The Great Chase VII

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Me too illy. Me too. xDxDxDxD One of my farm, named after dear Queen Meba - HailQueenMeba got a BB tree from the piccolo box from compensatory pack. Do you think they did that on purpose ? ;):p

Now what am I to do in that farm with that tree ?

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CT, thank you for thread. ;)

Due to a trip between cities, I was able to start the event 1 day late.:cry:

A few small farms I've never used got BB tree from piccolo boxes. In my farms, which I really play constantly, the result: frustration.
    I agree with you, what am I going to do with these useless farms with this BB tree now?:cry::D
    (My main goal in BB tree winning farms was the idea that G&T would work if the hamster trap came out.:p8)xD
    BP scored as usual in the opposite corner.:D-.-)

dumbunny, swCactus1, goddes and 3 others like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Thankyou, ctindaldavies, for the pictures. I have used them for a refresher course as well as reference for those that I am less familiar with. I have changed the way I read the four 'next' - I read them all and this helps me associate two that might be adjacent on the page. This will give me those extra three to four seconds that I need to go from 131ish to 135 on the 90 seconds search.
    Thanks for the Great Help!:inlove:

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Sheesh, the hay bale on the Farm scene just doesn't want to click -.-:(

imalattanhalka likes this.
  5. 12ss12

I do not know why I am playing because I am not taking any effort to score high oints in the mini game. I just plant, harvest, mill 2 mini game each time and play and get whatever points I score. May be I will play full pledged in the next event. :p

6. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I got my hanger now. My game score is 4115. It is difficult for those with eye problems. I had difficulties before, especially in the garden section, so I do not like this activity.

7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Have you tried to click through fence near the flute?

imalattanhalka and Mooboy like this.
  8. ctindaldavies

Yes. It goes eventually but wastes a lot of time. I find the cane in the Alchemist garden the same. It was the first item last run through, I clicked on it 8 or 9 times, and wasted time on it obviously and decided to leave it while I did the others, looked over a few seconds later and it was gone. Go figure.

46 games played, and 5860 reward points. There is no possible way you can get all the way through that to 27000+ points unless you are throwing serious money at the game. Thats nuts. xD

Sue46, swCactus1, goddes and 3 others like this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

We are reading from the same page, One-Two. I am playing but halfheartedly. I like the searching games and I am checking out the cheat sheets that CT kindly included in this thread but only getting 100% on those that I remember from before. But I am not stressing and I am enjoying myself so I think that makes it okay. :p

I am embarrassed to say that I have only played 19 games and achieved 1,915 - not sure if this is anywhere near enough to even get the CR ... but as it is unlikely that I will be savvy enough to make it coincide with having grains to plant/harvest, I don't think it really matters! xD

10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

How slow it is to find right objects? It takes ages to even realize, what I am looking for. It is the language gap. Left side is progressing well, but I cannot say same about right side. I'll need almost 300 games to finish it in this pace xD:cry:xD, so I'll do as far as I can.

11. 12ss12

Wow, super illy. I am glad you and I are keeping each other company. So far I have played 22 games and earned 1456 points. 3 games more than you but 459 points less than you. I am really enjoying this comparision of our great achievements. xDxDxDxD I played 3 games extra because I got +1 Bonus Harvest from the wheel. I too like searching game. But this time its too much of strain and making my brain and mouse move faster to race against the seconds is too much for me right now.xDxDMay be next time.:p;)

Sue46, imalattanhalka, Willow and 5 others like this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have played my 1st 50 games. I play the find 10 objects, I NEVER worry about the right side and points as I don't find rush, rushing much fun in a game!:wuerg: I have the CR up and running and will continue to see if I can work my way to completing the 90 game to get the 2 piccolo boxes:music: I will say after playing the 50 games I am at level 52 on right side with 3,870 points! lol

13. 12ss12

Happy Independence Day, sanddollar to all our American Friends ! :)

[​IMG]

Why blood ! Ah ! Same Blood ! Glad to to know that you all are sailing in the same boat as me. Same average score per minigame, I think.

Why blood ! Same Blood !

In Manadhai Thirudivittai, Tamil Movie - a comedy sequence that has achieved immortality in Tamil popular culture.
    In the scene, an enraged heroine (Gayatri Jayaraman) abuses Vadivelu so much that he almost gets blood in his ears. When the hero, Deva (Prabhudeva), expresses his love towards her right after, she abuses him in exactly the same way.
    When Deva comes out of the room, Vadivelu goes, "Why blood? Same blood!" meaning that he'd got blood in his ears for the same reason, too. In Tamil Nadu, people have forgotten that these words are in English and believe "Why blood? Same blood!" is a Tamil expression. Did the professor fail you just as he failed me? "Why blood? Same blood!" indeed.

[​IMG]

14. ctindaldavies

I have come to the realisation that I will not be getting those piccolo boxes at op games. Only just reached 60 now.

Am very disappointed right now. Something screwy is happening. The last 2 games my keyboard is popping up every time I touch the screen, blocking the bottom half of it. So I have to drop it down, read, click an item then deal with it again. Got 12 items my last run through. I have no idea how to stop it.

15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

25 games played, level 37/2404 points achieved. That's me done. :music:

I would have had to play 24 hours every day, used up all my resources and probably had to spend a fortune to even get the mediocre CR. Just never going to happen. Happy to have played but now I can get back to working on achievable targets. :)
    Hey, I think I'm cured! xD

Oh, I forgot to say that, without any special effort, the drop rate was pretty good - I have 1,296 Soots! Enough for nearly 50 games! Go figure. :D

16. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I am at game 40 and will likely make the CR. That's all for me, if I get there. Really hate those super dark screens!

-.- Can't tell you how much fun it is (not) to play a timed event with the game abruptly freezing the last few days. Developers must have made some tweak that didn't work well.

17. sanddollar15

I did get 3 plus 1's on the party wheel through out the event so I was able to grow the crops with manure and water and since I don't sleep well at night I did get up to harvest when need be!:oops: So I was able to complete the 90 mini games and get the 2 piccolo boxes!:music::music: I agree Willow, those dark screens are not fun, and neither are the teeny tiny objects they want us to find!:p The drop rate was not too bad and "Thanks" to all my neighbors and friends who send event gifts!:inlove:
    Thanks 12ss12 for the Independence Day wishes that is very kind of you! Good luck to all and I hope you reach your goals!

Sue46, imalattanhalka, Willow and 2 others like this.
  18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I would have been interested in the quokka stable, crate of Neon stables and the Piccolo wonder boxes but just can't do it. Mom's care, sister here to help plus other family visiting, just not enough time to play 200+ mini games. Drop rate good. Even with crop buffs and a couple of farmwheel bonuses, I couldn't grow enough crops to do it. Stopping with 93 games/12,738 points. Not able to reach the prizes I've listed so will go back to normal farming as another event looms very close.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  19. sanddollar15

My 2 piccolo boxes turned into 2 givers I don't have!:D One is called "Eternal treasure hunt" and the 2nd one is called "Undead Treasure":music:

20. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Thanks Ct for the numbers! I will, as I always, grow everything before I mill anything (SuzeeRabitt´s great advise from way back). Tomorrow I´ll have 50 + games to get trough but by the looks of things it´s all familiar scenes so should not be a problem. Best of luck all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.