Feedback The Great Chase XIII

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 20, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

hiddenobjmar2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Great Chase" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I do not like the sparks after I find a missing object.

BellaMary69, BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
  3. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Love this event. Really enjoy the fact the scenarios changes after a time and new challenges comes.
    The click boxes are in some object a bit too small

4. MRomain57

MRomain57 Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

This is my first time posting in the English forum, but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this event. I'm glad BP decided to reduce the number of points needed to reach the end of the points section AND increase the number of points you can get with each game played. I hope it remains this way in future iterations!
    It had become so time-consuming that I decided to not participate in the last 2 iterations, even though it's always been my favourite minigame. So thank you for this more than welcome change :inlove:

Now, there's just one thing that would need to be changed to make the event perfect: the names of certain objects have the wrong translation in various languages. This clearly comes from the fact that the translators weren't provided with the reference pictures (or maybe they couldn't find the objects :p).
    It would be great if BP could have their translators re-check the names of all the objects in all the rooms in all languages. With reference pictures, this time.

All the best :)

tlcsquared, gardengal and BellaMary69 like this.
  5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I have mixed feelings about this event, I like a hidden object mini-game but I don't like the super stressful timer.

Pros:
    more points than the previous event (max 158 on the "find all in 90 seconds")
    not necessary to get all 60 items to get the max bonus (offered for 55+ items found)
    cool prizes offered
    good cloud row too

Cons:
    flashing/blinking lights when picking an item
    items are getting smaller and smaller (volley ball in the pirate cove is just but a dot on the screen)
    clickable items have regions not clikable (the neck of the milk bottle in the bakery will not pick up the item, just the milk part)
    Having to play all games on only three scenes to progress fast enough on the point side table to get better prizes (played over 120 mini-games to get the neon raccoon upgrade, that's over 3 hours of mini-games in one sitting)
    Newer scenes are getting busier and busier

Edit:

I wouldn't mind seeing the time left after finishing a scene being transformed into points.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  6. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Overall, I feel happy, being that I have finished with all the prizes. So that makes this a satisfying event.
    I do not look forward to this event because I have to be at my very best to do well in it and the main problem is that
    I am getting older.
    I have not, as yet, found a way to blame Big Point for this. WIP.xD
    The extra points given in the 'find 60' option are marvellous! Much appreciated.:music:
    Also I think I am right in detecting that I have 20 seconds in the max points zone of 'find 10' where it used to be 13 sec.

Please don't feel the need to keep introducing new scenes. There are plenty that you can rotate, especially with summer/winter variances. Give the developers a rest!:inlove:

tlcsquared and Nordais like this.
  7. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

- Some good prizes, I was especially pleased with the 'flower spray art (+)' and 4 piccolo boxes. It's nice to get my first chipmunk too.
    - You need to play so many games to get all the prizes that it feels like a chore. It's very do-able though.
    - A small point, but I'd really appreciate it if the game still displayed how many minigames have been played after you finish the left hand side.

Nordais and farmerumf like this.