The Great Chase VII

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Got the quokka! Now, is the secretary-bird a 'bridge-too-far?' :eek:
    Hmmm, 18 hours left .... who needs sleep anyhow?xD
    I hope you All get your goals... or finish with a grin!:D

Edit:
    Got the secretary bird (phew) made a right mess of it but got there... It is 5 after midnight so not too much sleep lost... Now (shut down computer so you won't hear me snoring...)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  2. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

I don't do the searches where I have to read the words, I use the third one that is visual only. It compares two pictures for you to find 10 mismatches. This could help with the translation concerns I have seen from a few folks.

3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I done 72 Games as i could have done better but cant be bothered because not like this game very much due to lots of clicking, those dark mini games, we had this kind of game so many times i getting bored of it

I am grateful getting what prizes i could get, to be honest it would be more helpful and useful to win these rare Animal stables and rare trees for Quests, These Piccolo Wonder Boxes are always going to consume lots of resources (None of These Helps you gain Super Grow and Suzy Super) that helps you do well in Events, That why it is so handy having these Super Trees, it would be wonder to win more Super Trees in Events, that if BigPoint Allow it even for those Newer Players

I actually have so buff boosters and some Crate of Buffs Kept by in my Barn, if i have poor stroke of bad Run on Farmerama wheel to win Harvest Boosters, sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we dont, that is why this is my Backup just in case certain events are worth doing putting more effort when we can just do our best and cure our FOCD :p

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Well done everyone. I completed 68 games, and got to level 82 on the other side. I'm happy enough. Really would have like the picolo box at game 90 though.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm got the cloud row last night. Yay! Happy with that, calling it good.

Sewinglady's farm got 90 games in by last night. Yay! Happy with that, calling it good.

PM23's farm managed to eke out 38 games. Got a few givers and some other nice items, so that's that.

I'm done. I did it all with the find 10 objects. Just considered the right side prizes "gravy". No stress that way. Sometimes taking the easy path is okay.

Sue46, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes dumbunny, I play the event the same way! Find 10 objects and don't worry about the points on the right side!
    Congrats on all your farms making it to where they did!:D

dumbunny and Sue46 like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I used two rounds of supergrows in both fields to get the cloud row. Thought it was worth. Now to the next event tomorrow.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  8. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Finished with 204 games and an average score of 134.95 per game. :)

[​IMG]

Didn't have to spend a cent. The resources I earned for free from other events was more than enough. ;)

Out of 204 games, I only had an issue once where the game froze at the very end. The other 203 games ran smoothly without any issues as far as I could tell.

9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have no idea how many games I played, I did't count. I was lucky with wheel of fortune and had +100% many times. But I am so slow doing this in English. I had only couple of times over 130 points, not so many times I used to have full points in my mother tongue. I ended up in level 96. These are old familiar pictures, so it is easy to compare, what is the difference.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  10. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

here I am stuck in these 86 games.

sanddollar15 and Sue46 like this.
  11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Wow, what an astonishing performance! So you would have been perfect if the game hadn't frozen!?
    I had two freeze-ups, for which I totally blame bp for. It is unforgivable for them to operate this game at less than optimal performance especially we are playing against a timer. One of my freeze-ups happened when I had finished with 131 points and I had to log out! Then I logged back in and the timer had used up about 40% of the bar and I ended up with 85 points. The other freeze up was for about four seconds and I got 121.
    Well done for your special speedy skill! I am green with envy.:wuerg:

12. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I finished with 67 games played. I never paid attention to what I got on the right side and only noticed at the end what I had done on the left. I can do pretty well with some of the pictures but others are such a difficult time clicking just the right spot to get it. I really am not liking this game so really only farmed like normal and ran a few games here and there.

13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Nope, I restarted that one and got the full 135 points. It was tight with the 20 second penalty but I can find 60 items in 70 seconds when necessary.

I actually lost 10 points across several games (1-2 points each) because I usually have TV streaming in the background while playing the mini-game and I sometimes lose focus as a result. I can easily average 135 points with about 10-15 seconds to spare if there are no distractions, but I often need the full 90 seconds when I'm watching TV at the same time. My brain's just not very good at multitasking these days. :oops:

The one freeze-up I had happened right after I clicked on the 60th object and just before my results were supposed to be displayed. For what it's worth, I sometimes experience intermittent connectivity issues while streaming video and also had problems with the occasional forced logout in the Flash version of Farmerama (no reports of forced logouts from other players at the time). I suspect these are all symptoms of packet loss (including the freezing in the mini-game) and the problem most likely lies with my unstable internet connection so...

davidb1yth007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.