issues with the event itself. First the positive, this was my first time playing this mini-game. I like hidden object games but with the lag, I elected to stay with the "10 objects" game alone. I, fortunately, was never asked to find the xylophone that so many others had problems with. There were many objects, large ones as well, that did require multiple clicks which is never a good thing in a timed game.

My biggest issue with the event is the growth time of the crop and the number of crops required. I gave over all 3 fields to this event and set a timer for each harvest. It became obvious that this would not yield enough to complete the event, even if I was willing to get up in the middle of the night to harvest. It took me 3 days and 62 party tickets to finally win a harvest bonus. Once I did I then elected to use both super grow and Suzy's super grow. This resulted in my running out of drops after the first boosted harvest and having to purchase 160 drops to finish.

The end result is that instead of feeling victorious at finishing a hard event I feel like an idiot for getting sucked into a no-win game in the first place. I buy both the harvester subscription and I'm a premium farmer. You get enough of my money already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.