The Great Chase XIII

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nordais, Mar 20, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Insepctor Mousseau is back with his powder puff plants and sooth drops for a find a hidden object mini-game event.

Event crop:

Powder Puff Plant 5h30 on Main farm and Green Meadow only

Event drops:

Sooth from crops & trees on Main farm and Green Meadow only
    Magnifying Glass from trees on Main farm and Green Meadow only (helps locate 1 hidden item durin mini-games)

Milling item:

Detective Tools: 480 Powder Puff Plants + 32 Sooths + 15 seconds of milling

Each player will get 1 free Detective Tools free to try the mini-game. Here's a breakdown of required items depending on your objective:

43 mini-games played
    (milling 42)
    55 mini-gamesplayed
    (milling 54)
    63 mini-games played
    (milling 62)
    20160 Powder Puff Plants
    1344 Sooths
    10m30s milling time
    25920 Powder Puff Plants
    1728 Sooths
    13m30s milling time
    29760 Powder Puff Plants
    1984 Sooths
    15m30s milling time
    Rewards:
    Cloud row + givers
    Reward:
    1 Crate O'Neon Stable II
    Reward:
    2 Piccolo Wonder Boxes
    With this event, there's always a Point Reward table. The most noteworthy prizes offered there are:

Level 120 13560 Points: 1 Piccolo Wonder Box
    Level 130 14845 Points: 1 Chimpmunk Stable
    Level 140 16230 Points: 1 Raccoon Stall V: Neon
    Level 150 17725 Points: 1 Piccolo Wonder Box
    Level 160 19320 Points: 1 Flower Spray Art (+)

Just to give players an idea, by playing the "find all items (60 items in 60 seconds)", it would take 161 perfect mini-games played to get to the Flower Spray Art (+). That means milling 160 Detective Tools = 76800 Powder Puff Plants and 5120 Sooths!

At 11h of cooldown time makes the cloud row not that bad:

The Great Chase Magic Stalk Row XII
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 50% extra EP/TEP when harvesting all including breedings for 3 hours, 1 x Crate O' Septemberfest I, 1 x Crate O' Farm Supplies XII
    Cooldown Time: 11 hours
    Requires the three event items plus any one 1x1 giver item

Good luck to all!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais, as always, for doing the maths. ;)

I guessed we would be getting a Chipmunk Stable in this event and thought long and hard about whether it is worth all the hard work and resources. I see your figures are roughly what I thought would be necessary and there is just no way I can get those sort of numbers of plants in a week. :wuerg:

I have been caught out before with these events and I always end up bitterly disappointed that I can't reach the good prizes so I am sitting it out and hope that the next Wonder Stables event gives a plethora of Chipmunk Stables - I always buy the pack and generally we get at least one of the previous "must have" critters. (Famous - or should that be farmous as I originally typed - last words!). :p
    Shame, cos I do like this mini-game but it does take a few goes before I get anywhere near perfect! :D
    Good luck all and happy sloothing! :inlove:

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Northy, for the great strategy post! I will do this event, playing the find 10 items. I don't worry about the points side:oops:
    I just let whatever happens happen!:music: I will attempt to mill the 62 and play the 63 games! Good luck and "Happy Sleuthing"
    everyone!

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks, Northy, for starting the strategy thread and crunching the numbers.

I have a real love/hate relationship with this event.

The chipmunk stable at 14845 points on the right side bar is what I want. (More on that in a minute). So my usual three farms are going to attempt this one. I have to do some alterations to my Green Meadows this morning - they are full of stuff from the main fields on account of the last two events. Ugh.

Strategy - I generally do the find ten items option at first and especially when tackling a "never before seen" scene. After I know where the items are, I switch to the "find all items" option for more points.

As I mentioned in a previous event thread, there is a strong likelihood that there will be a Chipmunk stable on offer in the NEXT season. It may require the purchase of the season pass and we won't know until it debuts in a couple weeks. So this is an additional opportunity to obtain one, but it is a very high "price" - lots of time and likely farm resources plus the eye strain - fun times to be had by all.

One additional item to note: If you are in dire straits and need more green goo and propellers, you're in luck. For the next 29 hours (as of this writing), we can purchase the level up baha and mainland packs. It does mean you're going to spend money on the game. I don't purchase them for the weeklong buffs. I purchase them to beef up my stock of fertilizers.

Good luck to all who decide to participate.

PS: I recommend the Systane Ultra preservative free eye drops - you can use them as often as you need to. And trust me, the eye strain that accompanies this event means you'll need them.

Flower, BellaMary69, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  5. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I don't think I'll do this one. I really enjoy the "find 10 items" mini-game, but the majority of my Main Farm is filled with stables to help me finish a couple of FSQs and the Green Meadow is filled with trees to get my collection of tree fruits refilled. It took a lot of work to set them up, and I don't think I want to tear everything down only to redo it 6 days later.

Additionally, I still have a long way to go to refill my SG and SSG stock. I got down to 30-odd units on the green stuff on a previous Baha event, and just don't have it to spare for this one. I'm not much better off on the SSG, and I don't see how I could grow enough to play 63 games to get the cloudrow without it.

Sigh. Guess I'll wait until next time. If I can skip all events until then, I'll have LOTS and lots of buffs and SG ready to use up on it. :)

Flower, BellaMary69, dumbunny and 5 others like this.
  6. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

It's 43 mini-games played (42 milled items) to get the cloud row and needed givers, 20160 event crops which is 10080 per field, just about the same amount as for the lion event we just did. After that is just gravy! ;)

The 2 crates awarded by the cloud row can turn into SG, SSG or TM. With 11h cooldown time, that means 2 harvests of the cloud row per day, thus gifting players 4 crates in total per day. I think in the longrun, this cloud row could turn out to be quite good for assiduous players.

Flower, BellaMary69, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  7. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Waiting that time, when there is 3 OLD playfields SAME TIME, if those are that order what is showing in FAQ...
    No nothing anything possible to do great points other type of gaming!

8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

FYI, FAQ says we get soot drops from Crops/Trees, Magnifying Glass from Trees(The includes, The Magical Glade too ;);) I have put out all Trees, since i have looked at FAQ Prizes I am not impress with CR and Givers as Reward for Crates plus EP on Breeding plus these givers dont give Good EP like other events.

It is not worth the effort and hassle, clicking and time consuming eyes straining Mini Games I did not enjoy the last event. It stead i put out all my Suzy/Super/Jumbo Trees with other trees around them take advantage of Tree fruit buffs as i can gain more SG/SM and TM then this event offer with playing Mini Games like i said dislike events when lots of clicking is involved.

Chipmunk Stable is lovely to have but lots of effort and some farm barn resources required to get it :p:p

I wish you luck to those doing this event, It been ages when i last had break from doing an event :wuerg:;):p Just do normal farming ;);)

Flower, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  9. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Thanks for the breakdown, Northy. I am not a fan of this type of event for all the reasons given above. I will skip and hope we might get the chipmunk in an upcoming Season. Happy and successful sleuthing to all participants!

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm in! Aiming for the Neon Raccoon :inlove: Hoping the farmwheel gives good harvest boosters!

I typically only use SG/SSG for initial seeds and for CF if I get the % bonuses from the wheel. It is easier to get a Neon from an event like this rather than trying to breed my way to one. Since none of the scenes are 'new' it won't take long to remember the items.

Best wishes to all no matter what your goal is :)

From archives threads:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

All pictures are old familiar ones, but there is not my favourite one among them. I am not fan of Kitty's House, it is always difficult.
    There is magnifying glasses as reward and it is limited amount which can be used in one game, so I will not have any trees in main field or green meadow.
    I want my first chipmunk and all the goodies.

12. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

im just curious whats with the veggie pizzas? i think i missed something

Flower, Nordais and Jarrow like this.
  13. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

This is a difficult decision. I really want the flower spray art (+) but 161 games or more is a lot to play. I do have the resources to get all those crops, maybe I'll start and see how I get on.
    For those not aware, 5 flower spray art(+) gives you instant stables. You can pile on all the stable harvest buffs at once, plus some lucky party spin wins and you can get really quite ridiculous numbers of animals per animal food, especially on the neon stables. All instantly. Bonus, it's good fun.
    I've got 5 flower spray art (+) but one only has a single charge left. I really wouldn't mind another but we'll see how far I get.

14. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thanks Northy for kicking this event off. I'm gonna do a valient effort. I like hidden games, and will follow Dumbunny's strategy with the 10 first, but the complitionist in me prefer "The find all" so will switch as soon. My main goal is as usual to maximizing the fun, so fingers crossed this is as fun as I remember it to be.

Flower, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  15. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

The Veggie Pizzas ae part of the Pizza Oven Event with the Red Dragon Character, in that event there's also a game reward table and a point reward table. My guess is that the point reward table was picked up from the Pizza Oven Event.

Flower, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 3 others like this.
  16. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

picture of the barn?
    Thanks for all the pictures puppiesnponies :)

Flower, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 2 others like this.
  17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Very lucky on the Party Wheel Spins. Plus one on crops for 6 hours times 3. 100%bonus 24 hours and 200 bonus 12 hours.
    Also got a wonderful 5 Yellow Cow Dairies. Now don't all rush to claim them but they will be available next Gift and Trade. First come, first served. :D

Brookeham, Jarrow, Flower and 6 others like this.
  18. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Auts - not for our family, those 3 familiar fields, they are NOT "in line" so I mean "all 3 in game same time"...
    Thats why ME is the one who plays our games and that is a LOT of games to play to me :)

p.s. so InRealLife Anki is my girl... so I can play her games with her "order" :)

anki74, Jarrow, Flower and 2 others like this.
  19. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Apparently my math skills need a lot of work. :oops:

But I'm still going to skip the event. I hope everyone who does it has a wonderful time and wins lots of prizes!

Jarrow, Flower, BellaMary69 and 2 others like this.
  20. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

This is my first time participating in the event with this mechanic. I enjoyed playing it very much, I spent around 270 party tickets. I used my own stock for a few bonuses. There are now 40k event plants.It's not worth the reward, I'll probably just play it because I like its structure.

Is there a method you use to get high scores from the event?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
    Jarrow, Nordais and Flower like this.