The Great Chase XI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Mar 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Drops are proportionate to the length of time of the base tree. So to get the most drops, I use trees with a base time of 20 hours and improve them with XXL top trees. If I use apples or trees with a less times base, my drops are disastrous.

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and Mooboy like this.
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

101 games with an average of just over 81 points per game doing Spot the Difference. Got as far as the 6 BB chest on the right hand side and will stop now. It was one of those events that was so-so. Good luck to those still slogging away at it.

3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

12405 points (just get those supergrows by 12380) and about 110 games played, last game starts 14.59 local time, under minute to end, so "just and just" to get what I want... Played last 24 hours 2 other fields 90sec games but Inside-museo-room, take sure 95 points by find-10.

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

218 games/finished

5. racslette

racslette Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for letting me know. It's completely understandable that you may not have the time or interest to participate in the event and mini-games. It's commendable that you're considering others who might be more actively engaged and suggesting that the drops be sent to them instead.
    Wishing you the best and hoping you continue to enjoy your farming experience, even if it's on a more relaxed and casual basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.